Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn some of us were indeed right.

It actually makes sense in-game why would they leave too, their endings mentioned being mercenaries so they're probably just here to make some dough.

... nope I take it back. I think the kids might not come from the future past world but from the world we played in Awakening

I hope and don't hope at the same time there are some throwbacks for those of us who played the game and have data from Awakening on our system. Something akin to the Lyn interactions from the Outrealms, but it's likely distract from the plot a bit too much for something like that. Can't ruin the writing for the sake of wanting to reunite with the children.

Edited by Cerys

Oh crap, I know that the amies's lines are such an obvious otaku bait that come right from the worst ecchi manga, and I should feel disturbed and angry, but I just can't help but laugh like a madman. It's just... well funny !

For the love of crap, don't censor/withdraw that, this is just too good ! Raise it to 18+ if you must, but don't take that away from me !

Though my good mood was immediately ruined with the revelation that our expies from FEA are really, well, the reincarnation of the characters from FEA, or whatever crappy justification they give. Apparently, Kamui too.

*clap clap* GG IS, GG. Fucking GG !

... How could Kamui know Sharla as a child anyways ?

Edited by B.Leu

INIGO YOU PRECIOUS BABY

COME HERE CHILD YOU NEED A HUG

More supports. Er. One support.

Inigo was my headcanon F!Robin pairing. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THAT!? What does it mean for ANY of the Avatars who married any of the three kids? Ugh, this is going to play hell with headcanon pairings in general.

Seeing that support hit me harder then it should have for that reason. P.S. When talkng about 'searching for tiaras' and 'getting chased by bears', Lazward/Inigo is referring to the third Awakening Drama CD, 'Search for the Dreaming Tiara.'

Oh crap, I know that the amies's lines are such an obvious otaku bait that come right from the worst ecchi manga, and I should feel disturbed and angry, but I just can't help but laugh like a madman. It's just... well funny !

For the love of crap, don't censor/withdraw that, this is just too good ! Raise it to 18+ if you must, but don't take that away from me !

Though my good mood was immediately ruined with the revelation that our expies from FEA are really, well, the reincarnation of the characters from FEA, or whatever crappy justification they give. Apparently, Kamui too.

*clap clap* GG IS, GG. Fucking GG !

... How could Kamui know Sharla as a child anyways ?

Kamui is a reincarnation? Wtf

Inigo was my headcanon F!Robin pairing. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THAT!? What does it mean for ANY of the Avatars who married any of the three kids? Ugh, this is going to play hell with headcanon pairings in general.

Seeing that support hit me harder then it should have for that reason. P.S. When talkng about 'searching for tiaras' and 'getting chased by bears', Lazward/Inigo is referring to the third Awakening Drama CD, 'Search for the Dreaming Tiara.'

Maybe they pull a Mass Effect and Robin sacrificing themselves was the canon end? Unlikely considering how the dialogue handled it, but no clue otherwise.

From Shara's S/A+/Whatever Support with Femui. She's Tharja and Femui is F!Robin.

Sauce

Edited by Cerys

Maybe they pull a Mass Effect and Robin sacrificing themselves was the canon end? Unlikely considering how the dialogue handled it, but no clue otherwise.

From Shara's S/A+/Whatever Support with Femui. She's Tharja and Femui is F!Robin.

Sauce

This. Is. Hmm. I dont even know what to think.

What when did Ryoma join Hoshido streamer? O_O

Also, anyone know what Mozume's current class is?

On that Shara dialogue spoiler:

honestly, reincarnation sounds like standard dark mage jargon, which kind of is Tharja's thing. And it being Tharja's thing means it also is Shara's thing. I'm going to think of it as nothing unless some other character references this.

enh it was this quote from sharla

"Really? I'm so happy. No matter how many times I'm reborn, I'll fall in love with you at first sight each time"

Which in my opinion doesn't really have any significance, they have done the player = avatar thing in awakening as well. To me it is just a lampshade hanging/easter egg.

Edited by goodperson707

Who just got the face rub on the Hamayama stream? ... My internet literally always freezes up when the face rubbing starts :((((

Not sure if this Lazward/Odin support has been seen yet but thought that I might share it anyways...

http://pastebin.com/uGqN4QZ6

I admit, I'm actually extremely upset about this. One of the driving things about Awakening was that there were no 'canon' pairings. There was a lot of flexibility for headcanons in general, which made it fun for me, since I write fanfiction.

I finally started on my own novelization of Awakening (a dime a dozen I know) and F!RobinxInigo was the planned Avatar paired. The last thing I expected was for the 'happy ending' implied for the pairing (and other Avatar pairing) to be near-debunked by the new FE game. And it just…Really, really hurts. And sapped almost all motivation for the fic in one swoop, which is an awful feeling in of itself.

I was willing to accept them being AU versions of the kids. This I am *far* less willing to accept. There's probably more to this that we're not seeing, but until the situation is clarified, I'm now thinking of not buying FE14 at all. New information might change my mind, but that Odin/Lazward support frankly doesn't give me much hope.