SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, now that I'm back from work, here's a few more questions from your favorite person.

1. First impression of me?

2. Current impression of me?

3. Impression of me in 5 years time?

4. When will Shadoweh get a mic?

5. In the word 'scent', is it the 's' or the 'c' that's silent?

6. Who is your favorite person from MotK and why is it me?

7. Why is Sayaka Maizono such a poorly designed character?

8. Outside of Sayaka Maizono, who is the worst character in the Dangan Ronpa universe?

9. Out of Kokichi Ouma and Nagito Komaeda, who is the best boy?

10. Where does East meet West? 

11. If given the opportunity, would you relive the Night of the Vampire?

12. Do you prefer the present you, or the you that existed when MotK mafia was still alive?

13. You said in a previous question that your favorite drink was Inka Cola water. What does water taste like?

14. Why did you let me literally type at you for 25 hours to give you a detailed plot summary of a visual novel.

15. Do you still remember which visual novel it was?

16. Does nothing exist?

17. How many people have you met, outside of myself, that have or have had similar tab habits to you?

18. Have you ever thought about the difference between millions, billions, and trillions? Like how a million seconds equates to 11.57 days, a billion seconds equates to 31.71 years, and a trillion seconds equates to 31709.79 years?

19. Where does the tail start on a snake?

20. If a snake were to hold a knife, would it hold it like cBDkqeI.jpg or like PbyjDYd.jpg

21. Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

22. When are you going to play games with me again?

23. Do you think you will still associate with any MotK mafia member in 10 years time?

24. How long does MotK mafia have to be dead before we stop calling ourselves a part of MotK mafia?

25. Which posting style from any anonymafia game irritated you the most?

26. Which posting style from any anonymafia game amused you the most?

27. If you could confess your love towards one of Bardiche, Kilgamayan, Kiro, or bofh, who would you choose?

28. If you could confess your love towards one of UncertainKitten, Kitten4u, LLD, or Shadoweh, who would you choose?

29. If you could confess your love towards one of PX, Sky Palladium, NekoNekoRex, or Selery, who would you choose?

30. Out of the winners of questions 27~29, who would you want to suffer from the inability to blink both eyes simultaneously?

31. Have you considering learning to stop worrying, and to simply love the bomb?

32. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you actually done?

33. What's the worst book you've ever read and what made it so terrible?

34. What genre of music do you hate with a passion, and why?

35. What would be much better if you could just change the color of it?

36. Have you ever stopped to literally smell the flowers?

37. At what distance does someone have to be before you decide that you shouldn't hold the door open for them?

38. If you were to start a cult, what type of cult would it be?

39. What personality trait do you adore in fictional media but absolutely despise in real life?

40. If you could live inside any one fictional setting, which setting would you choose and what role would you play in this setting?

41. Out of Javanese, Bengali, Tamil, or Tagalog, which language would you want to dedicate 3 years to learning?

42. What food item that is generally considered to be unappealing do you feel the need to try at some point in your life?

43. What is your favorite murder mystery case, whether it be real or fictional? 

44. Out of the many puzzles that you've solved, which was your favorite?

45. How does it feel to go biking in the snow at 2AM?

46. What's the longest period of time you've spent procrastinating?

47. Which dictator do you feel was the most justified in establishing and maintaining their regime?

48. Do you like animals with fur, feathers, skin, or scales more?

49. Which kidney would you rather lose the function of, your left or right?

50. Why is MC-kun the worst?

51. Did you actually think that I would stop at 50 questions?

Edited by Dormio

On 9/4/2018 at 12:45 PM, sylveonzoroark said:
  1. Your favorite article of clothing you own? Pictures if you can please!

Nvm, I couldn't find my "kiss my ice" t-shirt, but that's what I would have shown. It was a t-shirt we commissioned for our department trip to Iceland,

On 9/4/2018 at 4:00 PM, Koneko said:

21 // What instrument would you want to learn now if you had the chance to?

22 // If you had to lose one of your five senses, what would it be and why?

23 // If you could master a skill you weren’t able to before, what would it be and why?

24 // What chance encounter changed your life forever?

25 // What’s the most embarrassing story from your childhood?

26 // What bit of trivia do you know that is very interesting but also very useless?

27 // If you had to give a 1 hr lecture about anything, what would your topic be on?

28 // Where do you want to be in five or ten years? (life goals, living arrangements, life in general!)

29 // What legacy do you want to leave behind?

30 // What is your main philosophy on life?

21. If voice counts as an instrument, then that. Otherwise, the guitar (can't choose piano or violin since I already know them to some extent).

22. There's no way I'm getting rid of sight, touch, or hearing. Smell...some things smell really nice. I'd just get rid of taste, I can live without tasting food or drink.

23. I'd like to be able to instantly master another language, probably Chinese. Would be useful for communicating with people, for entertainment, and for career purposes.

24. I can't remember at this point, but some of my friends have had enough of an influence on my life that I think that the initial chance encounter that led me to meet them would count. Oh, I think I got into Touhou after watching some random youtube video, so that would count. Without getting into Touhou, I never make it to MotK, never play mafia, never meet all the people I did playing mafia, never make it to SF and talk to the people here or in the EIMM server, never get to the point where you're asking me questions here, etc.

25. I honestly can't remember. I would have blocked anything like that from my mind.

26. Bananas grow on perennial herbs, not trees, and after the growing season the entire above-ground part of the plant will die, leaving the rhizome underground (think like a bulb), before shoots come out and the process begins all over again. Bananas are also naturally radioactive.

27. I already have, and it was a lecture series on topics in Earth Science.

Spoiler

Married, with kids, and a stable job, working towards my long term goals of what I actually want to do

29. The knowledge that I wasn't replaceable or lived a worthless life.

30. Don't try to hurt others unless they deliberately hurt others in return, in which case give them a hearty taste of their own medicine.

On 9/4/2018 at 4:06 PM, Koneko said:

31 // What does home mean to you?

32 // What are you most thankful for in your life?

33 // What’s the weirdest text or email you ever received?

34 // What do you think of to make yourself cheer up from a bad day?

35 // What types of food have you never eaten but want to try?

36 // If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be your narrator?

37 // What languages do you wish you could speak?

38 // What are the most pleasant accents to listen to in your opinion?

39 // What about types of voices?

40 // If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?

31. Home, to me, is a place where you can return to at the end of the day and feel like you belong. A safe place to unwind that won't go away, where the people who care about you can come to find you, where you can drop the mask.

32. The opportunities I've been given and the people who've stuck with me despite everything.

Spoiler
Greetings,

I apologise if I'm sending this message to the wrong person, however, I'm unable to send any internal messages to administrators. Furthermore, If any content of this e-mail worries or offends you, please let me know, and we'll never speak about this matter.

First of all, I must admit that I've never played a Touhou game. I briefly remembered watching certain videos on YouTube, however it's setting was a mystery to me, one that I never bothered to look deeper into it.

This changed when I started to regularly browse the TvTropes site, which I now regard as one of the saddest moments in my life. As you may know, TvT is responsible to categorising various tropes seen in modern (and older) media. The amount of tropes written down is massive, and covers both positive and negative examples.

After reading a couple of entries on the Touhou world, I've been struck by it's (for lack of a better world) contradictions. Positive aspects are - elimination of genocide among the species (more on that...), cheerful attitude of it's inhabitants, the general rule that conflicts are resolved in a way that ensures nobody dies in the process. In general, Gensokyo is portrayed as a happy, rather peaceful place... contrasted with the terrifying fate of Outsiders.

Which brings me here, the first place I've found when using google's "Touhou forum" search.

I may be taking this too seriously, but I literally can not stop thinking about Touhou and it's cruel moral myopia. I wanted to create a topic, in which I could discuss this settings view on taking one's life. However, I fear that even mentioning this problem may bring upon me nothing but hatred, for focusing so hard on that one aspect. This fear seems justified, as perhaps some people do not wish to discuss this matter, or take the Touhou world primarily as a source of video games amusement. Putting an elaborate talk on morality may seem out of place, considering the primary goal of Touhou, that is fun gameplay and dizzyness of the setting.

To put things bluntly, if I'm not careful, I may look like a self centred bastard trying to twist the setting and portray it in the darkest way possible. To avoid this, I wanted to discuss the matter with a moderator, for instance - if such a serious topic has place in these forums.

I'd like to state that I absolutely do not blame neither the creator, nor fans, fanfic/darkfic writers, supporters - anyone associated in anyway with this setting. The despair and depression I feel are by and large my own fault, and judging others by my own standards would be unacceptable. I value the diversity of human beings, including reasons why so many people feel attracted to this world.

Again, I apologise for forcing you to put up with such a wall of text. If you'd be so kind as to forward this message to someone able to decide whether my concerns are fit to be solved here ( if you do not have such power yourself ), I'd be most grateful.

D'arcy

34. I think of happy memories, one of several moments in my life where I felt so happy that even recalling the memory now gives me a bit of residual happiness.

35. There are a bunch of exotic cheeses I've wanted to try but never did because of price/availability, especially various blue cheese varieties. Otherwise, there a bunch of desserts I'd like to try but don't remember, or exotic meats like lièvre à la royale.

36. Myself, probably. It's only proper.

37. Mandarin, Spanish, French, German, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, hell I'd want to speak as many languages as possible if I could.

38. I don't really have a preference for accents. I guess slightly accented English (doesn't matter what accent) sounds cute (???).

39. I like female voices with a mature timbre, I guess. Umi's voice from Love Live is probably close to perfect wrt what I like listening to.

40. I rather like my current name, it's unique enough to be a good conversation starter and I never get confused as to whether someone actually wants to talk to me or someone else. But if I had to change it, I'd change it to something like Walter maybe, idk.

10 hours ago, Conqueror said:
On 9/4/2018 at 5:21 PM, Kinumi said:

103. first and current impressions of heartnado?

103. first impression - wow what a wholesome place and a little scary too, you can't deflect compliments!

current impression -

kim 08/24/2018
im the one who made heartnado, it's a place of appreciation
i think bullying refa is fun and i appreciate it

THAT QUOTE HAS CONTEXT AND REFA SAID THAT THEY ENJOYED BULLYING ME TOO 5d0f3fd716.png

179. thoughts on past funeral traditions where the deceased would be buried with items they'd need in the afterlife?

180. what would you want buried with you in the afterlife?

181. when can i hear you sing on vc again?

182. what’s the first thing you tend to notice about others? (online and/or offline)

183. have you ever met any online friends in real life? what did you do?

184. if you haven’t, would you ever want to and—assuming that they’re visiting you—where would you take them?

185. would you ever get a tattoo? if you had to, what would you get?

186. what’s your morning routine?

187. what kind of characteristics(s) would draw you towards someone?

188. have you ever had surgery? what was it for? when?

189. is there anything about yourself that continues to surprise you?

190. are you good/fair at judging yourself?

191. are there any quotes or philosophies you live by? what about them stick out to you?

192. if you had to live forever, how would you spend eternity?

193. what things about you haven’t changed since childhood?

194. do you believe that people are inherently good?

195. i also remember you mentioning that you believe that people can never truly be controlled. what other blanket statements do you think apply to humanity?

196. to you, what does it mean to be “powerful”?

197. how trustworthy is your gut?

198. foods you’ve never eaten but would like to try?

199. at a restaurant, do you usually order something you’re familiar with and like or something you’ve never had before?

200. when you do have breakfast, what do you usually eat?

On 9/4/2018 at 4:50 PM, Iris said:

1) first and current impressions of me?

2) how do you feel that this all happened bc of PRIMS posting the sf mafia server link?

3) how does it feel to get stepped on?

1. First: OH GOD WHY IS IRIS DMING ME wait who’s Iris anyway haha you won’t get me to Join Your Mafia Game

Current: You're super fun to talk to with an infectious enthusiasm that always manages to drag me in. You're always involved in something interesting and I can count on you use your elite recruiting skills to round up a bunch of people to get involved along with you. You're a staunch defender of your principals and your friends and will go to bat for them with FIRE if you feel they're under threat. And you're a turbonerd who loves organizing stuff and crunching numbers.

2. It feels like mafia was a mistake. Also. lest we forget the true culprit, a reminder:

unknown.png?width=443&height=539

3. Depends on who’s doing the stepping tbqh. If it’s from the right people I don’t mind too much.

Edited by Conqueror

On 9/4/2018 at 5:20 PM, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Well, there go most of my questions.

1. Why in the world did you decide to take on 500 questions? You're not even a mad lad anymore, you're just insane.

2. Thoughts on the Etrian Odyssey series?

3. Thoughts on the SCP Foundation?

4. Do you read webcomics?

5. If you had the ability to bend reality, what would be one thing you would do?

6. What do you think of these four tracks from the Etrian Odyssey series?

7. Thoughts on the Ace Attorney series?

8. What's your favorite/least favorite Fire Emblem character trope?

9. Do you like pineapples on pizza?

10. If this theme song was a human being, would you be immediately seduced or revolted?

11. Thoughts on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?

1. I wanted to do the impossible, break the unbreakable.

2. I played a bit of EO3 and I enjoyed it, although I’m too lazy to map out dungeons properly and I guess I prefer something with a bit of a more involved storyline.

3. I’ve heard of it in passing but have never really looked into it.

4. Not really, but I used to read stuff like this:

AQZ6N9ws87W0530UwbSqcezXuXwBpoFagfHx8ZxPDEGyrHfJZOTqkXpDUzZ3bxYUX9o0q6TP1VS1whgvtzdEomcU2qUTsnsosoI1J8QtlQXqdN08vq-PZDW3-si6Bvx2qHE4VaGY

5. I’d slow down or stop time so that I could do the things I wanted to do without time running out.

6. Pretty nice themes! EO has a very solid OST.

7. One of my favorite series. I probably should have listed it in my favorite games but I completely forgot about it. Haven’t played past the first Apollo justice game, though.

8. Favorite: The Minerva/Melady/Jill archetype, or the spunky myrm.

Least favorite: dragon final boss (some variety please), shota mage

9. They’re okay at best, pizza ruining at worst.

10. I’d feel the irrepressible urge to chug black coffee.

11. Haven't watched/read it, but have a relevant video.

On 9/4/2018 at 6:07 PM, Hawkwing said:

...I don't know what I'm more surprised at; The fact that those many questions were asked in a single day, that our brave interview has set a question limit of 500, or that none of my questions were taken through the whole thing.

Well, except one. Except I have back-up in case that one was stolen.

Anyway, as for the questions:

1. Any thoughts on having this many questions?
  2. Opinion on fighting games?
  3. Favorite music genre?
  4. How did you pick your profile picture, and why did you choose it?
  5. Where do you tend to hang out on Serenes Forest?
  6. Thoughts/Opinions on Star Wars?
  7. Something you thought you weren't going to like, but ended up enjoying?
  8. Something you both love and hate?
  9. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you recommend them to try first?
  10. If someone was interested in getting into a genre/series (again, of your choice), what video-game/movie/book/anime etc. would you tell them to stay the heck away from?

1. My body is ready to die. Seriously though, it's been kinda fun since it's been a while since I thought about most of the topics people are asking me about.

2. I like them casually. I play a few of the touhou fighters, played Melty Blood a while back, and play Guilty Gear from time to time (Millia best girl).

3. I don’t really have a favorite genre, I guess pop rock? My music tastes are simultaneously varied and also boring.

4. See previous answers.

5. I don’t really, but I tend to talk to people who play on the mafia subforum or the EIMM discord.

6. Decent enough popcorn flick, but I’ve only watched 4-6.

7. Not sure. I'm not the type of person who sticks with doing something I'm not enjoying, so I'll either steer clear or drop pretty quickly.

8. Romcoms. It's a weird feeling.

9. FMA:B for shonen anime or steins;gate for scifi.

10. Fates for Fire Emblem.

On 9/4/2018 at 8:28 PM, Alette said:

Oh gosh, he actually mentioned me. Ok...

1. First and current impression of me

2. How many emotes would I need to scare you away

3. What would you do in a super hero group that consisted of Kim, kitty, dusk, and I

1. First impression was when you said hi to me in VC when I still had no idea who you were, only that you were an American Sniper (TM). Current impression is that you're a master of chaos who's great fun to work with in EIMM, and you're also an extreme mafia addict who has played a ridiculous number of games which is pretty cool!

2. I can’t be scared by emotes. Fire away.

3. If EIMM is any indication, I'd let y'all handle all the planning and just follow the villain fighting orders given to me by whoever's leading. It would be a pretty dysfunctional group though.

On 9/4/2018 at 9:27 PM, Omega. said:

The most physically attractive man/woman in the world is your lover. However, they have no personality and you must choose one SFers personality to implant them into the husk (could I have chosen a more unappealing word here?) to bring it to life so y'all can hopefully live happily. Remember you live with this person. You consistently talk and share things with them. Who do you choose and why?

Damn, Yolo with the hard-hitting questions.

Spoiler

I'd probably not pick anyone with a personality too similar to mine, because in my experience that just leads to 2 people who don't talk to each other much and keep too many secrets. I'd also pick someone who I think has a fairly strong/aggressive personality, because I can be somewhat bullheaded at times and appreciate it when people don't just roll over. So I'd choose someone like Iris who could keep me on my toes but who I'm still comfortable talking and sharing stuff with.

I am torn between getting all my questions answered now, at the cost of pelting you with questions, or giving them normally, and risk them not getting answered.

...Oh what the hey, I'll ask them all:

1. Thoughts/Opinions on the Lord of the Rings?
  2. Favorite card/board game?
  3. Thoughts on puzzle games?
  4. Do you prefer action/fight scenes to be realistic and down-to-earth, or over-the-top and flashy?
  5. If you had a single day to hang out with a Fire Emblem character of your choosing, and weren't restrained by money or travel distance/time requirements, who would you pick and what would you do?
  6. Something you would tell your younger self?
  7. Something you fell in love with immediately?
  8. Something that had to grow on you?
  9. Something (in reality or fiction) that you'd pay good money to see?
  10. Thoughts/opinions on Batman?
  11. Favorite dream you've ever had?
  12. Something you’re glad you tried, but will never do again?
  13. Something that seems to bother others, but never/rarely you?
  14. Something you want to like, but can’t for one reason or another?
  15. Something you wish had a sequel?
  16. Thoughts/opinions on the Elder Scrolls?
  17. Do you read Awkward Zombie? If so, favorite comic?
  18. Favorite newspaper comic?
  19. Trampolines. Like/dislike/don't care for them?
  20. First impressions on the new Fire Emblem game?

On second thought, I think I'll stop there.

On 9/4/2018 at 11:17 PM, Kinumi said:

104. do you like your height?

105. how often do you get sick?

106. do you like rain? snow? thunder?

107. do you prefer baths or showers? how often do you take baths?

108. when it comes to drying your hair, do you use a towel, blow dryer, or let it dry naturally?

109. sunrise or sunset?

110. do you laugh often/easily?

111. is 4 a.m. too early or too late?

112. do you think you’re petty?

113. what’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep?

104. I don’t really mind it. Most of the people I interact with are around the same height, and not being super tall makes me not as intimidating I think, which is nice.

105. I’m usually slightly sick with a dry cough for most of the year, but I don’t usually get really sick - maybe an episode of the flu or a particularly nasty allergy season every so often.

106. Rain sucks but there’s something serene about looking up at the sky during a raging storm and watching a barrage of raindrops fall from the heavens from what seems like an infinite height. Snow is fun but a pain to shovel, especially if there's 2 feet of it. Thunder scares me because lightning comes after and I'm always afraid that a tree is going to fall on me or my house and crush me to death.

107. I don't think I've taken a bath in years, so showers by default because they're quick and easy. A good, nice soak in a bath probably feels nice though.

108. I just wipe it with a towel to get rid of all the water droplets and then let it dry naturally. I think it looks better when it dries naturally.

109. Sunrise - the start of a new day, with endless possibilities ahead of you. Sunset - if I see it that means I'm probably camping and running out of time to do things before it's too dark.

110. I'm relatively easily amused, although I wouldn't say I laugh often - maybe a chuckle or two every day.

111. Usually too late. Although sometimes if I sleep right after dinner, I wake up at 4 am and then it's way too early because I know I'll fall asleep around noon.

112. I'm usually not petty because I'm too lazy, but I can be petty if I'm in a foul mood.

113. I'm not sure but I'm positive it wasn't more than 48 hours because I would just crash completely. Probably something like 36 hours - wake up at 8am, pull an all nighter, sleep after dinner the next day. Thanks Ross Program.

On 9/4/2018 at 11:18 PM, Kinumi said:

114. if you had to swap bodies with someone in gw server for a week, who would you pick and why?

115. are you particularly vengeful/do you tend to hold grudges?

116. do you have any scars? what are the stories behind them?

117. how often do you buy new clothes?

118. what’s your favourite card game?

119. would you let me bully you in uno?

120. your favourite moment(s) from the few epicmafia games we’ve played together?

121. is your handwriting neat or messy? pictures if possible, please!

122. what’s your favourite mythical creature?

123. are you left-handed or right-handed?

114. SB - I want to know what it feels like to be a giant on earth.

115. I don't hold grudges - they're not worth my time or energy. I'd rather try to reconcile with someone or just cut them out of my life completely.

116. I have a few scars - a pencil stab on my palm from a friend in middle school, some burn scars on my arms I got while baking, a few random scars I got from falling down stairs or ramming my arm into walls.

117. Very rarely, once every few years. I get dragged into buying clothes by my sisters/parents when they think I need more variety in my wardrobe.

118. Oh gosh, it's been way too long since I played a card game that wasn't microsoft hearts (I assume you're not including children's card games like yugioh or mtg here). I guess rummy, since I had good memories of playing that almost every day in the back of AP Stats class, or maybe Spades which was fun when I played it at summer camp ages ago.

119. Yes, but I'm going to bully you first.

120. I enjoyed the time I proposed to you in an anon game and you thought I was damian the entire time. A lot of great moments in that game.

121. My handwriting is terrible - I'll post pics in a bit, plus show you what my signature looks like.

122. So many good choices here, but I'll go with the hydra because it's somewhat unique.

123. I'm a righty.

mafia break (assume that all my mafia q's refer to eimm unless stated otherwise)

201. besides gravedigger, what would be your ideal (reasonable) role, and why?

202. bonus: what would be your ideal unreasonable role

203. what kind of roles would you not like to have?

204. most annoying roles to deal with from other people?

205. above questions but for noc mafia

206. first and current impressions of eimm?

207. what general tips would you offer for eimm players?

208. how the fuck are you so good at reading gamestate? as in, please help me out because this is probably my biggest weakness (me too thanks -sylv [thanks sylv])

209. what are your weaknesses?

210. what introduced you to mafia?

211. shoot/stab/doc jaburu? 17379ca428.png

212. if you were a compulsive self-loverizer, who would you use it on? (if your answer is serela, who else?)

213. if you were a compulsive loverizer, who would you use it on?

214. if you were blackmailed to kill your hardest of hard allies or take damage (like jedi’s 1x in healthy), what would you do?

215.  how do you pronounce eimm?

216. in your opinion, are there any roles that should be kill-on-principle?

217. if you had a role named after you in all-stars 2, what would it be called? examples from all-stars 1:

ed580f15c6.png

218. if you were in charge of naming all-stars roles, what would you name each member of jaburu?

219. with no information, what kind of aliases do you lean towards randing?

210. do you think you lean towards paranoid or trusting?

211. in general, which of the above do you think is better to be?

On 9/4/2018 at 11:20 PM, Kinumi said:

124. if there were a hitman sent after you, what way would you want to go out?

125. what would you like carved into your gravestone?

124. Assuming living wasn’t on the table, I’d try to find whoever was killing me and commit murder-suicide by bomb.

125. My name, my years of life, a memorable quote from one of my yet-to-be-written works or something inspiring I’ve yet to say.

On 9/4/2018 at 11:21 PM, Kinumi said:

126. do you daydream often?

127. do you have a vivid imagination?

128. gel pen vs ballpoint?

129. what’s something stupid you remember for no reason?

130. do you consider yourself to be organized?

131. do you like to doodle?

132. do you travel often?

133. do you have a favourite letter of the alphabet?

134. how good is your memory?

135. what does sb stand for?

126. I don’t really daydream per se, but I do space out a lot and my mind wanders while I process things happening in the past and present. It gets bad when I space out when I should be paying attention, like while I’m driving or during a presentation.

127. Somewhat! If an idea gets into my head, it can start spreading and twisting in all sorts of ways until I see a bunch of branching possibilities and have started visualizing what happens in each of the scenarios. Whenever I meet someone new or am taking on a difficult task, I usually (involuntarily) start visualizing all the ways I can fail or screw up until it almost feels like it actually happened and I’m pulling memories from the future. I used to imagine more about fantastical situations, but these days it’s mostly variations on reality or realities-that-could-have-been.

128. Never used a gel pen before.

129. That time I was jousting with my friend with bamboo poles covered in underwear.

130. I am very unorganized and it frustrates more organized people who work with me. But I try to be more organized so that I can actually get things done.

131. Only during meetings or in classes. I won’t usually draw stuff, but I’ll write down a list of fictional names and then enact a slasher or action movie in my head where they all die off until only a few people are left.

132. I don’t travel often these days, but when I was younger my parents would often take my family on road trips, so I’ve been to quite a few places.

133. No.

134. Pretty bad - I can forget stuff like what I had for breakfast or what I was doing 5 minutes ago. My long term recall is probably average - special memories of events or people important to me stick with me for a long long time.

135. It used to stand for serious bananas, but now it stands for scary boi.

On 9/4/2018 at 11:22 PM, Kinumi said:

136. what makes you nervous?

137. what image hosting sites do you use?

138. do you think i’ll actually reach 500 questions before the end of your interview?

139. what kind of snacks do you like to have during a movie, if any?

140. who were your top three favourite characters during liar game?

141. speaking of liar game, which trial/mission/whatever was your favourite?

142. who was the cutest girl in liar game? brooke #1 btw

143. assuming that you remember anything about it (bless you), what was the dumbest thing about episode 12?

144. do you have any allergies besides seasonal ones? how severe are they and how do they affect your life?

145. how often do you sing?

136. Public speaking, situations where I’m forced to lie, high expectations, time pressure, talking to people I like

137. Puush (sharex), postimage or imgur if im not on my laptop.

138. You’re only at 200 and we’re over the halfway mark, so I don’t think you will. :smug:

139. Just the standard buttered popcorn.

140. Nam dumb jung, pb, and javmie.

141. The President’s game was the most interesting to me as a game with the potential strategies involved, and it had a lot of fun twists too! Smuggling game as a close runner up.

142. I mean you already said it.

143. I don’t remember anything about it since my internet died halfway through, but I just looked it up and the dumbest thing was the ending because it gave us an unresolved cliffhanger, my least favorite season ending hook. :GWfroggyAngryEyes:

144. Mostly just seasonal allergies which can be pretty brutal. A few years back I had allergies that made me not want to get out of bed for 2 weeks because I couldn’t breathe and threw up in class on top of it because I just felt sick overall. Other than that, I once got mystery hives all over my upper body during a concert tour in Italy after eating some sort of seafood dinner, but I never found the cause and later ate seafood with no issues. So allergies mostly don’t affect what I eat/do.

145. I sing in the car almost daily.

13 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

138. You’re only at 200 and we’re over the halfway mark, so I don’t think you will. :smug:

thats because i didn't want to overwhelm you with questions you doof

but if ur askin for it

18 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

132. I don’t travel often these days, but when I was younger my parents would often take my family on road trips, so I’ve been to quite a few places.

212. what places have you visited, and which of those did you particularly enjoy?

213. what kind of souvenirs do you enjoy getting, if any?

214. what did you dislike as a child, but now like?

215. what did you like as a child, but now dislike?

216. how do you usually “waste time”?

217. is there any part of your life you’d want to re-do?

218. do you have any guilty pleasures?

219. what would a world populated with only clones of you be like?

220. is there anything you’re currently worried about or stressed over? (i hope it gets better!!)

221. do you recall your dreams very well? do you have any recurring ones?

222. what was your last dream about, if you remember?

223. what are some memorable/vivid dreams you’ve had in the past?

224. do you believe that dreams have latent meaning? what meanings would you extract from your dreams?

225. how often do you experience sleep paralysis, if at all? what are your hallucinations like? how do you cope with them d09fc7324b.png

226. what makes you most nostalgic?

227. are you good at public speaking?

228. tell me a useless bit of trivia

229. what languages are you fluent in?

230. what do you do when you can’t seem to sleep?

Edited by Kinumi

231. how do you think humanity will end?

232. what’s the best way to find out if someone dislikes you (as in general you)?

233. what rhetorical fallacies do you find yourself committing the most?

234. did u know that you’re extremely amazing and appreciated 7a58c7b3d2.png

235. what would your ideal vacation be like?

236. how do you feel about the beach?

237. do you prefer to plan things out or let nature take its course?

238. do you have any good luck charms? what makes them lucky?

239. do you have any superstitions?

240. tell me a short horror story that’ll horrify me, specifically

Edited by Kinumi

241. what are some nicknames you have, online or irl? do you have a favourite?

242. can i call you conq’onut?

243. how do you generally celebrate your birthday?

244. actually, when is your birthday?

245. do you like your birthday month?

246. what would you title your autobiography?

247. where would you spend all your time if you could?

248. what kind of compliments do you like to hear?

249. what’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?

250. what’s something that you’re self-conscious about that you've yet to mention?

251. what small acts of kindness mean a lot to you?

252. if you were feeling down, how would you want to be cheered up? would you prefer your friends to give you some space or check up on you?

253. what are you afraid of? tangible or intangible

254. what are your most irrational fears?

255. what kind of powers would you have as a shounen anime character?

256. and what would be your weapon of choice?

257. is there anything about yourself that you find a bit ridiculous, but aren’t particularly fussed about changing?

258. what makes someone cute to you?

259. if you had a clock that could count down to any event of your choosing, what would you want it to count down to?

260. how small is your “personal space”?

mafia break part 2

261. under what circumstances would you throw a game?

262. if you had a thunderdome, who would you use it on?

263. what do you feel is a ROOKIE MISTAKE in eimm?

264. i was surprised to see you updating roles of dead players on our sheet—i barely skim through flips tbh. off the top of your head, what were the most interesting roles you saw last game?

265. during healthy eimm, how did you manage to control the game while simultaneously appearing to fly under the radar?? how are you so good wtf im on my 15th canon game and i still suck, seeing your play makes me want to retire 5d0f3fd716.png

266. what are some good things to always be aware of during a game (general stuff like who your allies are working with, etc.)?

267. i dunno how heavily you specced smash eimm or if you knew what jaburu was up to in it! in fact, i don’t think you were even in the jaburu 4 group chat. but just in case you can answer: what did jaburu do right that game? what do we need to fix?

268. hard ally me imo

269. if i didn’t give you a full sheet early on last game, would you have arranged for my death sooner/without feeling bad? HONEST question

270. what’s the best way to tell whether someone is snaking or not?

Edited by Kinumi

271. conversely, how do you snake without being found out?

272. in a f3 game, without taking playstyles into account, what would be the best group of roles to work together (e.g. hijacker, cpr doctor, motivator—just a group of three roles)? no more than one role from each category (investigative, etc.). sorry that this is a poorly worded question i hope you get it 5d0f3fd716.png

273. besides basics like rules, roles, terminology, etc., what do you think should be included in a hypothetical eimm guide?

274. i reread your role pm again and omg why did u think i was dishonest to u on so many occasions, don’t feel bad about it or anything im just super curious d09fc7324b.png

275. bpv system or hp system iyo? why?

276. would you rather roll cpr doc or 2-shot doc?

277. shot hijacker or ability hijacker?

278. tracker or watcher?

279. what’s the best way to use a fullcop?

280. what do you think you did right in survivor? what do you feel you did wrong?

281. what stat(s) for your life would you be interested in seeing?

282. what’s a wrong first impression that people often get of you, if any?

283. compare yourself to the person you were 5 years ago—how have you improved?

284. how is your room decorated?

285. sweaters vs. jackets vs. hoodies vs. other kinds of outerwear?

286. did you know that you’re amazing for who you are??

287. something trivial that you know a lot about for some reason?

288. you mentioned envy earlier, but which of the 7 heavenly virtues do you identify with most strongly?

289. do you consider yourself an idealist or a realist?

290. what do you love?