Topic of Marriage, Supports, and Children.

UnknownUber

I was sitting here yelling at myself because I just saw these and couldn't find them. So it took me a moment.

Anyways here you go C-S

Aw, Kinu is as adorable as one would expect :P

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This probably has been discussed already but is there any way to raise supports between units that are not your avatar in the My Caste? If no then I suspect one will not be able to see most of the children in the Nohr side, let alone use it.

Also do we know what exactly the "Child Proof/Seal" does? From what I hear it gives mad steroids to your children.

This probably has been discussed already but is there any way to raise supports between units that are not your avatar in the My Caste? If no then I suspect one will not be able to see most of the children in the Nohr side, let alone use it.

Also do we know what exactly the "Child Proof/Seal" does? From what I hear it gives mad steroids to your children.

Even though streetpass battles (and other skirmishes in my castle) don't give any experience in the Nohr path, they still raise support between units.

I don't know If this has been already said here, but I think it is the right topic to express my bewilderment, click the spoiler below to see what I'm talking about (it contains characters and children portraits but I think everybody here has seen this before, anyway I'll use spoiler tag bc there's some "story info" at the end xD)

My conclusion:

So if you play as a male you are forced to marry a child or one of the only-suport-with-Mamui characters in order not to miss any child??? How could IS make that? I mean, what happens if I want to marry Effie, or what if I want to marry Orochi? I lose one Feof the childs!????? I'm freaking out tbh

So... I'm really scared about this, any thoughts?

I'm hoping in the third route Elise and Takumi support. I don't know why but I get the feeling it will be adorable...

Have you read their C-A support here : http://pastebin.com/f6B2Z0AT ?

I have managed to contact the translator and he said he'd also translate their S rank as well :D

Wow I actually REALLY like Sakura and Leon's support: http://pastebin.com/7kZ2njCl

AND after looking at what Foleo would be like, I noticed he not only gets PINK HAIR, but also pretty fair mods(assuming kids start with +1 all stats like in awakening

Str: -1

Mag: +5

Skl: 0

Spe: 0

Lck: +1

Def: 0

Res: +3

Like geez that magic combined with access to the Priest class. (Tomefaire from Exorcist AND Renewal from Mountain Priestess

Since I am tired, I will do their A-S rank later, but if any of you want to translate them before I get to do it, please feel free to do so :D

I don't know Japanese, so I cannot do a competent translation, but running them through Google translate (even though translate does a poor quality job here) was enough to get a decent sense of what they're like…. its a pretty sweet support.

On a tangential note, would anyone be willing to locate and translate the Matoi x male Corrin/Kamui support?

ADDENDUM; Oh, and Morgan, according to calculations I did based on data provided to me by someone who has maxed out children characters, yes, the +1 modifier for kids returns.

Edited by astrophys

Well this has turned out to be interesting. Much to some people's ire. Can't wait to romance some of these characters. And is it me, or are there references to Monogatari in this game. Granted, I've already seen the topic regarding Soleil, hope the context changes in localization for her, but anyways Soleil when I think about it reminds me of Kanbaru from Monogatari (granted with a more girly voice compared to Kanbaru's boyish voice), and then Midoriko's entire design just SCREAMS Mayoi Hachikuji Feudal Japan ver.

Edited by Kanethedragon

Does anyone know if Femui's romantic supports with Tsukuyomi, Hinata, Kisaragi and Hisame have been translated? I'm also looking for Femui's supports with Kinu and Velour as their mother ;w;

Hinata x F!Kamui http://megidoladying.tumblr.com/post/122939381259/kamui-and-hinata-supports-c-s

I don't believe the others have been translated, sorry! ;_;

This might be unrelated to the topic, do forgive me, but I've seen that my friend's pastebin was shared on this topic aswell and I'd like to speak on her account a little.

She did not add this on her [Please Read] text, but she feels uncomfortable translating S-Supports between the siblings, so she has not done so in the past translations unless someone else requested it of her. As a person that requested her help with translations and then shared them with people on the forums, I just want you all to consider her feelings. Last thing I want is for my friend to be uncomfortable working on translation she's in no way obliged to make.

This might be unrelated to the topic, do forgive me, but I've seen that my friend's pastebin was shared on this topic aswell and I'd like to speak on her account a little.

She did not add this on her [Please Read] text, but she feels uncomfortable translating S-Supports between the siblings, so she has not done so in the past translations unless someone else requested it of her. As a person that requested her help with translations and then shared them with people on the forums, I just want you all to consider her feelings. Last thing I want is for my friend to be uncomfortable working on translation she's in no way obliged to make.

For clarification, is this for supports between Kamui and their siblings, or the siblings in general (like Ryoma-Camilla)?