SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

521) If you could switch your personality (but still keep your body) with anyone in Discord, who would you pick and why?

522) Have you ever done any marathons? Because this really feels like a marathon.

523) What is the essence of wit?

524) Do you enjoy training Ests in Fire Emblem or do you prefer leaving them where they belong...on the bench?

525) Thoughts on Digimon? I always knew that it existed growing up, but never really had any strong feelings there.

526) If your job was quality assurance on questions asked in this thread, how would you go about doing it?

527) What's your go to strategy when playing "Never Have I Ever"? If you don't have one, come up with one on the spot.

528) How many questions do you think you can answer per hour on average? Asking for a friend named...Dim.

529) If you could improve your work conditions, how would you do so? This can range from really simple shit to huge sweeping changes.

530) Do you know when you're brainstorming for ideas and it just comes up blank everywhere? How do you get over that hurdle (especially as a writer)?

531) Where is the line between self confidence and arrogance to you?

532) What do you think about there being an EiMM version of The Well? Considering EiMM is primarily Discord based, how do you think that would work differently compared to forum based interview threads?

533) What does it really mean to be a journalist? Help a friend out here.

534) Which one of me/Kim is Hope and which one of us is Despair? And the real question, would you have been better off rejecting both of them?

535) How proud are you to be the most interviewed person in SF history?

536) Do you have a Steam wishlist and how constantly do you update? Asking for a friend named...Roofa.

537) You are cursed with the Midas Touch for a day. How would your day change? Probably makes hugging people harder, maybe don't do that actually.

538) When you're donating money, how much do you typically donate at a time? If you say any more than $1, I won't believe you TBH.

539) Do you have any advice for SB if he gets interviewed next? Maybe some words of encouragement? A hug?

540) If there was a device that let you view your dreams in the future, would you be interested in buying it? How much would you pay for it?

(Stolen from SB)

541) How long did it take for you to answer all of Kim's questions? Did it take less time or more time as you progressed through.

542) When the going gets tough, the tough gets going, but what happens when things are just too tough?

543) Should I have used another name for MT in healthy? I dislike Attack personally because it only abbreviates to ATK (more characters than HP) or AT (thAT looks dumb too imo) but I'd like to hear your opinion.

544) If you were to adopt Serela's cat after his untimely death, would you rename it? What would the new name be if you did? For reference, the current name it has is Luna.

545) If you roll scum, what's the one role that you want to have on your team every game? This can only be a single role component (rolecop, roleblocker etc) and not a Bulletproof Roleblocking Rolecopping Tailor Ninja with a 1x LPV and a side of fries.

546) Are you feeling excited Conq?

547) Iirc you mentioned that you used to play league. What role did you play?

548) Follow up, what champion(s) did you main. Why did you pick them? 

549) Do you think that I'd stop before 500 questions out of the GOODNESS OF MY HEART, or the laziness of my... everything else, I guess.

550) What part of the body do you attribute laziness to?

551) Would you rather be slightly too hot or slightly too cold? Why is that?

552) Would you rather be way too hot or slightly too cold? Assume that "way too hot/cold" isn't gonna kill you, it's just really uncomfortable. The answer is probably the same as the last question's was, but I'd like to know! 

553) Have you ever gone sky diving? If not, would you consider it?

554) Which MotK Mafia player would you like to operate your chute?

555) Which member of GW would you like to operate your chute?

556) Do you see a freak skydiving accident in your near or distant future? If so, why?

522. what would you put into a smoothie?

523. how do you take notes?

524. what would you plan for a trip if traveling overseas alone? with someone else?

525. how do you respond to someone if you don't know what to say? (irl/online)

526. are you the kind of person who listens to songs/watches movies/etc. you like repeatedly or constantly branch out for something new?

527. where do you look to for music recommendations?

528. what's your phone background a picture of?

529. will you be participating in sb's interview?

530. why did this happen to you

531. what things do you carry with you at all times?

532. what can i do to make myself less scary?

533. what makes someone easy to talk to?

534. do you think you're approachable?

535. favourite discord bot?

536. when are we doing a duet together 405460903182598164.png?v=1

537. what channel would you add to the eimm server?

538. can i invite you to spec my chats for all stars?

539. generally speaking, would you fight unfairly if it were the only way to win?

540. when answering fmk questions, which one do you shove the "leftover" person into?

541. on what occasions would you change your pfp (besides iris)?

542. what's your favourite eimm ship that isn't of an actual couple 405460903182598164.png?v=1

543. favourite condiment(s)?

544. when you hear "an anonymous source," who else do you think of besides me?

545. favourite inside joke from friendship inc.?

546. since phase end came an hour earlier than everyone expected, count this as a win for me or draw for all? 387455257766264832.png?v=1

Edited by Kinumi

Ignore this if this is illegal i guess coughcough thanks sb

Where can I get a certificate of sanity from like Refa has?

LET'S TALK ABOUT FANFICS. Do you read fanfics? Have you read them in the past? What fandoms do you watch?

Do you have any memorable fanfics that you've read? Send links if they're from Danganronpa!

Have you read 'I'd Trade My Life For Yours'? It's a Danganronpa V3 fanfic where [MESSAGE SB PRIVATELY IF YOU'RE INTERESTED SO THAT HE DOESN'T SPOIL EVERYTHING]. It's really good and almost finished!

What was your favourite Danganronpa trail minigame? Which was your least favourite?

What is your favourite kind of potato? 

Do potatoes have friends, or do they have spud buds?

Have you ever procrastinated to the point that you've completely missed a deadline?

What was the closest shave you've ever had with getting something handed in?

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Reinterviews are only every 10th interview.

I'll vote for SB as well, 

Ah dammit, uh Sure why not whoever the heck that is (not like it matters who i pick anymore stupid democracy not letting the 1% control everything)