New 3DS Fire Emblem game

Shadow Stalker X

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She actually looked like she could be either an incredibly tomboyish girl or an incredibly effeminate-but-still-trying-to-act-tough guy, so I was actually trying to check the video to see if maybe it was a male pegasus knight, which would be interesting, but no, it's female by the looks of it, unless the guy's also a cross-dresser.

That looked pretty endowed for a man, honestly~ Unless they really wanted to go that far ^o^

Edited by Freohr Datia

That looked pretty endowed for a man, honestly~ Unless they really wanted to go that far ^o^

The video made it nearly impossible to get a good look at her chest. That was the first thing I looked for and her arm or back concealed it at pretty much all times, I couldn't get a freeze frame.

But at any rate, considering Cordelia's, er, situation, that really doesn't technically discredit the crossdresser theory.

The video made it nearly impossible to get a good look at her chest. That was the first thing I looked for and her arm or back concealed it at pretty much all times, I couldn't get a freeze frame.

But at any rate, considering Cordelia's, er, situation, that really doesn't technically discredit the crossdresser theory.

Then let me help you

Well I mean, as I said~ If you really want a male pegasus knight badly enough be my guest ^o^

A Gaiden remake would be pretty cool, considering it would complete the line of remakes for the original 3 NES games (Shadow Dragon, New Mystery of The Emblem, and the mystery Gaiden remake). Also, 134 posts already lol.

Edited by TheRealBlueBlur

Thanks for the pics. Honestly I'm not riding too much on the crossdresser theory, I just thought it would've been a cool change of pace to have a male pegasus knight.

Yeah it really would have been neat~ Who knows, maybe they'll still surprise us in the end

This game would be my only reason for buying a new 3DS if they have a special edition because Awakening was the reason I bought my 3DS in the first place.

Also, what's with the multi-headed serpent that pushes the dancer chick underwater kingdom hearts style and then falls apart revealing a human soul?

Who knows... It's possible that it is a final boss of sorts, but it may be just a story element.

It's too bad it didn't have a release date (or at least a more generic time, such as summer 2015 or something) like the other games shown, but then again, this was the first time it was revealed to the public.

So excited for this

I hope it's more of an old school FE than awakening, but even if it's like awakening, I WANT IT.

I wonder if the stats inflation will get even higher, though

Lololol stat caps of 50 and above!

But seriously I do hope they tone down the caps.