I have some topical humor of my own to share with you:

Cheops moreover came, they said, to such a pitch of wickedness, that being in want of money he caused his own daughter to sit in the stews, and ordered her to obtain from those who came a certain amount of money (how much it was they did not tell me): and she not only obtained the sum appointed by her father, but also she formed a design for herself privately to leave behind her a memorial, and she requested each man who came in to give her one stone upon her building: and of these stones, they told me, the pyramid was built which stands in front of the great pyramid in the middle of the three, each side being one hundred and fifty feet in length.

why are you nerds obsessed with gheb

i literally don't get it

the same reason people are obsessed with Oliver

and Oliver looks better than Gheb

like legitimately looks better

Gheb is just a faggot who i hear fart noises everytime i see text come from him

Gheb is an interesting enough character, better than the average as far as one-shot bosses go - I like the idea that the commander of some shithouse border fort feels like he's an underappreciated military genius who should be in the thick of the fight in Frelia or, hell, by that point 'basically any country'. But his open and blatant disregard for his troops is doubtless the reason he's failed to get results in the first place - can you imagine the morale in that dump when he literally refers to his soldiers as pawns or whatever it is he calls them? He openly states to Amelia and that other guy that all they are is pieces on a board to him. And it leaves the fort open to an attack by vastly inferior numbers, since for all their organisation they simply can't hold out against soldiers with high morale and inspiring leadership.

but no i guess he's fat and has a dumb name and said something creepy to a prisoner once, meme character material right here, le epic trollface

actually Jabba the Hutt and Captain [Forename Unknown] Gheb differ significantly in core motivations, personalities and species, as well as power in the grand scheme of both their own nations and the plot as a whole, meanwhile 'schmexy' is not a word and I felt dirty even typing it.

gheb isn't that interesting.

a power-hungry, overconfident douche that doesn't care for his troops. it's the ramifications of his actions that are interesting, as parrhesia pointed out.

oliver is far more interesting by radiant dawn.

but still, just a villain character. don't want to overstate how interesting they actually are.

gheb isn't that interesting.

a power-hungry, overconfident douche that doesn't care for his troops. it's the ramifications of his actions that are interesting, as parrhesia pointed out.

oliver is far more interesting by radiant dawn.

but still, just a villain character. don't want to overstate how interesting they actually are.

but in ghebFE and ghebsaga he is your lord, also it looks imo hilarious when you faceswap with him

try imagining your body with his face, you will kill youself out of laughter

Edited by Flareragnarok

but in ghebFE and ghebsaga he is your lord, also it looks imo hilarious when you faceswap with him

hell, reading this thread already makes me want to kill myself, you have me there

i need you to never post again

once again, what broken part of you thinks these posts are interesting, insightful, or entertaining

why is your thread a thread

why do you think gheb is funny, except for that you've been told by other people that gheb is funny

i guess the crux of my question is why are you such a sheeple