I am so kewl I can drive nao

Caster

Third time is apparently the charm for me

Now I can drive to college and not have to take public transportation because buses suck

Also I was half asleep so my picture is the worst thing ever

o3o

bizarre

i would have got it my second time but i made a left turn from the left lane instead of the suicide lane at an intersection that was under construction and automatically failed for that and no i'm not salty at all

Third time is apparently the charm for me

hey it took me three tries too gg

It took both of you three tries? I got it on my first one.

Or maybe that's because Georgia's requirements for getting a license are low compared to other states, hence all the bad drivers we got

It took both of you three tries? I got it on my first one.

Or maybe that's because Georgia's requirements for getting a license are low compared to other states, hence all the bad drivers we got

i just suck it's ok

#firsttry

I got a 97, the thing I lost points for was not signaling when coming out of the parallel park lol

edit: there's literally no reason to use parallel parking in Texas though unless you're downtown I guess, but even then there are vertical parking spaces so

Edited by Ciarre

We aren't tested on parallel parking here because we know no one is going to bother to do it anyways o3o

loool it's like that here too but we're tested on it anyway

apparently it shows "fine control" of driving or somethign, which is a lie because i forgot how to parallel park like a week after i was tested on it

Parallel parking is such an actually useless skill

You're barely ever going to use it unless you live in a place which merits using it which is like no place ever

And even if there's a chance to use it, it's easier not to use it because parallel parking is just annoying

I mean I know how to but I'm never going to use it lmao

Parallel parking is such an actually useless skill

You're barely ever going to use it unless you live in a place which merits using it which is like no place ever

And even if there's a chance to use it, it's easier not to use it because parallel parking is just annoying

I mean I know how to but I'm never going to use it lmao

Parallel parking is the only way to park in the town where I live. Well, if you want instant access to the shops, anyway. Annoyingly, over here they don't teach you how to parallel park in between cars, only behind one. Kinda annoying

I took 2 tries.

Which is good considering I had 3 "majors" during my first attempt.

Only took one try for me, and I only got 5 minors. Two of which were trying to start the car when it was in third gear <_< Thought it was in first

Oh yeah, congrats, Soph

Edited by DodgeDusk

I would've got it my second time but I made a right hand turn from left lane q-q

thats kinda similar to what happened to me

it took me two tries, but technically three

The first time I went in to take the test I couldn't take it cause my car's tags were expired. That was so dumb. My sister didn't renew them. >_>

Second time I went in to take it, I thought my parallel parking sucked ass but they let me keep going. When I did the three point turn (really isn't a three point turn if you think about it, it's like gonna be like 60 points) I was turning right when she told me to turn right... she said again TURN RIGHT while I was turning right so I thought I was doing something wrong so I did the genius move of turning left. I failed the test.

Third time I apparently hit the curb three times (the term they used is mounting it, but I did something between hitting and mounting it) but I did everything else perfectly so I got my license. Only gotten into one speeding ticket and one accident since - the accident wasn't bad cause it just left a dent in my car and the speed ticket was for going like 10 over the limit two weeks ago.

Anyway conglaturation

Edited by Lord Raven