we need more asexuals in FE

ZemZem

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't think it's going to happen, not for a long time, at least. Of course, nintendo could prove me wrong spectacularly, but that's just my hunch.

What if Panne or Yarne in FE13 had turned out to be asexual. Then the taguel would be doomed.

We wouldn't have anymore fluffiness? NUUUUUUUUUUUUU

What if Panne or Yarne in FE13 had turned out to be asexual. Then the taguel would be doomed.

I think they'd kinda put it aside for the sake of bringing the species back though

Panne must not be A because I think the kids exist canonically?

Ike

Renault

Dart

Knoll

Possible Athos???

Xane

You know what a majority of the cast from Archaenea and Tellius don't have romantic/sexual pairings, they're so ace.

What is wrong with you, ZM?

• 8 months later...

Asexuals can have sex and still be ace, fyi. So the fact that some characters have kids does not mean anything. They may well be ace for all we know because again, asexuals can father/mother children. Like another user said, the series does not focus on sexuality much so any number of characters could be ace.

I agree that overt ace representation in Fire Emblem would be great.

As for characters who could be ace, I reckon Lon'qu could be as I personally think sex may not interest him and might even repulse him. At any rate, he might not feel attracted to anyone in that way.

Edited by phoenixmiko

Asexuals can have sex and still be ace, fyi. So the fact that some characters have kids does not mean anything. They may well be ace for all we know because again, asexuals can father/mother children. Like another user said, the series does not focus on sexuality much so any number of characters could be ace.

I agree that overt ace representation in Fire Emblem would be great.

As for characters who could be ace, I reckon Lon'qu could be as I personally think sex may not interest him and might even repulse him. At any rate, he might not feel attracted to anyone in that way.

nice

necro

nice

necro

Necro has nothing to do this.

Anyway, ignoring the other unnecessary and meaningless assertions people have wasted posts on here by saying nvm, I say as an asexual myself that having overtly ace characters would be beneficial and add to the growing diversity of sexuality in the series. We have now had overt homosexual characters and implied biromantic/bisexual characters, so why not implied or overtly ace characters? Asexuality can be quite invisible compared to other orientations so representation would help aces and asexuality become known and accepted by more people.

Edited by phoenixmiko