Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

That's strange, I have seriously never heard this before. Tournaments I entered for Brawl allowed the stage. But I guess I'll remove it from the list if people really don't like it for tourneys...

EDIT: There, replaced it with Wuhu Island since that was a stage I didn't list, but it's on Starbound's guideline list. I've tried out most stages, but there were just some on that list I didn't like. I do like Wuhu Island, but I recalled it having a walk-off area. I thought those weren't favored for tourneys.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliot/Dusk/Elie due to finals and such I'm available on Friday 8pm PST, I kinda arranged my match with the MONOCLE already so it's in queue. Shoot me a PM to tell me if you're ok with the time or date or something and we agree mutually our match.

As for Ana's tournament, I may join only if I catch a smash wii u on retailers here, but it's not for sure. I'll post any news as the week passes, though.

I like the effort put in this and despite Skyworld being legal, I'd join. But I can't. Wheres the sign-up button?

IceSage, Raven, Javeman, just let me know when you're available. I have pretty good availability today, just tell me in topic or PM me.

EDIT: I thought Ana's tournament would wait till the international release at least.

I'm available every weekday starting 6:00 PM EST.

Alright, Quint, I'll check back here when I can for such news. :)

I was also going to say that I'd have to anyway because I wasn't able to validate my Challonge account due to some weird bug going on with Yahoo mail, but I was finally able to get to my email, so all's good. But I'll still be checking this thread just cause.

Edited by Anacybele

Elliot/Dusk/Elie due to finals and such I'm available on Friday 8pm PST, I kinda arranged my match with the MONOCLE already so it's in queue. Shoot me a PM to tell me if you're ok with the time or date or something and we agree mutually our match.

Isn't 8PM PST roughly 3AM GMT (-7 hours)? If it is, this just got a lot more difficult

Isn't 8PM PST roughly 3AM GMT (-7 hours)? If it is, this just got a lot more difficult

Oh shoot, didn't remember time changes, right now it's 6am pst so uh, Friday between 6 and 7pm pst? I will be more available on saturday/sunday, though.

Oh shoot, didn't remember time changes, right now it's 6am pst so uh, Friday between 6 and 7pm pst? I will be more available on saturday/sunday, though.

Sunday should work. Saturday could, but I have no idea when I finish work that day

Today, ill have my ds with me at work. Ill be far more flexible in about 30 minutes

If you can, I'm available to do our matches right now

Edited by DodgeDusk

Oh ok Dusk, then let's have our match on sunday. PM me to agree at what time, preferably after lunch or at night.

Also Elie, Friday it is!

Friday is my son's 13th bday, but I should be able to squeeze a match in. I have to work but i'll be the only one in the office, and I'll be here from (about 1 hour ago) and for the next 7 hours, if that helps you plan your day for me.