It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

I hope tomorrow I can get my hands on olimar/Jr/ZSS

I'm a pretty big collector but I don't know if I will be able to get the Modern&Classic marios :/

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I told myself I wouldn't be getting another amiibo until Falco (I hope you haven't forgotten, Elie!). But after enjoying a recent purchase off the eShop...

xDRDHI7.pngrISj3di.png

I just had to. Despite UK's stock being decent (I must have seen around 15 Nesses in the three shops I went to), Shulk was non-existent, aside from this one. Now, the wait for Falco, Roy, and hopefully Wolf starts once again

Well, I told myself I wouldn't be getting another amiibo until Falco (I hope you haven't forgotten, Elie!).

No sir! They just need to hit shelves here eventually!

Think Wal-Mart will be putting out whatever new wave they got along with Mario Maker at midnight? Sadly won't be able to make it to camp out tomorrow morning and want to see if I can have a small chance of nabbing a Ganondorf amiibo

Villager, Lucario, Capt. Falcon, Ike and Rosalina all got restocked in Chile yesterday.

They're all still available except Rosalina, who lasted like, two hours.

The only Villager restock the US has seen was exclusively at one store in NewYork City, instore only

:(

Why do so many of these restocks only go to other nations and the Nintendo World Store? It's BS, not everyone lives in those places or lives near the NWS. >_>

I don't want a Villager or anything, but this sucks for people that are still looking for these.

So many girls!

At 12:50am-1:20am, I was able to snag ZSS/Olimar/Ganondorf/8Bit Classic through Walmart.com. Combined with Dr Mario from target earlier in the month, I've got my name on the whole wave minus Bowser Jr (who I'm hoping to rush out on break today and snag me one)

Oh, you and your store exclusive amiibos :P

Oh well. After getting a Ganondorf amiibo, my collection stands at 13 amiibos, and I got them in this order:

Pikachu, Yoshi, Ike, Marth, Bowser Jr., Dr. Mario, Robin, Donkey Kong, Olimar, Kirby, Greninja, Charizard and Ganondorf.

Well, I think my collection's doing pretty dang fine, and I also happen to see a Little Mac and a Wii Fit Trainer in my Gamestops soooo...

Went through an unsuccesful amiibo hunt past midnight last night as none of the local Wal-Marts got any of the new amiibo, but I did snag Super Mario Maker while I was at it.

I did order Ganondorf through Gamestop.com earlier today, and hope to try to snag 8-bit Classic Mario later today as well.

My friend got Ganondorf (the detail on this dorf is so gooood), ZSS and Olimar. Meanwhile a GameStop employee I asked about a shulk in an offhand comment mentioned he'd be back today at 2 pm and would be selling it for like 8$ that's such a steal!

I'll hopefully get my 8-bit classic Mario and Dr. Mario in the mail today. I'd probably have them now if I could get into our mailbox, but I have no key. -_- We're staying in an apartment until our house is finished being renovated.

I asked my mom to swing by TRU for a Bowser Jr., I heard ours here actually got around 100 and that plenty are left!

Yea! Mine got 88 BJRs and surprisingly, its the 8Bit Classic Mario that's selling out faster than anything else.

My entire town is littered with Amiibo, with only ZSS @ one GameStop sold out

Speaking of, on my break I just ran down to tru and ended up just buying them all. Cancelled my WalMart orders (to save on shipping). Feels good to have another full smash wave

Got a ZSS amiibo -- that amiibo was practically one of the few if not the only newly-released amiibo that still had stock at the Gamestop I went to this morning... it was only about an hour after the store opened when I bought it and the 8-bit Mario and Ganondorf amiibo were already sold out from it.

Still waiting on the Palutena amiibo and 32 GB micro SD card and SD adapter to ship.

My mom came through, yaaay. She said there were only a couple Bowser Jr.s left when she got there too!

11350914_941080105956608_783537899613663

My Dr. Mario and 8-bit Classic Mario should be delivered to my house today. I didn't know that our forwarding address only covered stuff coming through USPS... Hopefully a friend of ours that's been really helpful lately can pick my stuff up. She's been taking care of our cat.