I'm pretty sure you could've opened the throne room on turn 5 to avoid facing any reinforcements.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm yeah, I see what you mean Gradivus. Would've been more reliable too lmao. Oh well, not like im gonna re-record just for that. But If i make a v2 of this run then I know how to trivialize Chapter 17 now. And the reason why no warping in this map is because I have to wait til I open the door anyway to warp Marth and there's worse maps out there that I will need Warp in.

EDIT: Gotta think positive! The way I did it gets me trivial amounts of Lance wexp on Minerva and Sword wexp on Katarina... :Kappa:

Edited by PKL

Just dropping by quickly before a smash tournament to say that I might actually redo Chapter 17. Opening the door in the last turn has a few benefits: it saves 3 RP uses (Jeorge, Palla and potentially Minerva don't need it anymore). saves a Lck and Def Bond (Astram/Darros wont need it, in fact, Astram/Darros isnt needed, period), saves 2 or more Levin Sword uses and it makes the last turn have 100% reliability since Palla doesn't need to tank anything anymore. I can also probably deploy Yumina and train all my staffbots during the chapter.

EDIT: Forgot that it saves 2 Parthia uses too.

Edited by PKL

Thanks once again to Gradivus for the tip on Chapter 17. Saved me so many RP due to one oversight. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv_O-8M_nmw

At the beginning of the playthrough, I looked at this map and was worried because I saw that H2 has 4 Paladins. I was prepared to forge a Ridersbane with +5 MT so some of my units could OHKO at least 2 of them so Marth could go to the village safely.

Once I actually got to the map though, I very quickly noticed at least one of the Paladins would remain alive anyway and thus, this strat was born. Marth and Feena stay barely out of range, protected by Darros the mighty meatshield. Katarina proceeds to being a badass on the east side and Palla ORKOs the throne General with Killer Lance crits. I even managed to find a way to get the Recover staff for selling later on. Very satisfied with how this chapter went.

Chapter 18 is completed in 2 turns

Funds: same as previous chapter

Rainbow Potions: 28/77

Quite a lot of thought has went into these chapters. I'm impressed, PKL. Keep it up!

You better Z M all! Thanks btw <3

Edited by PKL

Chapter 18 sounds like a good time to give the player a Master Seal.

There's another one in a chest in ch20, right when you need it the most! 1250G is always cool :P

Chapter 18 sounds like a good time to give the player a Master Seal.

IS is always great at giving players master seals at useful times

in my FE11 revision i have to skip both of the chapter 12 master seals so i only have one until like chapter 17

Thanks once again to Gradivus for the tip on Chapter 17. Saved me so many RP due to one oversight. :)

At the beginning of the playthrough, I looked at this map and was worried because I saw that H2 has 4 Paladins. I was prepared to forge a Ridersbane with +5 MT so some of my units could OHKO at least 2 of them so Marth could go to the village safely.

Once I actually got to the map though, I very quickly noticed at least one of the Paladins would remain alive anyway and thus, this strat was born. Marth and Feena stay barely out of range, protected by Darros the mighty meatshield. Katarina proceeds to being a badass on the east side and Palla ORKOs the throne General with Killer Lance crits. I even managed to find a way to get the Recover staff for selling later on. Very satisfied with how this chapter went.

Chapter 18 is completed in 2 turns

Funds: same as previous chapter

Rainbow Potions: 28/77

You better Z M all! Thanks btw <3

@3:39 General: *MISS!* *Splat* My word for him: LOSER! *Insert thumbs down here*

Edited by Levant Colthearts

in my FE11 revision i have to skip both of the chapter 12 master seals so i only have one until like chapter 17

At least it makes your prepromotes look relatively good for a while longer, I guess.

LTC or speedrun?

And I guess that means no bosskilling strats with Hardin (since I assume Caeda is promoting first).

• 2 weeks later...

Was a bit busy again, sorry about that. This chapter took like no time to do today since it was already figured out aside from some positioning things I had to figure out (avoiding ballista as much as possible, not being in 2 range of Wolf ever again after Turn 1 so he goes the right way). Credit to Gradivus for the staff use tips in this chapter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eARSXUv3QOU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKrkCiQP0Xw

Why does it say it's the final battle when, in fact, it is not?

This chapters looks like one of FE5's clears...

I guess it's the final battle of the war with Archanea/Hardin. Still a dumb name for a not-final chapter of the game.

Whoah there... Really good job.

I'm looking forward to 20x.

Thanks! I'm definetely not looking forward to 20x lol. That one might be the hardest chapter of the run.

So, Marth and Minerva cant get to A with Michalis and Maria already has A when she joins with him in endgame so Bond Drop is useless on him. And Marth cant get to A with Katarina either so it's kinda useless on her unless I deploy Cecil/MU somehow. What should I do with this item? :/ I wonder which chapters wouldve been easier had I used it earlier in the game on Palla?

Edited by PKL

Hardin one-turned. :D

And sphere of invincibility gone. Thanks, I guess.

Would this have been doable in Lunatic with an Aura Forge?

Why does it say it's the final battle when, in fact, it is not?

This chapters looks like one of FE5's clears...

Duh, it's because it's the final battle before the final one.

Hardin one-turned. :D

And sphere of invincibility gone. Thanks, I guess.

Would this have been doable in Lunatic with an Aura Forge?

Duh, it's because it's the final battle before the final one.

In order to OHKO in Lunatic I think Kat needs a Thoron forge? But you could just get some chip from, like, Mercurius Palla or something and then Aura bomb, I suppose.

Do you have a plan for C20x already? The Berserkers having Silver Axe > Tomahawk (iirc) makes them like fodder for Katarina and the Generals are killable by Armorslayer!Palla. I'm interested in how you'll go about the boss area and the snipers quickly. You're probably the only one not looking forward to it

Edited by Gradivus.