TheMoniker struggles through GhebFE

TheMoniker

Ohhhh, Monikerrrrrr~

-snip-

Did you draw that? If yes, then it looks good, and also, HORRIBLE.

Stay determined, Moniker! You're finally free!

I'd love to see you do the tower and ruins, but there's a reason I'm doing a run of my own. If anyone's interested I could chronicle those at some point.

I'd be interested in seeing them! However, I'd suggest you play on Normal mode. I mean, just look what happened here.

Almost forgot this!

FINAL THOUGHTS:

GhebFE... might as well keep this as neutral as possible. No need to go on a rant here.

This hack's story is terrible. Terrible, terrible, terrible. At first, it was an amalgamation of the same bad joke. But, like with most such stories, it eventually moved on from the jokes to a slightly more serious story, that was impossible to take seriously thanks to the main character's attitudes and the aforementioned bad jokes. The story was bad. Moving on.

The gameplay, meanwhile, was bearable, and at some points, maybe even a bit... fun. Sure, the character balance was awful, sure, the way the difficulty was increased was lazy, sure, there was some stuff that required underhanded tactics, sure, the RNG was needed in some parts... you know what, the gameplay wasn't that great. However, it did force me to genuinely strategize, albeit in a way where it never felt like I was doing what the creator "wanted" me to do. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.

I don't want to go into too much more detail, for fear of awaking bad memories.

Thank you all for reading, and suffering through all of this with me! I'll see you in Requiem!

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry Moniker, I've gone the cheap route. =P Anyway, I'll get to it at some point which means in like 2 years because just look what happened to my Jugdral LP

It's likely not a lot anyway, but if the extra characters were replaced I bet they're at least attempts at humor.

FInaly, requiem. (i will admit that this hack was so painfull that i stoped reading 3 chapters in.) It will be nice to read one of your LPs without cringing about hack quality.