It seems so wasteful to consume that many staves to recruit the likes of Roshea. I can only imagine how much easier this LTC challenge would be if you dropped the full recruitment requirement.

I think it's good to demonstrate that everything is possible though. Many would view a complete run of the game to include full recruitment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for another sudden absence. I do those a lot. But I was playing a bit from time to time and planning the rest of the chapters :)

After some experimentation in Chapter 20x, I came to the conclusion that getting the Brave Lance saves me 1 turn so I decided to redo this chapter so I could get the Brave Lance instead of the Bullion. I have enough money anyway.

Chapter 20 is completed in 1 turn

Edited by PKL

The long-awaited, nightmarish chapter is finally here! Took a while to figure out a strat for this. Sadly, I could never find a way to stop relying on the Sniper moving the right way. He has to move like that or else it all falls apart. Its kinda 50/50 too :/. At least the rest of the chapter is made a lot more reliable thanks to all those Goddess Icons, RP and Supports.

Chapter 20x is completed in 4 turns

A chapter that was sadly impossible to 1 turn due to needing Hammerne on the Warp staff mid-chapter. There's not enough staff users for that. Should've trained WRYS when i had the chance...which was never. Kinda shaky hitrates all around, but this Midia strat saves me an Again/Warp.

Chapter 21 is completed in 2 turns

Medeus is vanquished and with this the run ends. It's been a very entertaining playthrough for me. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! :)

Fire Emblem Heroes of Light and Shadow H2 0% Growths has been completed in 149 turns!

Edited by PKL

needs more epilogue video, killcounts are important

good job though, I enjoyed the run a lot too!

He was telling me the epilogue was uploading when he posted the final chapter, it's likely we'll be getting that tomorrow.

Nice run, bro. Looking forwards to any future endeavors of yours, although I dunno what FE game you'd want to do a 0% growths run of.

Edited by Refa

Really impressive stuff, congrats on finishing. Obviously the early and midgame strats are the most impressive, but it's great to see this phenomenal playthrough finally finished. All kneel before Palla, our Goddess and Saviour!

Edited by Irysa

Nah, I didnt forget Frost lol. I was short of one staff user with him deployed. (yumina wendell malicia etzel frost katarina can all warp, but 2 are using again that chapter and 1 needs to hammerne warp during the chapter, which leaves 3 warpers and I needed 4) Even if I 1 turned C21, I would've had to 2 turn Final or say goodbye to the map save.

I'm thinking of playing Maniac Mode FE9 in 0% growths. If I can get that to work and If I can record it. We'll see! Oh and yeah, Epilogue will be up either tonight or tomorrow, its a lengthy upload is all.

Thanks everyone! Here's the Epilogue!

Turn on annotations as I say stuff about chars that contributed to the run throughout the video.

[spoiler=Kills]

5th Caeda 22W

4th Katarina 23W

3rd Jeigan 25W

2nd Catria 29W

1st Palla 77W