Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strangely, I can't get hyped about this.

Maybe that's because the fact that I have to wait for at least 6 months more to play it instead of a few days :[

Edited by RidellCrimea

Plot twist - the guy who got the game is playing it right now and is completely oblivious to the fact that people are hoping/waiting for leaks

This has been eating at me for the past few hours. But that can't be right, right? Oh please hype gods say it isn't true!

I just realized that we've gone from being hyped and turned into a cult. The burning must continue lest the train run out of fuel. Bring forth the sacrifices

Coal

That's what we were using first, but then, for a while, we used humans. Sacrifices must be made, but now I think we can go back to coal.

If we run out of people to hype, then the sacrifices made will be for nothing.

Edited by BlizzardWolf95

I have finally returned here to answer the call of the hype train. Looking forward to seeing this place explode with news tomorrow!

.....ahhh, its been so long since I've had this wonderful feeling of anticipation for a new FE...... :D

I have finally returned here to answer the call of the hype train. Looking forward to seeing this place explode with news tomorrow!

.....ahhh, its been so long since I've had this wonderful feeling of anticipation for a new FE...... :D

Here's more coal

That's what we were using first, but then, for a while, we used humans. Sacrifices must be made, but now I think we can go back to coal.

Just a thought, but if we burned cave people, would they be considered fossil fuels?

Forgive me, but I don't know if this has been mentioned yet (again) but the blue-haired maid seems to appear EXTREMELY early (prologue perhaps) but only as a minor character I believe.

Forgive me, but I don't know if this has been mentioned yet (again) but the blue-haired maid seems to appear EXTREMELY early (prologue perhaps) but only as a minor character I believe.

I haven't seen the Treehouse streams, but this does appear to be new. We've only seen her possible English name referenced, so we've not had any confirmation on her role in the story.

It won't work, only fire emblem fans are capable of fueling the hype train.

True enough. Maybe we can get a hold of their DNA and implant being a Fire Emblem fan into it?

Edited by Themes