The Fantasy RPG Class Test

Solaris

Here is my result of the second test:

Paladin

67% Combativeness, 10% Sneakiness, 44% Intellect, 61% Spirituality

16838587455438815123.jpeg___1_500_1_500_

Valorous! Noble! Or possibly just a self-righteous jerk: You are a Paladin!
Paladins are holy warriors. They are valorous defenders of the light. Unfortunately, most of them are so ardent in their defense they tend to meet sticky ends faster than you can say "rampaging red dragon." Many people look up to Paladins, while others just consider them stuck up, overbearing, or self-righteous.
Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and religion. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of.
Remember: Just because someone doesn't agree with you, doesn't mean you should hurt them.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Blacksmith] The Blacksmith

30% Strength, 22% Bloodlust, 20% Intelligence, 18% Spirit, 17% Vitality and 25% Agility!

5012227243515258397.jpeg___1_500_1_500_c

You are the Blacksmith, a mighty spellcaster skilled in constructing weapons and augmenting those weapons with powerful magic. By adding magical properties to your weapons, you are able to take down incredibly strong and dangerous foes. Indeed, you a very a balanced person, which makes you incredibly strong and dangerous. By combining your superior spellcasting abilities with your deadly combat and weapon skills, you can easily take down many obstacles in your path. Furthermore, you are an invaluable support to your allies, since you can easily construct and augment powerful enchanted weapons. While you may be quite powerful, you have not yet fully mastered all you skills. To reach the more advanced classes, you must focus your choices more on weapons and magic.

I got the blacksmith, but I didn't take the whole test. I'll take it when I get back from a shower.

Tried to make an unfair trade, that's what! Why couldn't I wish for something more practical, like a hat?

This is really funny! I changed the test so that you can ask the genie for a hat or an umbrella.

This is really funny! I changed the test so that you can ask the genie for a hat or an umbrella.

Oh, HI! Thanks for the test, and the addition! My sound weaver can bust ear drums, create cool illusions, and rock a floppy clown hat~! :P:

When does the game come out? Xp

Sorry... I had to... TT.TT

Oh, HI! Thanks for the test, and the addition! My sound weaver can bust ear drums, create cool illusions, and rock a floppy clown hat~! :P:

Sound Weaver is one of my favorites! :)

I added it in after getting feedback from another forum. The test has evolved so much over time as I've gotten feedback from different forums. The test started with 36 classes and it's grown to 100!

When does the game come out? Xp

Sorry... I had to... TT.TT

Haha, the game might not be out for another year or so. Right now my focus is on my other game, EFFWORDS, which I'm starting a Kickstarter for at the end of June. I'll be going to grad school for video game design starting in August, so my hope is that I can find a good group of people there to help me work on Spellbound!

The Star Glider

15% Strength, 18% Bloodlust, 38% Intelligence, 38% Spirit, 45% Vitality and 17% Agility!

2578078742288165769.jpeg___1_500_1_500_c

Using a powerful and ancient form of combat, Star Gliders appear to effortlessly slide across the ground as they move and attack. In fact, Star Gliders are actually hovering slightly above the surface of the ground using their powerful mastery over electromagnetism. Since their feet never touch the ground, the movements of Star Gliders are nearly impossible to predict, making Star Gliders extremely formidable adversaries. By using powerful rune magic to control electromagnetic fields, Star Gliders can manipulate terrestrial and cosmic plasmas! In addition, they have limited control over metals, and will often use magnetism to create shields and weapons out of any metals in the surrounding areas. Occasionally, Star Gliders may be skilled at controlling the energy within their own bodies, and they'll use that skill to undergo various minor transformations. For example, some Star Gliders possess the ability to transform and harden their own skin, making them more resistant to damage. Other Star Gliders who aren't skilled with transformation can simply condense metallic particles around their body to form a strong protective layer and enhance their defenses. Star Gliders are also quite skilled with powerful elemental magic and light magic, making them even more dangerous opponents in battle! By combining this incredibly powerful magic with their superlative combat skills, Star Gliders can release powerful blasts of electromagnetic energy, making them almost impossible to best in battle.

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a powerful mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

I actually know almost nothing about Fantasy RPGs though, lol

The Prime Wizard
Prime Wizards are the ultimate spellcasters. They often devote themselves almost entirely to the art of magic and neglect everything else. However, this is not a problem considering how ridiculously powerful their spells and elemental magic are. Although Prime Wizards specialize in lightning magic, they are proficient with all the other elements as well. However, their mastery over ligthning far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the lightning more skillfully and effortlessly. In fact, these magicians are the only ones able to completely manipulate the weather and unleash the true fury of nature on their foes. In addition, Prime Wizards can use their lightning magic to augment both their speed and power allowing them to easily engage in close combat if necessary.

[spoiler=AWESOME]

The Alchemic Sorcerer

10% Strength, 15% Bloodlust, 43% Intelligence, 63% Spirit, 33% Vitality and 13% Agility!

8236184304728388520.jpeg___1_500_1_500_c

With their superior intelligence and mastery of transmutation magic, Alchemic Sorcerers are able to use potions and runes to transform and control the elements. Although not exactly spellcasters, Alchemic Sorcerers are more than capable of unleashing powerful blasts of fire, water, earth, and air. In addition, they are capable of performing many techniques that no other spellcaster can. In fact, Alchemic Sorcerers are able to deconstruct objects and then reconstruct them in almost any way they choose. For example, Alchemic Sorcerers can turn a simple spark into a blazing fire by manipulating the concentration of oxygen in the surrounding air. They can even reconstruct demolished buildings or turn lead into pure gold. With endless possibilties and combinations, alchemy can be a truly unique and deadly form of combat. Of course, a transmutation circle is almost always necessary for for these kinds of reconstructions. Even without their trasmutation magic, Alchemic Sorcerers can use their mastery of martial arts and light magic to defeat their foes. In fact, Alchemic Sorcerers often have some of the most powerful light magic out of all the classes allowing them to launch powerful blasts of light energy from their fists or even combine their light magic with transmutation magic in order to heal. The ultimate goal of the Alchemic Sorcerer is the quest for knowledge and eternal life. Alchemic Sorcerers are intrigued by life and endlessly search for ways to transmute, combine, and create different creatures and forms of life so that they may learn more about their own lives and how to extend it. While Alchemic Sorcerers are normally on the side of light, alchemy can be a dangerous and immoral form of magic, so it is not unusual for one to become corrupt and power hungry.

Congratulations on reaching this unique and powerful class!

This is a special class and requires a very high amount of Alchemic Sorcery. You scored 80% on this variable!

The Genie, impressed by your choices, has granted you the Hidden Power of Alchemic Sorcery.

[spoiler=Still cool, but not as nice as my first one]The Grand Diviner

5% Strength, 15% Bloodlust, 55% Intelligence, 52% Spirit, 33% Vitality and 20% Agility!
13597762004952482192.jpeg___1_500_1_500_

Masters of predicting the future, Grand Diviners are deadly opponents. Using their foresight, Grand Diviners can easily and effortless outmaneuver a foe and launch a flurry of counterattacks before the opponent can even react. Furthermore, by knowing exactly what will happen next, Grand Diviners can plan out their moves and attacks more carefully thus allowing them to better conserve their energy and allocate it to where it's most needed. In addition, Grand Diviners are masters of light based magic, which they can use to attack both offensively and defensively; however, although Grand Diviners are masters of light magic, they are actually most skilled with water based magic. Even though Grand Diviners specialize in water based magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over water far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the water more skillfully and effortlessly. For example, Grand Diviners can more easily transform water to ice and steam, and they can even manipulate the water within the blood of an individual to control them like a puppet. By combining light magic with water magic, they can use water to heal and cure themselves and their allies. Their most powerful spell completely freezes any opponent in a giant, unmeltable sphere of ice.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

I think i may be the first to get this class:

The Ninja Sennin

28% Strength, 12% Bloodlust, 23% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 30% Vitality and 42% Agility!

The Ninja Sennin
16860287875601019961.jpeg___1_500_1_500_
Ninja Sennin are able to become one with nature and absorb the energy of the world around them to enhance their strength, stealth, and agility. By becoming one with nature, the Ninja Sennin are able to feel, connect with, and channel the lifeforce of all living creatures surrounding them, thus raising their senses, powers, and abilities to godly levels. Ninja Sennin often have some skill with the basic elements though certainly not as much as the spellcaster classes. Usually, Ninja Sennin have a natural affinity for one or two different elements and will try to train those exclusively. However, by combining their weak elemental magic with their own energy and the energy of the world around them, they can create devastatingly powerful techniques and spells that no other class can perform. Their stealthiness and formidable power may make them seem like dark and ferocious foes, but deep down they are often truly benevolent and wise; however, Ninja Sennin that cannot control any darkness and hate within them will certainly fall into madness and chaos. Those who can master this darkness will know what it means to be truly alive and at peace with the world.

So i'm basically a ninja jedi.

Edited by The3rdCorinthian

I think i may be the first to get this class:

The Ninja Sennin

28% Strength, 12% Bloodlust, 23% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 30% Vitality and 42% Agility!

The Ninja Sennin

16860287875601019961.jpeg___1_500_1_500_

Ninja Sennin are able to become one with nature and absorb the energy of the world around them to enhance their strength, stealth, and agility. By becoming one with nature, the Ninja Sennin are able to feel, connect with, and channel the lifeforce of all living creatures surrounding them, thus raising their senses, powers, and abilities to godly levels. Ninja Sennin often have some skill with the basic elements though certainly not as much as the spellcaster classes. Usually, Ninja Sennin have a natural affinity for one or two different elements and will try to train those exclusively. However, by combining their weak elemental magic with their own energy and the energy of the world around them, they can create devastatingly powerful techniques and spells that no other class can perform. Their stealthiness and formidable power may make them seem like dark and ferocious foes, but deep down they are often truly benevolent and wise; however, Ninja Sennin that cannot control any darkness and hate within them will certainly fall into madness and chaos. Those who can master this darkness will know what it means to be truly alive and at peace with the world.

So i'm basically a ninja jedi.

So, which generic ninja from Naruto do you want to be? :P:

Edited by eclipse

• 1 month later...

Here is an update from myself. I had a new class this time! :D

The Mirror Mage

40% Strength, 12% Bloodlust, 25% Intelligence, 40% Spirit, 43% Vitality and 28% Agility!

4172886391915568875.jpeg___1_500_1_500_c

As swift as the Ninjas, fierce as the Monks, skilled as the Knights, and intelligent as the Spellcasters, the formidable Mirror Mage is probably the class that invokes the most terror and unease in its opponents. Not only are Mirror Mages extremely skilled with a sword, but often they are also masters offensive elemental magic, combat, and martial arts. Furthermore, Mirror Mages are often quite agile and speedy in battle, and some of the greatest Mirror Mages have mastered the art of stealth. However, there is often a tradeoff between skill in stealth and skill in martial arts: Mirror Mages who are more skilled in stealth are less skilled in martial arts and vice versa. On top of all that, Mirror Mages are experts of element magic and can easily launch a slew of powerful spells at their opponents. With their unique combination of abilities, Mirror Mages are a balanced and deadly class able to easily take down any opponent in battle. Lastly, Mirror Mages have one final incredible ability that surpasses all their others: the ability to use their powerful light magic to copy almost any opponent's spells or techniques. Using their light based mirror magic, Mirror Mages gain the ability to use almost any power their opponent uses. For example, if an opponent uses a special martial arts move or unleashes a powerful spell, Mirror Mages can use their own magic to instantly learn how to perform those abilities; however, Mirror Mages must first have the capacity to use those abilities. In other words, a Mirror Mage with low levels of agility and stealth would not be able to use any techniques copied from a Ninja. Similarly, a Mirror Mage with no knowledge of dark and light magic would not be able to use the powers and spells copied from an opponent who uses dark and light magic. Yet even with these restrictions, the Mirror Mage is still a truly amazing class!

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a rare mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

BTW: I´m glad I'm not the only on who is hyped for IR#FE, Eclipse. :D

Edited by Solaris