Who will you have your avatar marry? (character spoilers possible)

BlueL

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoshido

- Male: Orochi, Oboro, Sakura, Felicia and Aqua/Azura.

- Female: Joker, Ryouma, Silas.

Nohr

- Male: Pieri, Camilla, and Luna. (There was another blonde dark mage I think as well.)

- Female: Leon, Marx.

The ones listed first have priority since I like them more. The rest will be married in other playthroughs.

I planned all this out since I'll be playing both games

Hoshido Male (main): Orochi, no second thoughts

Hoshido Female: Subaki, no second thoughts

Nohr Male (Main): Camilla, if she's off limits for some reason then Felicia I guess

Nohr Female: Someone who isn't Benoit (Arthur is most likely but everyone else is a candidate)

I don't know if I can fuck my siblings for some reason so I'm going make my list assuming I can't

Leon, Takumi, and Camilla if I can tho

Hoshido: Nishiki, Kagerou, Hinata

Nohr: Belka, Zero

Neutral: Jakob, Silas

As someone actually dating a person they were raised with in sort of a sibling-y way (no blood relation), I have my doubts that the Nohrian siblings will be marriable - and even of they are, it will probably be removed in the NA localization

People tend to get touchy about that sort of thing. I've certainly received a lot of funny looks for it.

I need to examine various units' positive battle forecast faces. Right now Kazahana is in the lead because the face she makes when she has the advantage in combat is great. I haven't noticed any of the others because I haven't been examining most of the footage very carefully.

F!Kamui Hoshido/Main file: Hinata or Cyrus (seriously I need HELP deciding XD)

M!Kamui Hoshido: Kazahana. Favorite female personality wise and love her design

F!Kamui Nohr: Cyrus(only if I don't choose him in Hoshido). None of the other guys really interest me so waiting for more Nohr dudes

M!Kamui Nohr: Belka or Nyx

Most all the girls have their own charms that appeal to me...but for a top two per path, I'd say Camilla and Charlotte for Nohr, Azura and Hana for Hoshido, and just Felicia (atm) for the third path. Presuming Felicia can join you on the third...

Visuals aside, I see a lot of potential for Camilla and Charlotte to be funny or otherwise interesting. Based on screens, Camilla seems like she'd tend towards sarcasm when not fawning over you or dealing in important affairs. Charlotte's "sneaky" face makes her look stupid to me, which made me laugh. Hana seems a lot like Mia from the Tellius games (which i like), and I like the serene knight vibe I get from Azura. Felicia is just...cute :3

Were I to go a FeCorrin run, I'd go Silas or Xander. They both seem real cool...and I'd expect some good laughs from the former. And commie jokes at the expense of the latter

Edited by Tessie Spoon

I am going to laugh so hard if Camilla can't be married by the male avatar.

Like I've said before, plot twist, Camilla is your mother.

Hinoka, Rinkah, Crimson, Setsuna... etc. All of them are mine. Stay away you bastards, they're mine! Mine, ya hear!?

Like I've said before, plot twist, Camilla is your mother.

Hinoka, Rinkah, Crimson, Setsuna... etc. All of them are mine. Stay away you bastards, they're mine! Mine, ya hear!?

Hoarders don't live happy lives...

Everyone. Everyone will be my wifu/husbando.

In reality, for Hoshido probably Tsubaki, Saizou, or Suzukaze.

Nohr: Silas, Jakob, or Zero. If we can S rank our adoptive siblings then Xander and Leo too.

Why is everyone so attractive?

Edited by Alysania

Hoarders don't live happy lives...

Oh really!? Take a look, poor fellow, at Awakening. I went through every quest, every battle, to become the ultimate Waifu lord! Everyone of them has become my Waifu, slaves to my desires, and-

Biggest cough in the universe

W-what happened? I feel like I've done something bad.

Hinoka and Rinkah are mine... ssssss, wait wut.