Who will you have your avatar marry? (character spoilers possible)

BlueL

M Hoshido: Get A Rank with Sakura and platonically protect my little sister. She is too pure. Alternatively, Felicia or Hana.

F Hoshido: JAKOB. Possibly Silas or Subaki but let's face it I'm going to marry Jakob.

M Nohr: I like Belka and Pieri but I'll have to actually play and see who I like better.

F Nohr: JAKOB. AGAIN. Maybe Silas or Benoit but again, I can't resist the butler.

I would like to amend my previous post. While Jakob is still the ultimate husband choice for the Hoshido route, I am definetly going to go after Flannel in Nohr. As for wife options, I was thinking of marrying Sakura but I found a new love and her name is Yuugiri. As for Nohr I've decided against my previous choices and want to go after Crimson. Is she in both routes? If not, then Zero's daughter is really cute...

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Top Five for each gender and path, in no particular order. I'll hold off on the third path pairings until I know who's playable on each path.

Male Corrin in Nohr: Pieri, Soleil, Azura, Luna, and Belka

Female Corrin in Nohr: Arthur, Flannel, Kaze, Odin, and Lazward

Male Corrin in Hoshido: Rinkah, Oboro, Hana, Kagerou, and Yuugiri (if she's playable. I only know of her from the character profile and portrait dump)

Female Corrin in Hoshido: Hinata, Tsubaki, Silas, Jakob, and Shara

I don't really want to make assumptions before playing the game, to know the characters more than via just portraits and short descriptions. But for now it would either be Felicia or Azura.Yuugiri also looks interesting.

^

Agreed. In Awakening I planned to pair off my Female Avatar with Priam, Laurent, or Virion, and yet when I actually played the game I wound up pairing her with Chrom. Same with the Male Avatar, who I was planning to pair off to Cherche, Miriel, or Emmeryn. I grew to love Sumia's supports with the avatar and boom, wound up with her when playing the game. That and I have no clue who supports who outside of Corrin's supports. So, this is only based on description and looks.

Nohr:

-Female Corrin: Flannel = Joker = Xander = Arthur > Silas = Benoit > Leon > everyone else

-Male Corrin: Crimson = Felicia = Anna = Mozume > Azura > Pieri > Belka > Nyx > Effie > everyone else

Hoshido:

-Male Corrin: Hinoka = Felicia = Rinkah = Mozume = Anna > ??? > Azura > Oboro

-Female Corrin: Asama = Based Lord Takumi > Delicious herb buttered lobster >>> Ryoma > Nishiki > everyone else except >>>>> Tsukuyomi >>> ???

Third Path:

-Female Corrin: Gunter or no one (for now)

-Male Corrin: Azura or no one (ditto)

Edited by Ledges

Nishiki! Decided from the first time he was showed in the magazines! And now that more info of him has been revelead, he looks like a cool and cute option.

I will buy both versions, but Idk who I will chose from Nohr... Maybe Leon

Edited by SniperGYS

I'll probably play as a female in hoshido first, to marry Hinata.

My original plan was then playing as a male in Nohr and marrying Zero, but having no kids kinda ruins it, since I wanted to have all the characters available in my first playthrough... it seems that I'll feel forced to marry a female again. (probably Charlotte)

I can't remember what my original post was but here is a new one since characters were leaked.

Nohr:

Male:

Zero-I am very thankful, being a gay man, that one of my favourite characters turned out to be the only male option for same sex marriage.It also helps I am a an of his daughter.I also like his bod.(I found a screenshot of him in undies)

Camilla-My other option.I never really liked female Wyvern Riders(All the male ones were hot tho)cause they were always very, odd or murder crazy or just were better paired with other units(Jill, why do you and Haar work so good together!), but Camilla was different.While it may be kind of incest, apparently yo were Camilla's first love so, yeah.

Felicia/Flora-Kawaiii!!!!

Female:

Silas-I am a sucker for that childhood friends to husband and wife scenario.

Odin-Owain was my fav child and is just, uggggg, so handsome.

Leo-He is way different then I thought he would be.I thought he would be stuck up, but in actuality is really awesome and is best brother.(Fuck Marxander, the lobster and Takumi-baka)

Jakob-It is mother fucking Jakob.

Hoshido:

Male:

Hana-I really like Myrmidon's(In this case Samurai's)who are female.They were always like the Wyvern Riders to me.Really hot.I also happen to like how Hana is a tomboy.

Mozume-She is just so OP and really cute.Cuter then Felicia and Flora combined!!!

Azura-I have always liked her from day one.Also I just think that this is the 'canon' pairing that I will use a lot.

Female:

Nishiki-Do I have to say anything?

Saizou-Saizou makes Gaius.If I can't marry Gaius as a male, I shall be his mother!

Subaki-I want to mother Cordelia also.

My original plan was then playing as a male in Nohr and marrying Zero, but having no kids kinda ruins it

Apparently you still get both kids and it's passed off as an adoption rather than actually giving birth to kids (because that would be kinda weird). I'm not sure if this was confirmed or not though.

Im not sure I remember what i put in my last post but my minds been changed a bit.

Male(Hoshido): Shara. Tharja was my favorite character because she was just so quirky in a weird stalker-ish kinda way. But I was also thinking of our based god Mozume.

Female(Hoshido): I have most of the male hoshdians paired up with perfect matches so probably Kaze. He's a pretty cool character but his daughter Midoriko..just too cute <3

Male(Nohr): She's probably the most loving female character there is on that side and she has purple hair..no way im passing that up.

Female(Nohr): Flannel. Not more I can say.

As for the 3rd path, to wrap everything up its gonna be Aqua

In-order of most likely to least likely.

Adults/Parents

MaMU Nohr - Nyx, Luna, Elise (maybe?)

MaMU Hoshido - Sakura, Hinoka

FeMU Nohr - Lazwald, Zero, Flannel, Marx, Leon

FeMU Hoshido - Nishiki

Children

MaMU Nohr - Ophelia :wub: , Foleo Apparently a guy? WOOOPS, guess Leon didn't mind his son at all., Soleil

MaMU Hoshido - Kinu, Matoi, Velor

FeMU Nohr - Soleil and Soleil is a girl , I seriously need to stop judging books by its cover.

FeMU Hoshido - Grey? I guess... that or no one.

Both - Parents

Felicia, Aqua, Joker, Suzukaze, Silas (maybe)

Both - Children

Zofie

Edited by Xanek

Well now that there are new characters and such

Hoshido male: Orochi, possibly Rinkah

Hoshido female: Tsubaki is the only right choice

Nohr male: As soon as they revealed you can marry camilla, they revealed Ophelia and now I'm conflicted on who to marry first

Nohr female: Most likely Flannel, but Odin is an option too so Ophelia can be family

Nohr male: As soon as they revealed you can marry camilla, they revealed Ophelia and now I'm conflicted on who to marry first

*cough* Ophelia *cough*

Edited by Xanek

In-order of most likely to least likely.

Adults/Parents

MaMU Nohr - Nyx, Luna, Elise (maybe?)

MaMU Hoshido - Sakura, Hinoka

FeMU Nohr - Lazwald, Zero, Flannel, Marx, Leon

FeMU Hoshido - Nishiki

Children

MaMU Nohr - Ophelia :wub: , Foleo

MaMU Hoshido - Kinu, Matoi, Velor

FeMU Nohr - Soleil

FeMU Hoshido - Grey? I guess... that or no one.

Both - Parents

Felicia, Aqua, Joker, Suzukaze, Silas (maybe)

Both - Children

Zofie

I don´t know where but I read Foleo, contrary to the appearance, is a boy.

Male Nohr: Camilla. And no, not just because of her...excessive display.

Male Hoshido: Hinoka or Sakura.

Female Nohr: Marx or Leon.

Female Hoshido:???

Yeah, I'm pretty much a total sucker for the royal siblings. No one else, especially among the women, has really stood out to me.

EDIT: Now that I've actually listened to Azura's Song, she is my permanent waifu for this game. Yeah, she's pretty much the best for me now.

Edited by Blaze The Great

I don´t know where but I read Foleo, contrary to the appearance, is a boy.

HMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................SHIT

WELP THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR NOT KNOWING ANY JAPANESE AND ASSUMING BASED ON A PICTURE.

I'll just... scratch him off...woops...

And Soleil is Lazwald's daughter? Looks like his Son!

I NEED TO STOP JUDGING BOOKS BY THEIR COVERS.

Edited by Xanek

I've only got plans to get Nohr at this stage so as female: Flannel (or as I like to call him: Pepe le Pew), Jakob or Zero. Yet to decide which, they're all so enticing...

As male: Zero, again, and Belka.

I've tried thinking about romancing Marx, Leo, Camilla or Elise but I just can't. Guess it has something to do with being adopted myself, but it just feels too awkward, lol.

Edited by Sanguis

So i have made my decision.

On my first playthrough as a Male!Kamui in Hoshido I'll marry Rinkah.

On my first playthrough of Nohr, I'll romance Inigo Lazwald as Fem!Kamui.

On my second Hoshido playthrough I'll have my Fem!Kamui marry Shara.

On my second Nohr campaign it'll be Male!Kamui with Zero.

All glory to the rainbow flag.

HMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................SHIT

WELP THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR NOT KNOWING ANY JAPANESE AND ASSUMING BASED ON A PICTURE.

I'll just... scratch him off...woops...

And Soleil is Lazwald's daughter? Looks like his Son!

I NEED TO STOP JUDGING BOOKS BY THEIR COVERS.

Yeah, he is