Who will you have your avatar marry? (character spoilers possible)

BlueL

Nohr: Silas, Zero, maybe the Shapeshifter, Joker/Jakob, Suzukaze

Hoshido: maybe Tsubaki, Joker/Jakob, Suzukaze

For male, if I end up doing that.

Nohr: Effie? maybe? I don't particularly love any one girl on the Nohr side.

Hoshido: RINKAAAAAA (and Setsuna! I completely forgot about her.)

Edited by nordopolica

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of the Nohr girls appeal to me. Maybe Effie because I like her name. Hm, now that I think about it I might marry Perri. Meh it's a toss up! In the end it doesn't matter because I'll be cheating on my wife with Silas

Hoshido as Fem!Avatar: No one. Neither will Rinkah. I will spend my time inviting her to my tree house and cry while thinking of what could be...(okay it's not half as dramatic as I make it sound)

lol.

Let's start with waifus.

Okay, Aqua (now Azura) has a really pretty design that I like a lot. She'd definitely be a high choice for either route.

For Hoshido, Rinkah is awesome. I also like Hana too.

For Nohr, Felicia. I know she's available on both routes, but I liked the scene of her saving the avatar on the Nohr route. I honestly expected to dislike Felicia a lot based on her voice/personality from the My Castle trailer, but seeing her in-game, especially in the Nohr scenes, I've changed my mind.

Also throw in Not!Severa.

On to husbandos!

First choice, Silas, definitely. I loved the scene in the Nohr route where you found out about the whole picnic thing, and him becoming a knight just for the chance to see you again, it's cheesy but it makes me smile.

Also, possibly Jakob, because who doesn't want a hot butler husbando?

None of the faction specific husbandos are really standing out to me yet.

In the end it doesn't matter because I'll be cheating on my wife with Silas

My god... b-but why!?

Did you not see the picnic scene? The becoming a night just to see Corrin again? Silas best husbando, and if he can't be husbando when you're a guy, well, desperate measures must be taken.

I honestly don't understand the Silas hype, the Rinka hype, or the Arthur hype.

Please don't shun me.

SHUNNED.

Nah, it's alright.... but you leave Rinka out of this. And Silas. Silas = best bro, 10/10.

jeelTEV.gif

My god... b-but why!?

I guess that's assuming I can't marry him in the first place;p As to the reasoning why.....I want a child unit but I also want Silas ha ha. I would adopt if I could.

orphans and foster kids make good soldiers too

Everyone. Everyone will be my wifu/husbando.

In reality, for Hoshido probably Tsubaki, Saizou, or Suzukaze.

Nohr: Silas, Jakob, or Zero. If we can S rank our adoptive siblings then Xander and Leo too.

Why is everyone so attractive?

Normally, I'd ban you for this sort of post, but we seem to have similar tastes in men (sans Zero, who creeps me out). . .so you choose one of Saizou/Suzukaze, and I get the other?

Now, if I'm a male avatar. . .

Hoshido: I'M STAYING SINGLE.

Nohr: Nyx. Maybe Belka.

Female Nohr:Belka

Female Hoshido:Oboro

Male Nohr:Zero

Male Hoshido:Ryoma

Male 3rd path: Joker

Female 3rd path:Felicia

I'll be honest though, Belka and especially Oboro are my priorities.

Zero is best guy, as is anyone named Zero in their respective series, it's a rule of fiction.

Normally, I'd ban you for this sort of post, but we seem to have similar tastes in men (sans Zero, who creeps me out). . .so you choose one of Saizou/Suzukaze, and I get the other?

This is acceptable. I'm willing to share if it doesn't get me banned haha!

If I happen to play as M!Kamui then:

Hoshido: Aqua, Kazahana, or Kagerou

Nohr: Nyx or Effie

Speaking of Arthur hype though, I'd S rank him for the hilarity that I hope would ensue.

M!Corrin Hoshido: Crimson. Unless I can have Sakura, which isn't likely. It's not fair that the most adorable girl in Fates is a blood relative.

F!Corrin Hoshido: Subaki. He's a male Pegasi Rider. Need I say more?

M!Corrin Nohr: Nyx. I love dark magic, so it's a given. Sadly, Elise is probably unavailable for this, but if she is, she's likely too young. If she'd both available and old enough, then I'm going with Elise.

F!Corrin Nohr: Odin. Owain was the coolest child in Awakening, and I like the name Odin, and I love dark magic. He's literally the most ideal man for a female version of myself, so my F!Corrin shall have him.

I'll probably try some new people on the third path, if it's released right away. If it's not, then I'll probably just go with my favourites, since I'll likely have unlocked all the support conversations within the first week or two.

Forget Felicia, Flora's where it's at!

Silas is a must, but I'm also really interested in Takumi, Kaze, Saizou, and Subaki.

Also Mozume and Hana (liking Hana's English VA - from just one clip).

No exclusive Nohrians revealed thus far interest me...

My Hoshidan feKamui is swiggity swooty, after that Tsubaki booty.

If there was a ROFL emoticon, I'd use it here. Omgoodness ;) Upon further contemplation, if I played Hoshido, I would probably pick Joker, Tsubaki, maybe Nishiki.

I am going to laugh so hard if Camilla can't be married by the male avatar.

You and me both.

Male (Nohr): Camilla! Or, if she's off limits, Charlotte.

Male (Hoshido): Kagerou.

Not sure about the females yet.

I'm sensing a pattern among all the women that you like...

Please don't shun me.

From what I've seen, ppl like Rinka cause she's muscular and a warrior, Arthur because he's the most american like because of his chin and Silas (the only one I actually like) just looks so cool for some reason. The silver hair, the black outfit, the cape...awesome outfit.

Please don't shun me.

Silas is 10/10. I'm a sucker for the good-guy childhood best friend. He just seems like such a good guy, and a goof at that.

Male Hoshido: Setsuna provided she doesn't accidentally feather Corrin with an arrow during the support conversations, Kagerou.

Female Hoshido: Tsubaki

Male Nohr: Nyx, Effie

Female Nohr: Arthur and his jawline.