TheMoniker struggles through GhebFE

TheMoniker

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been looking for that option too out of sheer interest.

A lot of people seem to think that it's the last option but:

Do not rescind the opposite action of discontinuing the idea to refute the principle of doing the tower and ruins

"Do not rescind" we can translate that to something like, say, Keep going. "the opposite action of discontinuing the idea" means continue to have the idea. "to refute the principle of doing the tower and ruins" means don't do the ruins.

So simplified: Keep going to continue to not doing the tower and ruins. Not the best English sentence I've ever made but this is just another "Don't" option.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if there is no "Do the tower and ruins" option at all. (Unless we're supposed to interpret the Stop messing with us Moniker option as do the tower and ruins)

Edited by Cyas

I've been looking for that option too out of sheer interest.

A lot of people seem to think that it's the last option but:

"Do not rescind" we can translate that to something like, say, Keep going. "the opposite action of discontinuing the idea" means continue to have the idea. "to refute the principle of doing the tower and ruins" means don't do the ruins.

So simplified: Keep going to continue to not doing the tower and ruins. Not the best English sentence I've ever made but this is just another "Don't" option.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if there is no "Do the tower and ruins" option at all. (Unless we're supposed to interpret the Stop messing with us Moniker option as do the tower and ruins)

Your analysis is correct. Since I feel guilty that people are choosing the "wrong" option, I'll tell you the correct one:

Non-hypothetically finish the turn-downing of those who would not not wish to see the tower and ruins left undone

(Read the parentheses!)

Non-hypothetically(Do) finish the turn-downing (Not) of those who would not not (Do) wish to see the tower and ruins left undone (fill the wishes of those who want me not to do the tower)

That is the correct option.

The CHAPTER 17 CONCLUSION and CHAPTER 18 PRELUDE!

qBpQc6d.png0gokCK6.png

Lute: Reviving them is useless… I need to know what does the white one do…

Okay, let's pause for a minute: Who IS this "white one" guy? Maybe we learned more about him in Glass's route, but as far as I can tell he just sort of came out of nowhere, and he's... maybe powering all this villain revival???

t51RLmN.png

Lute: Gheb… damnit!

Glass: Explain all of this to us, fail-whore!

Lute: … it is all so simple… yet you can’t see it? And I thought I was worried… heh. Fools… Gleb has nothing on me. I will soon have the power to create new life, new worlds!

C2AUSej.png

So, this is, what, the fourth or fifth character to try to overthrow both Gheb and Gleb?

I honestly would pick Lute over Gheb and Gleb, if I could choose.

Gheb: You’re fucked up…

Lute: Gleb thinks opening dimensions is cool and all… but the white one… he’s more powerful. And once I take the white one’s power… I’ll be unstopable! I’m done wasting time here, I better go…

Hty5m6G.pngcGk6xvN.png

Gheb: Fuck!

Is this all our heroes are capable of doing?

Glass: Men! After her! Find her! We can’t let her get away!

9k0eLWo.png

Glass: …

Gheb: …

Glass: …

I guess we just needed to emphasize them waiting.

A28U6yi.png

Glass: Kiwi, what’s the status?

Did he find them?

BKuqaQg.png

About what I expected.

Kiwi: We did find something interesting in the fort, though. Kiwi thinks you’ll like it.

Gheb: What is it, Kiweh?

Kiwi: A pair of odd weapons. Kiwi thinks they might be secret.

Glass: Gimmeh them.

7u2RaoT.png

As it turns out, the odd weapons that just HAPPENED to be in the fort are LEGENDARY weapons!

eXIvwu8.png

The Needler is a powerful bow with an odd critrate. For Denning!

DhoALZC.pngHE1VKch.png

The Violator is... a lance... and it's not that great. But it has 1-2 range!

Let's do the prelude for Chapter 18, that was really short.

CO2Fjk2.png

For once! A chapter title that adequately sums up the chapter!

Wait a minute...

Wasn't there supposed to be a scene where I get my reward?

You know? For saving the greenies?

...I did all that for nothing...

NOOOOOO!

BZoZ9bA.png

We're getting close to my favorite level. Is there anything we need to do beforehand?

pDsyQus.png8TCLznU.png

I hand out some statboosters, and realize I totally forgot to use the Metis's Tome, and now my only option for it is to slap it on L'Arachel. Ah well...

SaSl7na.png

N: Truths slowly get revealed, and as such, they reveal more questions. Now, the fail-whore, whom we thought we killed… continues to elude us and our posse.

VOKMJjm.png

The narration doesn't really reveal much.

GNZTdF5.png

Remember the old chapter's gimmick? Well, here, the eggs literally make themselves into omelettes!

Don't get what I mean? Well, you'll just see, won't you?

rL8f8wZ.png

Lyon: …

Gheb: … …? Lyon, you still reading that book?

Lyon: Glibneer…? … Yes… sorry. I should be concentrating in battle.

Gheb: Uh… it’s ok, Lyon. Don’t worry though. We’ll find out why you die and come back soon enough.

Lyon: I know.

Gheb: you know…

Lyon: …

7eexfdD.png4nLvz61.png

. . .

Couldn't we have Demon King Lyon instead? Or literally any other ship BUT this?

Lyon: hehe… I’ll… go get ready for battle.

Gheb: You do that…

jFyfLbd.png

Gheb: Eh, well… sorta.

UcTWc8R.png

Glass: a ‘ho that understands my peerlessness.

Gheb: I feel you. But save that for a support conversation. Right now, I’m still trying to figure out where we are.

Too bad I've TOTALLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT SUPPORTS AND WON'T BE GETTING ANYONE ANY! Hah!

xBUwWUT.png

L'arachel comes, and brings her glitchy speech bubble with her.

L’arachel: This used to be the white one’s favorite spot. It’s weird though… he’s not here.

Gheb: White one… does he have a name?

L’arachel: I think so… but it’s hard to pronounce… and I barely remember anyway, teehee!

Glass: Right…

UtOiG7W.pngNeIS9Cp.png

Tracker soldier: The place looks heavily surrounded and hostile, though.

Clearly, the correct strategy is to charge in recklessly!

59e8cRB.png

Glass: Fuck… You smell that Gheb?

Gheb: Wut…!! BLEGH! That’s just nasty!

This better not be Eghbs again!

m0zVbDA.png

Gheb: Nevermind that, Kiwegh. What’s smelling so bad…!?

Kiwi: Kiwi said that Kiwi can’t smell! But Kiwi thinks that it’s coming from those eggs.

Glass: Eggs? Shit…

Gheb: So we fell in another trap?

Kiwi: Kiwi thinks so.

eLnKXlQ.pngWnghoxr.png

Gheb: And the blue haired whore!

Glass: And the purple haired whore!

Kiwi: That’s quite a welcoming party.

This chapter has 3 bosses.

Glass: No time for funnies, Kiweh. Prepare your lance!

Kiwi: Aiye Aiye Aiye!

END DIALOGUE

IItm33K.png

Here we go! This chapter was sort of a breather in regular FE8, depending on how you played it. Now... less so.

KJdhvXd.png1n1OLII.png

First off, D.Stone experiments!

The valuable research gained here pays off later.

yDkoE6c.png

Next up! Positioning and chapter starting!

SjAn1YZ.png

Okay, it LOOKS like we have a lot of enemies, but remember, most of them are eggs. If we move quickly we'll be good, but the upper area has no less than three bosses protecting it!

oUjNs0J.png

There are Dark Mamkutes around, and they make minibosses on their own!

Zh5wQLS.pngO2BG7lY.png

Let's not forget Mr. Ridiculous Siege Tomes.

QAhgqZB.pngc8ZbizF.pngbloyFEO.png

Oh, and remember the Finisher weapons? The Brave Eclipse weapons that can one-round anything? Yeah, the enemies got their hands on them.

pc84A9j.pngVHGBtw1.png

Ephraim is... almost exactly the same threat level as Eirika. Except without a throne. He shouldn't be that big of a deal.

cjW1qsY.pngYQioEdv.pngRWXqs3M.png

Lyn with her new Sol Katti is even STRONGER than last time! We'll need to be careful with her!

lhrbHNz.png3Cjbfll.png

Lute isn't THAT strong. No, I'm more worried about the Shadowshot and Berserk than her stats.

NEXT TIME: The world's weirdest Egg AI

Wait... if the Firestone is a bow... that must mean that Morva might be able to take a bow and run with it! Will that improve your sanity? ...no, why would manaketes become archers?

Non-hypothetically(Do) finish the turn-downing (Not) of those who would not not (Do) wish to see the tower and ruins left undone (fill the wishes of those who want me not to do the tower)

That is the correct option.

Huh, I originally made a second analysis in my post that explained why this option is the correct one but I had to delete it because I left out a not. Though, apparently I made two mistakes:

"finish the turn-downing". I simplified that as "stop rejecting". If you stop rejecting something, you'll start accepting it. In short, I misinterpreted that part as a "Do".

Not that it really matters, I want this hack to end as soon as possible.

Oh well, at least the next chapter looks like it's going to be interesting.

Yes everyone, I know. It's been too long. I've been neglecting my LPing duties.

Great. When I started I was priding myself on my excellent schedule, and now it's all fallen apart. But I'm not going to stop! I'll get better! I'll update frequently, when my specific situation allows.

Wait... if the Firestone is a bow... that must mean that Morva might be able to take a bow and run with it! Will that improve your sanity? ...no, why would manaketes become archers?

No, it doesn't give weapon exp, and even if it did, he'd need more than his Manakete stats to use a bow well.

Time to see weird omelettes in...

GhebFE: Episode 22: Chapter 19: Attainment of the Ultimate Superweapon

QSd0M5e.png

To start, the eggs (seem to) work the same as in FE8. They give 50 Exp upon death, and we need to move fast or they'll hatch into tough monsters.

NCg03rm.png

Phantom, as usual, will heroically lead the charge!

gM774Vw.pngFn4xxK5.png

Lute is right from the start status-bombarding us. Don't worry, I have Restore, but it's still annoying. She has quite the palette, though!

fQ9QCMY.png

Hey! They're weak to bows! Take this loser out, Denning!

THUsjeF.pngtzVFWOS.png

Smashing eggs, one of the best activities in FE.

7Fgmurj.png7ymd1uO.png

The stupid Mogall joins Lute for his own assault. Phantom thankfully dodged it and continued to help us out.

(Note the 42 damage. These enemies hit HARD.)

ipJgK2F.png

Lute forgot about some traps when she was running around hitting us!

XV90VaN.png

Now I see why the Shadowshot is such a problem. Glen is the weakest to it, and peforming his egg-smashing duties means he won't be nearby the healers and in the line of fire. Hopefully, he'll keep up the dodging.

H2ZQPmt.pngxxd8rND.png

Our units continue to get bombarded. This chapter is about moving fast while being hammered with siege tomes.

3jMOYtR.pngqcTUBsS.png

Kiwi gets a level, and will hopefully use the strength well as he lures out Ephraim.

W0YBTAA.pngGFqzL2R.png

Glass gets a good level, Lyon gets a somewhat disappointing but not useless level.

miunXlF.png

We've moved a good ways up the map, but this is nowhere NEAR over.

rR6ohzr.png

Some eggs are getting dangerously close to hatching. Hopefully I should be able to prevent them from completing the process!

nc4EDXP.png

And then my general lack of caution bites me. Ow.

Ux7e3bQ.png

Okay, let's try again! That engagement could have gone way worse.

T4QZeaY.png

Oof! I don't think the Reginleif is super-effective, thankfully, but still. OW!

Sl2jFgi.png

Wait, what!? That egg wasn't there! It was down on the bottom, next to the other two! IT MOVED! ONTO A LAVA TILE!

Vbq9HJc.png

Oh crap! That egg did it too, since it's greyed out! WE'RE BEING CHARGED BY EGGS!

C7nCcP7.png

And on Kiwi's side too! What the heck!?

dayHYO8.png

And then egg is hit by the lava, which...

dMU2Rmm.png8iSUdW1.png

HEALS IT TO FULL HEALTH?!?

c8RYUOA.png

And... then... makes... it... disappear??

So, that was, uh...

Really weird.

Basically, the eggs were given AI, to charge us when they were in range, but they can't actually attack. The result of this is, they end up on fire tiles, which somehow raise their HP instead of decreasing it (which makes sense in the weirdest possible way, due to eggs needing warmth to grow). If the eggs used this tactic to force themselves to hatch early, then it would be the most insane crap mechanic in the history of the universe, but because they die instead of hatching properly, all it does is deny us EXP.

Still. Really weird.

5jMnHyi.png

Oh, we've also got a few reinforcements. Nothing we need to be concerned about.

xnhASrq.png

No, really. These guys are pathetic.

TogJDUQ.png

Give me that weapon! Even if I can't use it since it's a Prf, I still want it!

(...Maybe should've tried selling it...)

nrD5KDs.png

Heal Kiwi!

hcLhE9C.png

Gah, this stupid egg has a disturbingly large movement range, and is blocking our advance to Lute!

L5sok62.pngSe8YOqw.pngWsV9dn4.png

Batta weakens Ephraim, and Kiwi finishes! Yes!

Also, he has no death quote because there were no boss quotes or death quotes in the original chapter.

Now, go back up the picture with the spiders. Look at the Manakate down there. Guess what he has?

vpJlbHm.png

This.

It's... super weird. Super, super, supremely WEIRD weapon. I'll talk more about it soon.

lqOqtEe.png

Selenea gets a standard issue level.

PKh15sZ.pngeG9HELm.pngCEQFxpg.png

Denning does what most definitely is casting magic. And failing at leveling.

0KSrYRG.png

And being amazing at dodging.

ooUssQP.png

And failing at leveling again.

f9mcgEw.png

As I clear the enemies out of the way, the massive cluster of eggs up top gets closer to hatching.

b6cPgVr.pngmNYvUME.pnguXCZ5EB.png

The Dark D.Stone! In addition to having a glitchy interface, when used, it acts sort of like a Fortify, except with a really weird animation, and glitchy health bar crap...

DPlZkj7.png

It says it can do anyone in range, like the Demon King's weapon, but I wouldn't know. The guy only targeted Selena.

Also, in addition to being a close-range sleep staff, it's also a powerful stat-boosting weapon too. But, go look at the description again. It isn't a "Prf" weapon. It's a "sword - rank" weapon.

Remember how, in original FE8, with enough "- dark rank" Stone gorgon weapons, you could train Dark Bishops and all sorts of other crazy stuff?

This is like that. Except, you know. With a dragonstone that boosts stats by a ridiculous amount on a normal unit.

I'll see if I can't get Colm down there!

aBwrxSN.pngg2Qt8mO.png

Uh, wow, close one, Batta.

g0QmMS2.png

Great! The eggs are crowding around Kiwi, making it harder for us to force our way to the eggs at the back that are closer to hatching! And taking out that stupid Shadowshot Mogall!

Yjf2oj2.png

Oof! Batta really IS hurting!

EFlWJzb.png

Oh, reinforcements! Naturally! Why the heck did I only give the top group 3 units??

At6HdgE.png9jAv2bq.pngVtPU9v4.png

I send Amelia to kill Dark D.Stone guy, and it seems like things are working out okay...

5TnieBN.png

But Selena ends up dying. I had to reset and make Amelia rescue her. This turned out for the best, believe it or not.

WfLrQsl.png2GruYu1.png

I also had Denning kill Lute with what is definitely a lance, and fail at leveling AGAIN. Still no death quote. Once we actually got to Lute, she was pathetic.

1gtNI3Z.png0uGEpi4.pngixPwyam.png

Glen gets a good level, and Gheb gets... resistance, I guess.

oCyLuIU.png

One of the eggs really did hatch! I think this is pretty much the only gorgon we end up fighting.

aLt3xc9.png

Get out of there, asleep Selena! You won't survive!

TNlixk7.png

Ugh.

qmN0E1M.png

That stupid Mogall is the last siege tome guy around! We HAVE to take him out!

WzNZWYA.png

But first, Lyn. Glass should be-

FllpBfX.png

Oh. Crit.

9koMGed.png

NO! I HAVE THE RESOURCES OF A LATEGAME FE PLAYER! I CAN HANDLE THIS WITHOUT RNG ABUSE!

9SsEExo.png

YOU SHOW THAT LITTLE FINISHER BOW FOOL KIWI

YOU SHOW HIM WHAT YOU THINK OF HIS CRAP

Moniker's sanity has increased by 1 point!

Really, this chapter isn't so bad.

W1DWF3c.png

Well, the eggs hatched. It was unavoidable. I only sent Amelia and Selena down there, thinking they could take him easy, but they ultimately failed. Now we have to come back to them later.

LMm18cC.png

For now, let's focus on the top!

R1kkgao.png

Kiwi got a level so bad he's afraid to show it.

EfCR3WP.png

DIE! DIE! DIIIIEEEEEE!

GncedBt.png

Good job.

jCGU9zW.png

Hah! Glass lived this time!

e9lr1hC.png

Oh, yeah, MORE reinforcements. Because things were finally starting to look clear!

UQmuDzx.png

Let's see what the game thinks of MY finisher weapons!

eKqOsT4.png

Lyn dodged one. That's okay.

fEfL69b.png

I wanted Glass to take revenge anyway. Go, Durandal/God Defiant!

ISZogqa.png

...Gosh dang it Glass.

Well, all three bosses are dead and gone now. The chapter is pretty much beaten.

9Ve3OD5.png

These Gorgons are mostly unaltered from FE8, and so are not nearly the threat they were.

qVDYxd8.png

Still annoying though.

IPjBYZn.png

You know, I still wonder why monster weapons were made axes. Was it to marginalize lance users like Amelia in the earlygame?

Q23PJWl.png

GAH! What is WRONG with you today, Denning?

VzmAiJG.pngg0sePQZ.png

One last suicidal egg. One last status-healing.

9ojal0J.png

Just the dragon left! And now, we can get Colm down there!

IOUfoHL.png

Oh, sure. Waste more uses.

33Xd6xA.png

It... missed? Denning was the target... but he's awake!

So... is the 100% hit chance a lie?

dXwPwR5.png

We'll find out all of this and more soon.

OY4zOf1.png

Seriously.

J7TldiY.png

And. We. Are. FINISHED.

NEXT TIME: Gleb speaks.

WfLrQsl.png2GruYu1.png

I also had Denning kill Lute with what is definitely a lance, and fail at leveling AGAIN. Still no death quote. Once we actually got to Lute, she was pathetic.

I like to think Denning just used the giant steel lance as an arrow. You know...a normal arrow, and shot it at Lute, and then removed it from her so he could use it again. As an arrow.

- Epee and Reginleif are actually usable by both glass and gheb and also by some 3rd tier units, like Karla being promoted, so you should try to get them, especially epee because is plenty useful at the endgame.

Also, you should train your units a little bit because now you are going to chapter 19 and you are going to face a lot of promoted units and reinforcements. Furthermore, remember how you enjoyed those ghost soldiers? They come back in that chapter.

PD: Buy some Physics, torchs and restores, the boss has a berserker and I can assure you that you want to see where he/she is at every moment, because he/she moves.

- Epee and Reginleif are actually usable by both glass and gheb and also by some 3rd tier units, like Karla being promoted, so you should try to get them, especially epee because is plenty useful at the endgame.

Also, you should train your units a little bit because now you are going to chapter 19 and you are going to face a lot of promoted units and reinforcements. Furthermore, remember how you enjoyed those ghost soldiers? They come back in that chapter.

PD: Buy some Physics, torchs and restores, the boss has a berserker and I can assure you that you want to see where he/she is at every moment, because he/she moves.

I can use the Epee and Reginlief? That's good to know! Unfortunately, it's too late to train my units now. We're already in the thick of things. I'll make it through, though. It can't be harder than anything I've done so far.

The CHAPTER 19 CONCLUSION!

aPpIL7w.pngH8txQsZ.png

There she is! Can we kill her, finally?

45StF45.png

Huh? Is that Lyn's voice? or is it...

Lute: H-how are you…! Ahh! Get off my head!!

5WvjRg4.png

Gheb: WHORE!

Glass: Damn, she got away again!

Gheb: How can she still be alive!??

KYGZDlo.pngZFvrnN3.png

Gheb sprints off alone. Guess how this will turn out.

Gheb: Where are you?! How are you alive?!

Vi6E8Os.pngBtgePXY.pngwy7k6Bm.png

Lute: Shut up! Leave me alone!

Gheb: ?!

SaR3ayN.png

Gheb: WTF?

Lute: Fuck… get off my head!

Gheb: Okay, now you’re freaking me out.

jLWh5gh.png

Okay, that is definitely not Lyn.

Gleb(???): Gheb… Always the dumbass.

Gheb: Who are you!?

Gleb(???): That does not matter. Just hand over the Sacred Stone!

Gheb: Zuh? You mean, the dope?

Lute: Yes, he means the dope! Now give it to him so he can leave me alone!

1W2yATn.png

Or, not?

Gheb: WTF do I care about her?!

Gleb(???): Heheh, true.

QtsvHCi.png

ioiR25n.png

He came closer.

What the heck Gheb.

fCmcOkP.png

Gheb: !!!

CGyCs3C.png

Wow. This guy knocked Gheb aside, story-powers and all! Gameplay-wise it doesn't mean anything, though...

But... this is definitely Gleb. Finally he speaks. I was kind of expecting more of a build-up.

Gleb: Be a good little girl now Lute. Take the dreaded Sacred Stone!

Lute: …

Gleb: Good… Now… BREAK IT!

L0xo1Iy.png

Well, it's not as though there was a different eventuality.

Gleb: Now come back home. I have a surprise for you.

Lute: … Damn you…

n0Sy0ZJ.png4x0MSQ4.png

Zc6paGc.pngqv0E3ag.png

... I'm guessing this doesn't mean anything.

So, that was Gleb. Finally, he got a speaking role. Despite everything every other character said about him... he's disappointing. This hack had a chance to do something moderately interesting with his character, but no. He's coming off as generically sinister.

nuzBgjH.pngAht1wOm.png

Annnnd they're gone.

gynEz45.png

Glass: You okay?

Gheb: Zuh… What? Whore!!

Glass: She’s not here Gheb.

Gheb: DAMN IT!

hJXuFFy.png

We'll just be taking Gheb's word on that, I guess.

Glass: Ewww…

Gheb: … He also took my dope.

Glass: What!? Now this is serious.

Yeah, soooo serious. I think this is pretty much as serious as the hack gets.

9HUNVcA.png

Kiwi: It is impossible to track a teleporting fool. But if Kiwi’s intuition is correct, the fool went over the cliff.

L’arachel: That’s gonna be a long walk from here, teehee!

Glass: We must end this. At all costs.

What costs? Gheb's already a murdering rapist.

RCzAJlR.pngNuahJbD.png

Glass: That’s an excellent idea. What do you say Gheb?

obNuda5.pngwkoCMVz.png

Did Gheb just say "no matter"? That sounds like something anyone but Gheb would say.

Gheb: Let’s go.

Glass: Yeah, some killing will do you good, fat man.

Clearing head technique number 3#: Killing!

rWGGPAg.png

NEXT TIME: We probably won't get attacked in the nice safe allied castle, right?

ioiR25n.png

He came closer.

What the heck Gheb.

fCmcOkP.png

Gheb: !!!

CGyCs3C.png

Wow. This guy knocked Gheb aside, story-powers and all! Gameplay-wise it doesn't mean anything, though...

But... this is definitely Gleb. Finally he speaks. I was kind of expecting more of a build-up.

Gleb: Be a good little girl now Lute. Take the dreaded Sacred Stone!

Lute: …

Gleb: Good… Now… BREAK IT!

L0xo1Iy.png

Well, it's not as though there was a different eventuality.

Gotta give Gheb credit, at least he didn't willingly hand over the Sacred Stone like Eirika did...

Gotta give Gheb credit, at least he didn't willingly hand over the Sacred Stone like Eirika did...

hey! that scene was emotional and kinda heart wrenching if you were paying attention to the story. however i will agree that he didn't hand it over willingly, though that kinda proves just how terrible he is at everything he does.

I'm refusing to give Gheb credit, Eirika was better even if she was hilariously naive. I mean, really, saying Gheb is good at ANYTHING good is a contradiction of the basic laws that define our universe.

hey! that scene was emotional and kinda heart wrenching if you were paying attention to the story. however i will agree that he didn't hand it over willingly, though that kinda proves just how terrible he is at everything he does.

Yeah, despite all his story powers, he's a terrible unit, he messes up everything, and I honestly want to see the story end in every single poor decision he's made biting him in the butt.

My hopes for the ending will likely culminate in nothing in...

The CHAPTER 20 PRELUDE!

fQ8qo31.png

Testing, testing...

oNaDbl8.png

IT WORKS!

So, there was much internal debate about who I should give it to. I ultimately decided: Glass.

N6LQIAo.pngdwcyKAD.png

The narration breaks the fourth wall, as usual, but it also confirms that the voice last chapter was Gleb.

N: Such fail in his voice. So much AIDS. He must go down. The prostitute -L’arachel- suggested to the group that they go to her home. Isn’t that where the white one lived?

cWfItmu.png

Rest?

...Please?

BzHdkBz.png

*sigh* who am I kidding.

IqFRGJZ.pngOZDFjsd.png

At last indeed! This was always one of my favorite chapters in FE8. Who is the lady in front of us?

L’arachel: Isn’t it lovely?

Gheb: Looks funny.

Of course it would Gheb, it's too GOOD for you!

L’arachel: Hmm…

h2mbPCG.pngZEo2k0P.png

L'arachel's reaction fits mine. Sonia?! I thought we were done with random FE7 characters!

Sonia: Yes, the white one’s doing some last minute errands.

L’arachel: All by himself. Who would’ve thought, teehee!

Gheb: You, white whore! Who the fuck are you?!

L’arachel: Gheb! Don’t refer to her as a whore!

L'arachel is trying to block an overflowing sewer with a piece of toilet paper.

Sonia: It’s all right.

DKd1NHl.pngUSIMNHU.png

So... once again... who is "his whiteness"? I STILL don't think it was explained... is he friend? Foe?

Sonia: Like today.

L’arachel: Teehee! She also thinks deadlies are cute!

Sonia: That, well… err…

Gheb: Eww… Anyway. Aren’t you working for Gleb?

Sonia: Hmm? Well…

tCOBAMb.pngViYg5Tq.png

Gheb: Glass, my right-hand man of peerless skill.

Glass: Hey, hot stuff. So are you working for Gleb?

Sonia: Technically, no.

L’arachel: Oh? When did that happen?

Sonia: Not that I ever cared anyway.

cUS9qlz.png

Sonia's acting a bit out of character, but I mean, that's par for the course here.

Sonia: But has immunity to all of this since he left most of his assets to Gleb.

Gheb: So, he’s against us?

Sonia: I don’t really know.

FhCnW9d.png

The end of what? Huh? Not exactly a story...

gDRONCF.png75MISNZ.png

Sonia: Since the white one’s not here. I’ll just transfer some of his assets to you. I’m sure he won’t mind.

Glass: How bout working for us too, eh?

I think we might actually have enough characters on our team as it is...

Sonia: Don’t push it, prick.

O1XKLl1.png

Sonia: Eh… Chelly. It’s a terrible idea.

Gheb: Chelly? WTF?

Sonia: Look. You can stay. You can take some stuff. You won’t have my power. End of story.

SbOUH0w.png

L’arachel: You’ll see.

Some of you might think this is hopeless since Syrene is our normal extra character, but remember, there have been lots of extra characters that weren't normally in the game! We might get Sonia, though I'm expecting her inventory to be the most useful thing we get out of her.

B6Gfawz.png

Gheb: I agree, Glass my man.

This reminds me of FE7 Chaos Mode from so long ago... didn't Klok originally plan for some super-sexy sprite? Or was that for Limstella? I forget.

zsY7vEm.png

And suddenly, we scene-shift to... *shudder*

Gheb: ?! Lyon! I’m seeing you a lot lately.

Lyon: Hehe, *moves closer* yes. So, what’s up?

Gheb: Nuttin. Thinking, resting. Need anything?

nM4vBnd.png

Gheb: You’re an open book to me.

Lyon: That’s sweet, Ghebby poo. Well, you see.

Tizvaqd.png

Lyon: I’m not gonna spoil it yet!

Heaven forbid we ruin this excellent story with spoilers.

Gheb: And… is it good?

Lyon: It’s good enough to get rid of Gleb once and for all.

CwVlOUT.png

Gheb: Ya-wait. He put a curse on you?

Lyon: Maybe not directly, but yes.

Gheb: That’s another reason to kill him then.

Lyon: Yep. Now, a hug?

Gheb: Eh…

56i4Ynh.pngyFqlcec.png

That wasn't as impossibly disturbing as I thought it would be.

Lyon: I’ll see you in battle.

Gheb: … What would I do without that freaky Lyon.

5uIzvme.pnglu7ODmD.png

Look at this poor generic, out on the castle grounds without a partner, at night, on a chapter named RE: Trap!

Estimated survival chance: -2%

ChmS2DP.png

???: So late at night…

Zu19OcO.png

???: We ask you!

AhXpyJQ.pngwEO7O71.png

Greenie: Fuck! WTF?! Wh-who’s there?

Run! RUUUN!

RBoePxw.png

Nope. Too late.

HByvOUV.pngacYO8qk.png

Gleb: He had no chance anyway.

Natasha: He didn’t put up much of a fight. … You may be able to speak directly when you

ppIjMgZ.png

Natasha: Eh.

Ydmvq5U.png

Natasha: I am only a pawn. Forgive me.

Natasha might be being sarcastic here. It's impossible to tell.

Gleb: Pfah! Sure, why not. Forgiveness is such a fail word, though. Now, you know what to do.

krpa6Fx.pngapGpuCi.pnga3Bc64w.png

Gleb: I don’t have any! Bwahahaha!!

Ummm... What?

That guy is totally unrecognizable, and Gleb's joke made no sense... does he mean the White One? But that guy is midnight blue!

Natasha: … As you wish, your glory.

UFupMe7.pngaQrMxYm.png

Sonia: What? Must be Gleb. If it is Gleb, that’s be betrayal. But then again, he’s been constantly betraying us. How large is the guard we have here?

That seems like something you should know, Sonia!

HDaLDeD.png

Messenger: And dropping.

Sonia: Damn. Boy, set everyone up!

Messenger: ! Aiye!

QWxaUxH.png

Gheb: An attack?! But I thought we were gonna rest.

Glass: Looks like we’re not, fat man.

Sonia: They can’t reach this room.

yT4AMqL.png

She actually CAN hold her own, just so you all know.

Gheb: Why are we taking orders from you?

Sonia: … You dare ask me…

EFYZvtX.png

L’arachel: No arguing. We’re under attack for crissake! Let’s set up! Tee! HEE!

"Tee! HEE!"

The world's weirdest battle cry.

Ehbgj3a.png

Glass: FUCK YEAH!

Actually, no, weirder ones exist now that I think about it.

zIR1kYg.png

Gheb: Yup. You people take the other side. . This is gonna be quick and painless.

Haha, no.

END DIALOGUE

Ugq9nHW.png

That one word, "Survive"... I mean, I guess my team and my sanity has pulled through so far. Barely...

aX7HSC7.png

QzDWba8.png

Here's the team! We're bringing EVERYONE. And I mean EVERYONE. Who knows, maybe any characters you liked to see shine will get one last chance to perform this chapter!

XaeUSl4.pngtWpRk9b.png

Our not-very-well-thought-out setup. I remember when I put effort into these.

vbsBQ82.pngdRrD1RU.png

Gleb: Soon, I’ll be unstoppable! Ahahah!

Natasha: With your grace…

XjfpzGn.pnggOl1hV2.png

Gheb: You’ll transcend death!

So... he'll turn into a zombie?

I don't want this to be the game's ending.

Okay, time to start! I didn't take a picture of the map, but you all know what it looks like. We have 4 varieties of generics assisting us:

CbsaY4D.png

A line of regular knights. They're wimpy and only serve to distract the opening few enemies.

pH7h3tp.png

Generals, over on the right side. They're super-weak to magic enemies, and are there's a Nosferatu druid hidden in the fog they are MORE than willing to die against. They need our help!

XmxT8rZ.png

The guys defending the top half of the map are THESE monsters. Remember them? The "Can strike consecutively" elite mooks we've seen a few times before? They're helping us now.

qs8cZxP.png

Finally, defending the right-side treasure room are some great knights. No thieves are getting past them, ever. Once the real enemies start coming, though, I can't say how long they'll slow them down.

GLLaLK7.pngNS0fgRd.png

On the throne... well, that's no pathetic generic. We're in no danger of losing on her account.

PREVIEW OF NEXT TIME:

u6mFPSa.png

Guess who dies here? Aside from phantom, anyone who guesses right gets... gets... geeeeeeets...

Money.

h2mbPCG.pngZEo2k0P.png

L'arachel's reaction fits mine. Sonia?! I thought we were done with random FE7 characters!

...Sonia?

NO.

NOPE.

NOOOOOOO!

WHY THIS BITCH?! WHY COULDN'T WE GET LIMSTELLA?! WHYYYYYYY?!

Silver's Sanity has decreased by 3597 points!

GhebFE's LOVE increased!

EDIT: My guess is Lyon.

Edited by SilverHairedFreak25