1: Soledai

1: Ein

1: Lettuce

1: Nobody

1: OldMan

1: Rehab

Edited by Makaze

How did you become so cool?

What video game series do you hold most dear to you? Be it for nostalgia or anything

What made you join SF?

What is your view on the current U.S Foreign policies? (Not trying to spark a debate I'm merely curious considering where he lives)

Do you like tabletop gaming?

1.) What is your favourite kind of tree?

2.) What about you do you think most makes you SPECIAL?? (if you can choose just one~)

3.) If you were to have your own business, what would it be for and what would you name it???

4.) What will you own as a pet one day????

5.) Cool sunglasses, sun sunglasses, happy sunglasses, happy glasses... what kind of glasses would you want to see the world in????? B]

Edited by Freohr Datia

1: For once, I don't care about how you found serenes forest [note: I just found out Jedi asked that so I guess I really don't need to]. Instead, tell me how you found the site that preceded/precedes grimsynergies.

2: What's the #1 game you want to play that you haven't played yet?

3: Do you have a favorite book? What is it? I have a few guesses but I feel like it could be a total surprise.

4: What's your favorite food/dish/whatever?

5: Who's your favorite character in Cave Story?

Edited by Severlan

niiiiiightmaaaaaaaaarre

1) how hella rad is specta

2) is this the real or the no good

3) if you could liken yourself to a mythological character or creature who/what would it be

or is there nothing at all that is nightmarrish

LONG POST INCOMING

How do you manage to be such a huge nerd

It comes to me naturally.

What was your childhood like?

As far as I can remember, very relaxed and happy, not taking into consideration a few incidents here and there.

What kind of movies do you like?

What's it like being a mod?

I might have another question, maybe.

Any kind, really. A better way to answer this would be "good movies" I suppose. But I do have a particular fondness for movies that are particularly 80s. Examples would be Terminator, Blade Runner and Highlander. And of course, action movies in general.

Sometimes it's tiresome, sometimes it's refreshing. A mixed bag overall, but I don't regret the decision to rejoin the staff.

How did you become so cool?

What video game series do you hold most dear to you? Be it for nostalgia or anything

What made you join SF?

What is your view on the current U.S Foreign policies? (Not trying to spark a debate I'm merely curious considering where he lives)

Do you like tabletop gaming?

It comes to me naturally.

You already know about Castlevania, that's probably number one in my list of video games. Other series that I hold dear though? Hmm...Final Fantasy is definitely one, as is King of Fighters (boo at the new HD sprites), Kirby, House of the Dead, Gradius, Phantasy Star, Ace Attorney, Etrian Odyssey, Sonic and probably a couple more. I realised, while thinking about this, that I hold more individual games dear to me than whole series.

I had recently gotten into FE and was in a real huge FE mood, so I decided why not? At first, it didn't look like things were going anywhere. Little did I know this would be the forum for me.

There is certainly a lot they could do to improve their foreign policy, but the same goes for us. Let's hope things work out.

I love tabletop gaming. If I could do it more frequently (and had more people to play with), I would. It's one of my favourite ways to pass time, seeing as how it can get so very relaxing. More into card games and mahjong (only recently "learned" how to play that one) than anything else, but chinchirorin, board games, mancala and the likes are also welcome. I'd like to learn how to play Gomoku, Go and Shogi too, someday.

1.) What is your favourite kind of tree?

2.) What about you do you think most makes you SPECIAL?? (if you can choose just one~)

3.) If you were to have your own business, what would it be for and what would you name it???

4.) What will you own as a pet one day????

5.) Cool sunglasses, sun sunglasses, happy sunglasses, happy glasses... what kind of glasses would you want to see the world in????? B]

1) Either weeping willow or pine.

2) I don't tend to think there's anything special about me. But to not rain on your parade, hmm...I guess I'm very adaptable and patient?

3) It would probably be a business in various different fields, probably focused on robotics. A megacorp of sorts, if you will. I would probably name it Holy NightMare Corporation FUTURE CORP.

4) Well geeze, I really wanna own a reptile at some point in my life...if only I could easily keep a crocodile! But I guess it'll probably be some sort of lizard (iguana, chameleon or gecko preferable) or a snake. Oh, and a baby deer! And a black horse...

5) I like to view the world in glasses that are happy, yet completely unbiased, so I may judge things and people for what they are, not what I think or what people say they are, and make my decisions from there.

1: For once, I don't care about how you found serenes forest [note: I just found out Jedi asked that so I guess I really don't need to]. Instead, tell me how you found the site that preceded/precedes grimsynergies.

2: What's the #1 game you want to play that you haven't played yet?

3: Do you have a favorite book? What is it? I have a few guesses but I feel like it could be a total surprise.

4: What's your favorite food/dish/whatever?

5: Who's your favorite character in Cave Story?

1: It was a Castlevania website. They had a magnificent article on the series' producer (at the time) Koji Igarashi, and then I looked at the rest of the site and found out there are more similarly great articles around. I wanted to discuss, so I joined them. Now the site's dead, but the group of friends I made on there live on. And that's how GS came to be (more or less).

2: Oh Christ...probably Monster Hunter 3 ULTIMATE but there are tons of other games I really want to play. Alien: Isolation comes to mind immediately as well, seeing as how I got it recently but my computer overheats terribly when I try to play it. Trauma Center: New Blood and Trauma Team are also way up there.

3: Yes I do. It's probably Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Dracula, Frankenstein and The Invisible Man are very close. If the Mathnawi of Rumi counts as a book, that might be my actual favourite.

4: Favourite food?! All foods are good! They're great, in fact!

5: The Doctor, most definitely.

sup bubba

nm u

Favorite wrasslin pay per view?

Favorite book?

Man, I can't actually remember what PPVs I've seen. I've mostly just watched individual matches without really realising which PPV they were on, haha.

See SeverIan

niiiiiightmaaaaaaaaarre

1) how hella rad is specta

2) is this the real or the no good

3) if you could liken yourself to a mythological character or creature who/what would it be

or is there nothing at all that is nightmarrish

1) STOOD ME UP but still hella hella rad. The hella raddest in fact.

2) The realest real.

3) That's a difficult question...I can't think of any character because they're mostly jerks, but I guess a DRAGON is my first thought otherwise. Or a vampire.

1. Is there something in particular that you feel makes you much more approachable and more trustworthy than most people?

I don't think so. I just try to be who I am and put my all behind everything I do. If that makes me feel approachable and trustworthy then hey, cool beans.

1. why videogames

2. why fe

3. why fe4thread

4. what kinda sites are usually not blocked around there

5. what are your current plans for the future

1. I love them, they can be super fun. They are the perfect marriage of all the art forms with the added element of interactivity. Very entertaining, great to read about, and even fun to make. It's also great to be watching video games develop, history unfolding before my own eyes, though it can sometimes be depressing as well.

2. When Brawl was coming out, I tried to familiarise myself with more Nintendo series so I could enjoy Brawl more once it did come out. Fire Emblem was among them, and I enjoyed the relatively simple but surprisingly fun strategising. That and the huge casts of mostly cool characters and entertaining stories were probably the factors that got me into the series.

3. I-I don't know. I just felt compelled to post. Maybe I was just looking for more friends... ;_; Now I'm stuck with you guys. Not that I'm complaining.

4. It would probably be easier to say what kind of sites are. Basically any site that includes and/or focuses on material that might be deemed "obscene", politically or religiously offensive (though the last one, much less so). And just about all the popular image hosting websites. Otherwise, sometimes they block the weirdest stuff and I don't understand at all.

5. I plan to take on a job or two and enter a seminary to further my studies, hopefully. College's been blocked off to me (military service, etc.) so if I'd like to receive higher education, the seminary is my only choice for now. As soon as I can, I hope to move away to somewhere else. That's the short of it.

Edited by Nightmare