itt: I generate your Fates class, growth rates and personal skill

Esme

I know how it works, but I wasn't sure if only specific units could use it, such as villager, dancer, and manaketes in Awakening.

If you can choose it as your secondary class, then it can't be a special class can it? Especially, since Rinka (and all other Oni Savages) can promote to it.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

77, 80, 84, 86, 89, 92, 95, 97

Your class is Wyvern Rider. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 75%

STR - 80%

MAG - 85%

SKL - 85%

SPD - 90%

LCK - 90%

DEF - 95%

RES - 95%

You are a male and your name is Theodore. You are the most tireless member of the army. You are in search of a certain someone with whom you want get even. Your mind is constantly thinking about this person and his or her whereabouts. At this point, it is safe to say that you are completely obsessed with this person. You have no clue whether or not this person still draws breath, but each day you feel closer and closer to them. You tend to have outbursts of rage during long battles, causing your fellow members to be both concerned and wary of you.

Your personal skill is Boiling Blood and it gives you a 5-point boost to your STR and SPD. If you take more than 50% of your maximum HP in damage, the boost will wear off and you will recieve a penalty of 5 points to STR and SPD.

39 24 66 84 57 53 94 92

Your class is Holy Bowman. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 40%

STR - 25%

MAG - 65%

SKL - 85%

SPD - 55%

LCK - 55%

DEF - 95%

RES - 90%

You are a male and your name is Odran. You are the only member of the army who owns a pair of goggles. You are the son of a famed inventor. Although you don't have any talent for magic or tinkering whatsoever, you are exceptional at archery. Your father passed away not long after you had enlisted in the army, but he left behind one last invention: A pair of goggles. According to your father's notes, they improve the eyesight and depth perception of the wearer. Thing is, you don't notice any differences when you wear them. You strongly believe that there is some way to get them to work, but you have yet to find an answer.

Your personal skill is Hawkeye and it gives you a permanent, 25-point boost to your accuracy.

100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100

:smug:

(you already did this for me so j-just give me a bio)

Your class is Garou. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 70%

STR - 10%

MAG - 35%

SKL - 20%

SPD - 20%

LCK - 50%

DEF - 90%

RES - 65%

You are a female and your name is Jana. You read the most books out of anyone in the entire army, and are quite possibly the most civilized Garou. You dress snappily and have an air of elegance about you. Weirdly enough, you are a bit embarrassed about your tail and do your best to try and hide it, yet, you have no qualms about letting others see your fluffy ears. Naturally, as the army's top strategist, you tend to be a bit jittery and your thoughts are often scattered about, but you do a great job at leading the army to victory. When things come to worst, the army can always bet on your quick wit to save the day.

Your personal skill is Bookworm and it causes Secret Books to increase your skill by 4 points instead of 2.

Edited by Esme

[spoiler=This is a special one!]Your classes are Weapon Master and Priest respectively. Your growth rates are as follows:

(Freohr)

HP - 35%

STR - 80%

MAG - 25%

SKL - 45%

SPD - 25%

LCK - 55%

DEF - 0%

RES - 25%

_________

(Integrity)

HP - 70%

STR - 70%

MAG - 70%

SKL - 70%

SPD - 70%

LCK - 70%

DEF - 70%

RES - 70%

You are a female and male duo. Your names are Kalypso and Gennadios. You two are the only explicit couple in the army. Both of you hail from two villages that are constantly fighting for dominance over a large stretch of fertile land between their settlements. Neither of you could be open about your love, so you rashly fled from your homes and decided to travel throughout the land together. You plan on finding a nice, quiet place in which to settle down. However, because of the threat of the current war, you both decided to take up arms and fight for your country. Kalypso is noticably more serious than her lover, Gennadios, who's personality can be compared to that of an ecstatic monkey. Gennadios is also very idealistic and tends to get ahead of himself, but Kalypso always manages to bring him back down to Earth. Their love is very strong, and the heat of war might just be the thing that will temper their bond even further.

Kalypso's personal skill is Multitasking and it increases her STR by 3 if she attacks with one type of weapon and then switches to another on the second encounter with an enemy.

Gennadios' personal skill is Firm Touch and it gives a 2-point boost to an ally's STR, MAG and SPD for three turns if he manages to heal more than 30 HP in one go.

Hooray, still a K name \o/

and multitasking lmao

at least I become good at things I'm normally not good at ;u;

well thanks for that one esme that was cute C:

Hooray, still a K name \o/

and multitasking lmao

at least I become good at things I'm normally not good at ;u;

well thanks for that one esme that was cute C:

no problemo!

these are a lot of fun to write

Your class is Bowman. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 100%

STR - 100%

MAG - 100%

SKL - 100%

SPD - 100%

LCK - 100%

DEF - 100%

RES - 100%

(CHEATER)

You are a HUGE NERD female and your name is Alathea. You have the best aim in the entire army. You are also one of the youngest members of the army, but you have the most incredible potential. The top bowmen often comment on your skill, and seek to shape you into the best archer the world has ever seen. You dream of one day being a legend.

Your skill is God's Curse and it decreases your growth rates by 75% when you level up after killing an enemy.

Aw yeah, I totally won this gam

Damn you!

having actually started reading the thread in-depth i'm starting to feel I should've picked bigger numbers

Nah, you're supposed to just generate them randomly. That's the fun of it: finding out whether or not you might (hypothetically) be a good/shit unit.

Okay, let's see.

23, 8, 18, 72, 56, 6, 68, 61

Thank you!

Your class is Lance Fighter. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 25%

STR - 10%

MAG - 20%

SKL - 70%

SPD - 55%

LCK - 5%

DEF - 70%

RES - 60%

You are a male and your name is Quirinus. You are the best woodcarver in the entire army. That skill also happens to be your greatest passion. If someone gave you a block of wood, you could make something beautiful out of it. You can do the same to your foes, but with a lance rather than a knife. You are responsible for many of the furnishings that the army uses today. Even if you're not in a high position yourself, many of the generals value your talents and consider you an important asset to the army itself.

Your personal skill is Quench and it grants you a 3-point boost to your SPD whenever you consume a vulnerary or a tonic.

this sounds incredible

6, 68, 26, 40, 11, 13, 94, 72

and my lucky number...

Your class is Maid. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 5%

STR - 70%

MAG - 25%

SKL - 40%

SPD - 10%

LCK - 15%

DEF - 95%

RES - 70%

You are a female and your name is Eimhear. You are the only one in the army who can consistently adhere to a sleeping schedule. You are the spitting image of perfection. From the way to talk, to the way you move-- everything you do is precise and carefully calculated. You are a bit cold, even to the lords you serve, but none can deny what an excellent job you do as a servant. Even the army's ninjas are impressed at how flawlessly you can toss a shuriken straight into a person's crown. Some members of the army often prank you in an attempt to make you flustered, just to see if it's possible. They have yet to accomplish that.

Your personal skill is English Breakfast and it causes an enemy to fall asleep if you land a critical hit on them.

94, 74, 12, 10, 30, 60, 20, 40

Your class is Cavalier. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 95%

STR - 75%

MAG - 10%

SKL - 10%

SPD - 30%

LCK - 60%

DEF - 20%

RES - 40%

You are a male and your name is Gautstafr. You have the most squeaky voice in the army. You are a fresh recruit from a small village with a collected and confident air about you. Many underestimate you because of your light voice and boyish looks, but you and your horse, Isolde, are a fearsome pair. You hope that your time spent in the army will help you grow in all aspects of your person.

Your personal skill is Optimism and it gives a +10 boost to the hit rate of all allies within four spaces.

Your class is Oni Savage. Your growth rates are as follows:

HP - 75%

STR - 65%

MAG - 0%

SKL - 10%

SPD - 85%

LCK - 55%

DEF - 20%

RES - 45%

You are a male and your name is Hermes. You have the biggest smile in the army. What a bundle of joy you are! Nothing ceases to make you laugh, and you have a wonderful sense of humor. It is nearly impossible to have a bad time with you around. Everything has comedic potential in your eyes, and you never miss the opportunity to crack a joke. Battles are no joke, though, and you, like every other member, take training very seriously. With your club and jokes in hand, you are truly a force to be reckoned with.

Your personal skill is Staffbreaker and it causes enemy staves to have their HIT reduced by 50.

Niiiiiiice.

What I really want to know, through, is how you manage to pull this seemingly endless stream og personalities, backstories and personal skills literally out of you ass because I want to be able to do that too.

Niiiiiiice.

What I really want to know, through, is how you manage to pull this seemingly endless stream og personalities, backstories and personal skills literally out of you ass because I want to be able to do that too.

I wish I could tell you how, but I can't. I guess I'm just that creative.

Edited by Esme

If you can choose it as your secondary class, then it can't be a special class can it? Especially, since Rinka (and all other Oni Savages) can promote to it.

I haven't played Fates, actually. All i know is I heard the name "Oni Savage" and figured, "Huh, based on the name alone, I'd figure Oni is one of those unit specific classes."

54, 14, 85, 40, 36, 67, 46, 67
prepare yourselves

Your class is Elite Ninja. Your growth rates are as follows:

HP - 55%

STR - 15%

MAG - 85%

SKL - 40%

SPD - 35%

LCK - 65%

DEF - 45%

RES - 65%

You are a female and your name is Iunia. You have the longest hair in the army. You are a hitman (or, rather, hitwoman). You were hired by the army to acquire information and to kill, and they are what you do best. During your free time, you enjoy lounging around and feasting on fruits all day. Some members of the army are bothered by your apathetic attitude towards your job, but you could not care less. As long as you are paid for your work, you are happy.

Your personal skill is Blossom Storm and it activates after you successfully kill an enemy. It causes any enemies in a three space radius of the unit you just killed to take 10% of their maximum HP in damage.

that is one epic magical ninja

could use some more speed though

Yeah. Just put on a couple speedwings and you'll be set!

Okay, I'll try more serious this time

45, 23, 89, 91, 78, 40, 37, 56

Almost forgot about your second request!

Your class is Exorcist. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 45%

STR - 25%

MAG - 90%

SKL - 90%

SPD - 80%

LCK - 40%

DEF - 30%

RES - 55%

You are a female and your name is Cassiopea. You are the only person in the army who has actually written and published a book. You are much more intelligent and studious than your cousin, Ahmose. You often scold him for doing dumb and reckless things, but you do it out of love for your long-lost cousin. Aside from your cousin, you are also on good terms with the army's strategist, Jana. You often assist her in janitorial duties such as dusting the plans tent, making sure the books are categorized properly and killing any pesky silverfish that attempt to feast on the precious pages.

Your personal skill is Far-Sighted and it gives you a 20-point boost to your HIT when you attack an enemy from afar.

oh, this sounds fun

17, 4, 91, 1, 10, 77, 8, 19

Your class is Great Merchant. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 15%

STR - 5%

MAG - 90%

SKL - 0%

SPD - 10%

LCK - 75%

DEF - 10%

RES - 20%

You are a male and your name is Sonny. You own the most luxurious bedsheets in the army. You are a young entrepreneur who is also funding the army. You, along with several other artists, are responsible for the creation of the army's hierogram. Your fighting skills aren't quite as good as many other members, but what you lack in muscle you make up for in cleverness and wit. You are also quite well-read, and often assist the army's strategist, Jana, in devising new strategies for upcoming battles.

Your personal skill is Near-Sighted and it gives you a 20-point boost to your AVO when you are attacked by an adjacent enemy.