Who will you have your avatar marry? (character spoilers possible)

BlueL

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yeah I've seen them, Leon, Takumi, Sakura, and Hinoka are some of my favorite characters shown so far. They're still Kamui's siblings and the game would get even more flak for it. I like 'em a lot but I hope they're not options if marriage returns.

idk why so many people wanna bang the siblings. They're cool but c'mon guys :/

Eirika and Ephraim are borderline incest, so why not let Corrin be? It'll be great.

Incest = Wincest

Only thing better is selfcest

I don't think anyone seriously expects the game to let you marry Kamui to their siblings, that's why most people from what I've seen have crossed the siblings name's out since it's just a joke.

Only thing better is selfcest

I don't think anyone seriously expects the game to let you marry Kamui to their siblings, that's why most people from what I've seen have crossed the siblings name's out since it's just a joke.

To be honest, I actually think that marrying your Nohr "siblings" is quite a likely possibility given how many people in Japan want to marry Camilla (and honestly the Nohr royals get the most fanart so it makes me think they're pretty popular over there) and of course, the fact that they aren't blood related. Sure you grew up with them, but Awakening had cousin marriages so I wouldn't count the Nohr royals out just yet.

In Hoshido I'll marry Asama eventhough I'd rather marry Ryoma.

In Norh I'll marry Pieri because she's so cute.

^Regrettably, my preferred sibling would be Ryoma, who is even less likely to be allowed than the Nohr siblings.

We could still hope for a late game reveal that they aren't related after all! R-Right? It would undermine the whole pint of your choice but I can see IS pulling a fast one for all of the people that want to marry the Hoshido royals.

I guess we'll know in due time...

We could still hope for a late game reveal that they aren't related after all! R-Right? It would undermine the whole pint of your choice but I can see IS pulling a fast one for all of the people that want to marry the Hoshido royals.

I guess we'll know in due time...

This stops me from crying into my pillow every night now that children are a mechanic.

Jokes aside, I actually do want this to be a thing, and not just for shipping. Mostly because it'd actually be a curveball that while somewhat expected, could also be interestingly executed.

"Whoops, we got the wrong kid!"

"... Where's the real one?"

Until disproven, that's my theory on who the hooded dude from the trailers is.

Edited by Skywolfe

Since Leon and Marx are my favorites, I'm desperately trying to cling on to hope that we may be able to marry them :cry:

H-Hopefully we can...

Me too!

If I can't marry Leon, I think I'll rage at my 3DS and then spend the rest of the day sulking. ;--;

Well yeah I've seen them, Leon, Takumi, Sakura, and Hinoka are some of my favorite characters shown so far. They're still Kamui's siblings and the game would get even more flak for it. I like 'em a lot but I hope they're not options if marriage returns.

It's not so much wanting Kamui to marry them as that Kamui is supposed to be a self-insert and if I was actually in the game some of the siblings would easily be my top marriage choices. That being said if companionship is an option (a la LucinaxOwain) I'll pass. I want an actual romance, not some "really close siblings" stuff. I can't say I'd actually marry either set of siblings either, but I'd be lying if I said some weren't tempting....

Benoit looks like such a love.

He does, but he isn't too popular. You'd think that a guy who shares his name with a WWE wrestler would be more popular, right? It's not the case, unfortunately.

you guys wanting to marry your siblings are disgusting. even if it's the nohr side, that's still gross.

i mean, think about it. they may not be blood related, but you grew up and thought of them as your brother or sister. and to marry your "brother" or "sister".... ummmm it's one think to say someone is pretty, beautiful, or handsome, but it's another to want to marry them

Isn't it a bit early to decide??

But anyway, after my first Awakening playthrough, I thought I should really know characters more before marrying them ASAP, because my first "marriage" in that game left me super bitter and disappointed (it was horribly written), and sorta ruined my first playthrough... so of course, in Fates, I decided that I'll grind for supports and see which one I like the most.

The problem is... I'm playing Nohr and I'm 90% sure you can't grind for supports in the SpotStreetPass battles, thus I'll either marry very late in the game after developing enough A supports and choosing my favorite(leaving me without OP marriage bonuses for a good part of the game... well, that's challenging at least), or I'll aim for Jakob without worrying about the quality of the writing. AVAILABILITY IS SEXY! (but don't let this phrase fool you; while Kieran has shit availability in RD, he is still the best guy ever, the cutest man in the series, etc)

With Hoshido, I'd definitely grind and see which one I like the most, lol.

you guys wanting to marry your siblings are disgusting. even if it's the nohr side, that's still gross.

i mean, think about it. they may not be blood related, but you grew up and thought of them as your brother or sister. and to marry your "brother" or "sister".... ummmm it's one think to say someone is pretty, beautiful, or handsome, but it's another to want to marry them

Yeah, I'm doubting Kamui will be able to marry their siblings.

I do hope there are adorable couples your siblings can be in though, so you can have the fun of setting them up with other people.

Na I don't think so. I mean are foster brothers/sisters who are attracted to each other gross? Granted, I can't speak from personal experience on this specifically but I think love is love. Especially since in this case, their children wouldn't be affected negatively (genetics). Also considering the circumstances of how the player gets into the Nohr family in the first place, I think it could be overlooked. Things get a little weird when you marry your friend's children from the future anyway so it's whatever at this point.

Well, I'm dating a guy I was raised with who lived with me when we were children - from two to about nine. We called each other "bro" and "sis" until middle school. There's no blood relation, but...*shrugs* I've been called disgusting a fair amount of times.

I don't see it, but I definitely think people would react badly if it were in the game, so...yeah.

And it's one thing to disagree with something and another to call those who practice it disgusting.

Edited by Respite&Nepenthe

Every rational argument I have read over why incest is bad has always been because of the problem with genetics. This is applied to discussions about real life, of course, and not works of fiction. In fiction it shouldn't be taken quite as seriously, unless you have your own moral standards against it to please.

If that applied here, then only Hoshido sibling romance should be considered unethical.