Coming to NA 2016? :( (disappointed…)

HeartTranquil

On the bright side, this means the game will have more time to be polished, and judging from how great that trailer looked, I have absolutely no room for complaint!

I dont understand…………………………………………………………………………….. (i do understand)

I just thought that debuting across all directs start of 2015 would mean a 2015 localization… how can you guys even wait for this? This game is just THE FE of all time!

My kokoro.... but oh well. Like said before, I want that game polished and ready to go before I waste the next two weeks beating the hell out of it.

Why is everyone saying "good, gives them time to polish it"? The Japanese trailer said it's coming out this June. The only thing that'll happen from then until 2016 is a slow translation process whenever NoA/whoever feels like they need to do it. Really wished it'd make it this year :P

Why is everyone saying "good, gives them time to polish it"? The Japanese trailer said it's coming out this June. The only thing that'll happen from then until 2016 is a slow translation process whenever NoA/whoever feels like they need to do it. Really wished it'd make it this year :P

I support this!!!!!!

Why guys why!

June release!!!!!!!

This is like FEA all over again. This game SOLD MORE IN THE WEST than in JP.

A little bit disappointed but not that much. I mean, the localization process is really difficult and they probably won't start it until the game is out in Japan. They have to do all the voice recording etc. for it and the release seems more complicated than Awakening. All tings considered, 2016 makes a lot of sense for a release date and like someone said, it might be a tiny bit disappointing just because we're FE fans, but not surprising.

Yeah, I'm disappointed. Because it means I'll go through the same shit I did with Awakening and be spoiled of everything big before I even get the demo. I tried not to be, but with it being posted EVERYWHERE by people that imported and all, it was hard not to see the spoilers.