Project X Zone 2. It's out everywhere now.

Jedi

I'm late to these screens, but I just now noticed Robot X in the third screen, I was just wondering if he or Shiva were going to be in, very cool.

Also, when I was a lad, I heard Axel shout "mega paw" lol

I believe the preview I saw said "worldwide release". Not positive about this, though.

This is correct as I recall, unless a delay happens on either side.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm late to these screens, but I just now noticed Robot X in the third screen, I was just wondering if he or Shiva were going to be in, very cool.

Also, when I was a lad, I heard Axel shout "mega paw" lol

Yep its Robot X.

Now my fingers are crossed for some Golden Axe.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a little note that characters were re/confirmed yesterday in a little thing

Returning characters are Valkyrie/Ulala and a new character is Felicia from Darkstalkers

All 3 are presumably solo units

Also from a short little gameplay trailer to accompany it

Ryu/Ken clip might have stealth-confirmed Juri from Street Fighter to return as a villain.

[spoiler=Screenshot of it WARNING VERY LARGE IMAGE]

363bcf013353378cbd6dcbcd8f728fde.png

That looks to be it for now

New video confirmed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak3S6CNo8gI

So basically for those of you too lazy to watch

From the looks of the video it is just early game or a demo

But we have confirmation that Sigma is in

Juri/Dural are returning

Also probably no one cares but at the very end with one of the battle songs you can hear LYRICS IN THE SONG

Awesome Video! Dat music, like all the remixes are so rockin and they are using the X3 intro theme.

Wow thats X4 Sigma after you defeat his Grim Reaper Form.

Edited by Jedi

Well, Sigma's in. Suppose I saw that coming.

Also, while it may be wishful thinking, I wonder if we'll have other Summon Night characters... And is it just me, or did the Enemy Turn music sound like it came from NxC?

Edited by Levant Caprice

Some more screenies

http://nintendoeverything.com/another-round-of-project-x-zone-2-screenshots/

Some of them are here

p-x-z-6.jpg

p-x-z-7.jpg

p-x-z-10.jpg

GRAND UPPER or as some people heard it in Streets of Rage 2, GRAB THE PAW. (Also wow they paired Axel with who I probably would other then Ryu and Ken)

I can't help hearing it as GRAND VIPER instead.

I'm honestly surprised Felicia wasn't in the first one.

Speaking of Darkstalkers, I wonder if we'll actually get a pair from that franchise this time.

Edited by Levant Caprice

I can't help hearing it as GRAND VIPER instead.

Speaking of Darkstalkers, I wonder if we'll actually get a pair from that franchise this time.

Close enough lol.

Maybe, considering Dante is teamed up with Vergil this time and not Demitri.

Close enough lol.

Maybe, considering Dante is teamed up with Vergil this time and not Demitri.

Heh...

Anyway, on the villains front, I wonder if there'll be another Sakura Wars villain, and if so, who will it be (since Aya-me and Ciseaux got blown up), and if that insane dude from Tales of Vesperia will show up.

Heh...

Anyway, on the villains front, I wonder if there'll be another Sakura Wars villain, and if so, who will it be (since Aya-me and Ciseaux got blown up), and if that insane dude from Tales of Vesperia will show up.

I'm personally hoping we see more Tales then just Vesperia, like Abyss or Symphonia.

Also probably no one cares but at the very end with one of the battle songs you can hear LYRICS IN THE SONG

That's how the song goes, those aren't actual lyrics, they're almost random vocals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2XIEpsZufg

It's also one of the best battle themes in Yakuza 1 but details

Edited by Soledai

I'm personally hoping we see more Tales then just Vesperia, like Abyss or Symphonia.

So would I, to be sure. Though something tells me that Zagi might show up this time...

Oh man. . .the Megaman X guys look even more ridiculous than the Megaman guys in the original game!

Hope the crit window isn't narrower. It was hard enough in the original game!

Hope the crit window isn't narrower. It was hard enough in the original game!

I got it down for some pairs, but others I just couldn't get the timing. What pairs did you have the most trouble critting with?

I got it down for some pairs, but others I just couldn't get the timing. What pairs did you have the most trouble critting with?

The Shining Soul guys, hands down. But that was because of their attack animation.

The Shining Soul guys, hands down. But that was because of their attack animation.

Shining Force you mean? :P:

Yeah I had an issue with theirs too, the Xenosaga girls too.

Uh. . .right. Shining Souls.

I didn't use the Xenosaga girls to their full potential. Oh, right, and I was hit-or-miss with the Virtua Fighter and Tekken teams. Sometimes, I'd get it without a hitch. Othertimes, I'd miss for a bunch of battles.

Yeah the virtua fighter duo's timing was really strange to get down.

People seemed very hit & miss with Ogami and Sakura when I managed to get their timings down near naturally lol.

People seemed very hit & miss with Ogami and Sakura when I managed to get their timings down near naturally lol.

And in this day absolutely no one was surprised by that outcome

I did see an interview or something online that said the battle system would be "better" than the first

Not too sure what "better" means but

Uh. . .right. Shining Souls.

I didn't use the Xenosaga girls to their full potential. Oh, right, and I was hit-or-miss with the Virtua Fighter and Tekken teams. Sometimes, I'd get it without a hitch. Othertimes, I'd miss for a bunch of battles.

I'd personally say for me it depends on what I'm fighting - weight can really screw up timing, whether it's fatasses hitting the ground before you can get a move off again (or even mid-move, for some - imo, Kite & BlackRose have this problem) or lightweights flying so high that you wind up needing to alter your timing.

Yeah the virtua fighter duo's timing was really strange to get down.

I seemed to be better with doing crits with Ogami & Sakura than most other pairs. Same for Gemini and Erica (Well, other than Rodeo Wheel & Good Morning Dance, which I generally can't crit with for shit).

Edited by Levant Colthearts