Who will you have your avatar marry? (character spoilers possible)

BlueL

Hoshido: Probably Tsubaki for now. Would have considered Takumi if HE WASN'T MY BROTHER. Saizou looks interesting too, might try him on a subsequent playthrough.

Nohr: Jakob. Would have considered Leon if HE WASN'T MY ADOPTED BROTHER.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M Hoshido: Get A Rank with Sakura and platonically protect my little sister. She is too pure. Alternatively, Felicia or Hana.

F Hoshido: JAKOB. Possibly Silas or Subaki but let's face it I'm going to marry Jakob.

M Nohr: I like Belka and Pieri but I'll have to actually play and see who I like better.

F Nohr: JAKOB. AGAIN. Maybe Silas or Benoit but again, I can't resist the butler.

My first run through I will definitely marry Kagerou.

Most of the women seem uninteresting though, so I will be doing many playthroughs as a female MU I guess. I would like to marry Joker, Silas, Odin, and Leon (I was adopted, okay!).

I´ll only play femaleMU so this is my plan for the first playthrough, if the characters turn out to be as i think they will:

Nohr (female): Leon [please make it happen! >.<] , else Suzukaze or Jacob if they please me...
there is still Lilith left if i like nobody, right?! xD

Hoshido (female): Nishiki

that fur of him is mine! +_+ <3

Every rational argument I have read over why incest is bad has always been because of the problem with genetics. This is applied to discussions about real life, of course, and not works of fiction. In fiction it shouldn't be taken quite as seriously, unless you have your own moral standards against it to please.

If that applied here, then only Hoshido sibling romance should be considered unethical.

And thats exactly why i dont understand people who are against this in FE:IF, on the Nohr path...
If they dont want it, they dont have to do it. Just let other people choose their coolblooded mage-brothers, which would kill them on the other path without hesitation, if they want to! xD
But seriously, good point :)

Edited by Arynee

Adopted sibling! Hope will never die! So don't give up, help and spread the glory Female Kamui x Leo.

I'm still hoping that we could S-rank him. I mean, they are not blood related and it's like having a childhood friend that grew up with you.

I'm still hoping that we could S-rank him. I mean, they are not blood related and it's like having a childhood friend that grew up with you.

I've got my eye on Marx, personally. Then Leo. Maaaybe boooooth! Gonna be pretty bummed out if I can't make it happen.

They could always go the "Companion" route and be like, "Oh, this future child you found is adopted and raised by you two. Weird that it looks like both of you, but it isn't like you had a baby together. Because reasons."

I'd rather marry them though.

I don't think that would be fair to the Hoshido side, because those siblings are blood-related, so you're probably not going to be able to romance them. But under this situation, you'd allow the player to marry four of the prominent characters on one side, but not the four major characters from the other side. I can imagine people saying stuff like, "I want to marry Hinoka too!" I mean, I remember a lot of people wanted to marry Hinoka when the first trailer came out.

Silas seems like a really popular character at the moment lol. I mean, obviously, seeing as he's just too cute <3.

I hope we can marry Leon and Marxander though. They're cute too <3.

I´ll only play femaleMU so this is my plan for the first playthrough, if the characters turn out to be as i think they will:

Nohr (female): Leon [please make it happen! >.<] , else Suzukaze or Jacob if they please me...

there is still Lilith left if i like nobody, right?! xD

Hoshido (female): Nishiki

that fur of him is mine! +_+ <3

And thats exactly why i dont understand people who are against this in FE:IF, on the Nohr path...

If they dont want it, they dont have to do it. Just let other people choose their coolblooded mage-brothers, which would kill them on the other path without hesitation, if they want to! xD

But seriously, good point :)

I'm pretty sure Lilith is a girl, so that would put her off limit.

That, and I'm not quite sure about her age.

Otherwise, it'll be my first choice.

Childhood friends. They happen. Nohr siblings are that to the extreme. I have no problem with that, since the situation has presented itself to me before and I was fine with it.

Now Hoshido siblings, on the other hand... It'll be a private marriage.

Friends, I understand. And I know that friends marrying have happened before. But these Nohr "siblings" are more than friends. They're family (to the avatar).

Yeah, Hoshido siblings... well, I mean if they're okay with it XD

I'm pretty sure Lilith is a girl, so that would put her off limit.

That, and I'm not quite sure about her age.

Otherwise, it'll be my first choice.

I know that Lilith is a female Dragon, was more a joke than anything else :D

Anyway, shes is so damn cute! I think she will be more like a pet or mascot type of thing though... if not, that would be a huge plottwist for me!

Edited by Arynee

I for one am very glad for the return of Waifu Emblem. :v It was my favorite feature of Awakening. Here is who I plan to marry:

Hoshido F: Tsukuyomi, because I married Ricken in Awakeing and feel like continuing tradition.

Hoshido M: It's still between Kazahana or Kagerou, both look interesting and cool to me. So we'll see.

Nohr F: Leon, because he looks like a blonde Marth; I had a major fancrush on Marth back in the day, and I'm attracted to blonde men, so Leon looks like perfection. :v

Nohr M: Luna, because I adore tsunderes, and since she's not a child from the future here it won't be awkward to marry her.

This might change as more character art and info becomes available, but for now, this is who I feel works best for me.

I know that Lilith is a female Dragon, was more a joke than anything else :D

Anyway, shes is so damn cute! I think she will be more like a pet or mascot type of thing though... if not, that would be a huge plottwist for me!

She's the only character I'd like to touch the face, but it's probably impossible.

How sad...

Nohr M: Effie seems like my favorite option as far as appearance goes so far in either route. So she's gonna be my choice unless her personality blows.

Nohr F: Arthur because everyone needs more chin in their life.

Hoshido M: Probably Hana, maybe Kagerou

Hoshido F: Subaki because I think the first male Pegasus knight is pretty cool.

After some continued deliberation on the topic, I found it exceedingly difficult to pick from a male Kamui perspective. I'd pick Camilla if I was male Kamui for Nohr, possibly Elfie. If I was Hoshido, probably Kagerou. And that's it, period. No one else remotely seems like a good candidate to me.

Though I don't actively pursue supports, one person who's definitely not getting paired up with anyone is Charlotte. Good lord, I really didn't like Noire's gimmick in Awakening, and then to have it appear again, combined with gold-digging? To the left, to the left, my girl.

I've got my eye on Marx, personally. Then Leo. Maaaybe boooooth! Gonna be pretty bummed out if I can't make it happen.

They could always go the "Companion" route and be like, "Oh, this future child you found is adopted and raised by you two. Weird that it looks like both of you, but it isn't like you had a baby together. Because reasons."

I'd rather marry them though.

Silas seems like a really popular character at the moment lol. I mean, obviously, seeing as he's just too cute <3.

I hope we can marry Leon and Marxander though. They're cute too <3.

I prefer Marx as well. I wish S-ranking them would be possible. C: I guess we will find out once it is release next week.

I don't think that would be fair to the Hoshido side, because those siblings are blood-related, so you're probably not going to be able to romance them. But under this situation, you'd allow the player to marry four of the prominent characters on one side, but not the four major characters from the other side. I can imagine people saying stuff like, "I want to marry Hinoka too!" I mean, I remember a lot of people wanted to marry Hinoka when the first trailer came out.

You got a point as well. I guess it's unfair for those who want to marry Kamui's siblings. I really want to pair up my unit with Ryouma and Takumi but oh well...

At least there are Silas, Jacob, Zero and Tsubaki, which I hope S-rank are possible.

i know that one playthrough never is enough

Male (Hoshido): Rinka, Oboro, Felicia, Setsuna, the villager girl.

Female (Hoshido): Silas, Subaki, Kaze, Jakob.

Male (Nohr): Pieri, Charlotte, Luna, Felicia, Elfie and Camilla if i can.

Female (Nohr): Silas, Odin, Benoit and Xander if you can.