Who's cuter: Elise or Sakura?

210 members have voted

1. 1. Who's cuter: Elise or Sakura?

• Elise
    • Sakura
    • I like them both!

Just doing this for fun and I can't choose who's cuter, Elise looks cute, but her voice is a bit annoying, and Sakura's shyness is very adorable, but we barely know the rest of her personality.

Edit: Adding a third option for the people who like them both as equals.

Edited by I love fire emblem

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're both very cute but Sakura wins because she has red hair.

I like how they have equal votes. I voted Elise because I personally can't stand Sakura.

They're two different kinds of cute so it'll really depend on the person. It's Sakura for me, barely, though.

This is the problem.

Sakura's scene in the third path was weapon's grade adorable, but the same can be said of Elise's. It's just a matter of a different brand of cute. For me, Sakura's shyness makes me want to pick her up, spin her around and pull a Rena Ryuugu. Or, well, it got me in touch with my inner Camilla. Elise is already hugging you, shining with this bright smile because she's just so happy to be with you again...

I had a very difficult time choosing between the two of them, but... Elise won out, only because I'm far more demonstrative in displays of affection, and it's nice to have that reciprocated.

Elise, the obvious part is ... well

Don't yell at my ear when I warned you'll die of her cuteness.

BEWARE YOU MORTALS!

Sakura is too much moe and, specially, shy for me, :/

Edited by Erdall

Ughhhh.....both are too adorable! Elise plays the violin, which I love. But Sakura's cutscene reminds me of myself, since I am quite shy. Elise can get a bit annoying, but she hugs you so much you have to forgive her. Sakura just so cute and shy, and I like the Miko class, so really, Sakura wins since my allegiance lies with Hoshido.

Elise, the obvious part is ... well

Don't yell at my ear when I warned you'll die of her cuteness.

BEWARE YOU MORTALS!

Sakura is too much moe and, specially, shy for me, :/

Dude.... um.... um... doesn't her laugh sound like Skull Kid?... That legit terrified me cause I heard it.

I don't find Elise cute at all. She's got one of the worst designs in the game, her voice sounds like a banshee and her personality is more annoying than anything.

I think both are good tbh, I prefer Elise slightly more (since she gave me a good strong impression in chapter 7 of the treehouse translation), but I see the strong points of both.

I think Elise is the only royal I prefer over the Hoshido counterpart, though. With Leokumi they're tied

Dude.... um.... um... doesn't her laugh sound like Skull Kid?... That legit terrified me cause I heard it.

Skull Kid... Laugh? I just compared the two and Skull Kid's laugh purposefully added distortion to his laugh. Really don't see any resemblance. Especially when Elise's laughing sounds like "Ehehehe" while Skull kids is "Hyahahahaha." Dunno either my ears has issues or yours does...

Nice found resemblance, but still Skull Kid is way sillier and Elise's laughing is full of kawai power, x3