New Characters!

dragonlordsd

I want details!! Who are they? What do we know about them?

Specifically:

Random Blonde Guy

Linca

Is Tsubaki Male or female!!??

Hoshidan Camilla-clone (Don't worry, camilla, your purple hair makes you obviously superior.)

Cyrus

Anyone else?

Edited by dragonlordsd

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having boobs doesn't make one a clone of another character with boobs, don't simplify characters into their one body part :/ Kagerou and Camilla have fairly different designs despite the one similarity, and even the one similarity is executed in different ways.

Tsubaki uses "ore" so he is most likely male. While "ore" can be used for female character it's very very rare and likely reserved either for period-accurate speech or a woman more "masculine" (for lack of a better term) than Sully. It's not 100% definitive but I can say with 99% accuracy that Tsubaki is male.

Rinka is the best

Having boobs doesn't make one a clone of another character with boobs, don't simplify characters into their one body part :/ Kagerou and Camilla have fairly different designs despite the one similarity, and even the one similarity is executed in different ways.

Tsubaki uses "ore" so he is most likely male. While "ore" can be used for female character it's very very rare and likely reserved either for period-accurate speech or a woman more "masculine" (for lack of a better term) than Sully. It's not 100% definitive but I can say with 99% accuracy that Tsubaki is male.

Rinka is the best

Boobs? I was talking about the female with hair covering one eye being of almost identical age with a cleavage cut out in the same place. But yeah, I guess their boobs are similar. Idk. Someone want to measure?

I hope they give him the hammiest voice possible.

Unfortunately, I don't think that they could afford Brian Blessed to voice him.

The guy looks like a mix of every American stereotype combined.

Minus the "gun crazy" one.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

All I care about is that hero with the absolutely fabulous chin. Valbo and Bors definitely have some competition there.

I hope he inn-acts some behavioral similarities to Johnny Bravo

my life would be complete

Boobs? I was talking about the female with hair covering one eye being of almost identical age with a cleavage cut out in the same place. But yeah, I guess their boobs are similar. Idk. Someone want to measure?

you know perfectly well by boobs I meant the cleavage (which, i mean where else would you put a cleavage cut out, your ass) and Camilla's are actually pretty different in that regard. Don't be a smartass.

If every female character with like, 2 vaguely similar attributes are now suddenly clones of each other why aren't all those miniskirt + zettai ryouiki girls clones now huh, there's way more of them

I hope he inn-acts some behavioral similarities to Johnny Bravo

my life would be complete

So you want him to be this game's Sain/Gatrie/Inigo/Virion/womanizer dude? lol

I think Linca looks awesome too! Can we see the pictures of them again though? I'm not sure who is who right now. Like, who is Cyrus? Linca is actually the only one I remember.

I think Linca looks awesome too! Can we see the pictures of them again though? I'm not sure who is who right now. Like, who is Cyrus? Linca is actually the only one I remember.

I want him to be a womanizer with the combined essence of all four of them

Or, the most posh hero to ever perform dutiful acts of heroism

Edited by Elieson

*shakes fist angrily at the blond man* There goes the unit I thought was the female fighter! I was so sure we finally had a female fighter, but nope! It's a big chined man with glorious hair. I'm now immensely biased against him. He's probably going to be a pretty fun character which annoys me even more.

Besides that, pretty cool! I was looking forward to seeing Linca's portrait, and it does not disappoint (*gasp* some actual muscle)! Cyrus looked like "that generic cavalier dude" from the first two trailers but he's looking quite a bit better than I expected. The others are pretty cool; looking forward to Oboro since I love spear users a lot.

Cyrus is the gray haired cavalier.

Cyrus is the gray haired cavalier.

EDIT: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by L95