Who will you have your avatar marry? (character spoilers possible)

BlueL

Not really sure but I'll give it a shot.

Nohr: Nyx, Felicia or Luna.

Hoshido: Felicia, Oboro or Kagerou.

probably will change considering this is just with what information we know as of right now.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoshido: Nishiki, Subaki

Nohr: Odin, Blue haired Maid, Werewolfguy

Either: Kaze (I wonder if his supports will be different depending on your version/decision), Jacob, Silas, Lilith

Edited by Lexington

F!Kamui: Leon (but I think the S rank one will be called campanion...), Joker, Suzukaze?, Saizou, Lazward, Tsubaki?, Zero?

I like so many guys lol

M!Kamui: Camilia? (campanion?), Belka

Edited by LoboKD001

Nohr MaleMU: Camilla.

Nohr FemMU: Marx

Hoshido MaleMU: Camilla

Hoshido FemMU: Marx.

FOR YOU I WILL REMAIN PURE AND WAIT UNTIL THE END OF TIME!

Ah come on, for Hoshido FemMU: maybe Ryouma. Here.

Edited by B.Leu

Uhm as a f!kamui maybe:

Hoshido: Nishiki, Cyrus/Silas, Joker/Jakob and (if possible, if we're not siblings <w<") Takumi.

Nohr: Wolfshapeshifterguy, Cyrus/Silas, Joker/Jakob and (if possible, if we're not siblings <w<") Leon .

As a m!kamui:

Hoshido: Rinka, Kagerou, Setsuna or Aqua/Azura.

Nohr: Nyx, Belka or Aqua/Azura.

This is fun.

Edited by darkALYE

Hoshido Female: Suzukaze or Joker

Hoshido Male: Maybe Rinka or a spellcaster of some sort.

Nohr Female: Marxander or Leo were my first and primary choices, so I will be seriously upset if I can't marry them (if not, probably Joker, Zero, or Suzukaze. Maybe the Nohrian shapeshifter.

Nohr Male: Camilla or Nyx

Hoshido as male Avatar: Since the princesses are out of the question (unless IS is okay with incest or there's some plot device that makes them unrelated) I'd go for...Rinka.

Nohr as female Avatar: Garon (look at that smile!) Hard to say, I don't like the Nohr units. Jakob will do for now.

Nohr as male Avatar: Effie...?

I actually find the females are not that interesting compared to Awakening, hell, it's the worst batch from all the FE I've played before.

NOHR

assuming there's a semi-incest route for Nohr..

Male Avatar : Felicia > Camilla > Effie > Azura

Female Avatar : Leon > Joker > Marx > Suzukaze

HOSHIDO

Male Avatar : ??? Kagerou > Azura > Setsuna

Female Avatar : Tsubaki > Suzukaze > Nishiki

...It's confirmed that my main file will be Male for Nohr and Female for Hoshido.

Well, this is only based off first impressions so I can't say it'll truthfully end up this way.

Hosido: Rinkah or Orochi (Kazehana being distant third). I'm a fan of strong women, usually sword users like Lyn in FE7. I'm also a sucker for pegsus knights like Florina and Cordelia. However, looking at the characters, I'm most interested in RInkah (Fire clan, isolationist and

You fight her and Kaze in chapter 2 of the campaign, if the treehouse footage was right.

and Orochi for the Old-fashioned speech. I usually enjoy seeing those characters appear in japenese and american stuff so I may choose her for the fun factor.

Nohr: Luna and Pieri (Though blue hair maid and wyvern rider I'd like more info on before I lock my first playthrough choice). Luna will be fun because

Like Cyrus/Silas she seems to have known you when you were younger if I remember some text during her intro or talking to her in my castle?

Also I did enjoy Severa and Robin's interaction whether normally or with him as her parent so this might be fun. Pieri is just an oddball, so my curiousity just kind of takes over there. I just have to know what the heck is up with that character.

Third Path: Azure or Felicia (I assume these two join you no matter what, so I'd save them for the third campaign I think.)

Now for female Avatar I'd have to think harder on it before deciding I think.

M!Kamui: Silas, Azura, Nyx, Luna, Kazahana,Rinkah,Felicia,Pieri.

F!Kamui: Silas,Odin,Lazward,Nishiki,Kaze,Hinata, Tsubaki, Jacob.

That's in order of choice,also,if we don't have to be female to romance all the guys or vice versa,then Silas. All over teh place ;_; Silas so good xD

I'm so undecided XD

Hoshido Male: Setsuna

Hoshido Female: Hinata, Tsubaki, Nishiki, Asama, Jakob/Joker, Suzukaze, Silas

Nohr Male: Effie, Nyx

Nohr Female: Odin, Jakob/Joker, Suzukaze, Silas

I'm going to have to read all of the support conversations to figure out who has the best relationship with Kamui before I can make any kind of concrete decision. In FEA Miriel was my favorite female character, but I couldn't marry her myself because the male Avatar's conversations with her just weren't good enough. SHE DESERVED BETTER THAN ME! (Miriel x Donnel FTW) So I'm keeping my options open. Especially in Hoshido, apparently. I can't help it, the Hoshidan males are just so ridiculously attractive to me *_*

Hoshido- Ryoma, Kaze, Hana.

Nohr- Camilla, Silas.

Always as a male avatar where possible, so probably only with the girls, otherwise I guess I'll be forced to play as a female. Female Kamui/Silas is cute though I have to admit. I'll probably end up marrying everyone at some point though.

Oddly (or maybe not oddly at all) I barely like any of the girls. Severa Luna probably has the most attractive design for me. Which is annoying since she might like 16 because AWAKENING. Instead this time around it's all the boys who are pretty. So can I marry Nishiki, or Silas please? It also doesn't help that Kamui/Corrin's kid has the dumbest hairstyle I've even seen.

For Hoshido, I think I will go with Rinkah when I play as a male character. I really like her design and I'm a big fan of Onis :D My female character is going to marry Tsubaki, he just lokoks like a badass and fun character.

For Nohr, I'm going with Effie as a male character, because armour knights are my favourite class, and Odin as a female.

Male(Hoshido) Is definitely going to be Oboro. I know she's going to hate or strongly dislike you since you were raised in Nohr but I know she'll eventually get around and those conversations are going to be adorable!

Female(Hoshido) is gonna be Hinata. I honestly dont like any of the males except for him.

Male(Nohr) Oooh so many choices..Im a sucker for really warped personalities so probably Charlotte or Pireri.

Female(Nohr) Harold all the way no doubt. Probably Zero or Odin.

Then again because we have limited romance options in this game, who knows if Im able to do these.

Since I'm only going for a Nohr!Female run, I'm going to say Marx and Leon on the first runs! Assuming you can marry them of course...

If not, I'm going to cry But other than them I'll go for Joker, Zero, Suzukaze, Lazwald, probably Garou, and maybe Odin.