SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

On 9/6/2018 at 2:39 AM, eclipse said:

What is the ideal size for a EiMM?

Probably around 40 or 50 for a traditional setup, for buddy cop can go a little higher. I like how Survivor set up a 80 player game which was basically 2 40 player games - I think it could work better as a 60 player game split into 2 30-player thunderdomes so the mods don't kill themselves.

On 9/6/2018 at 5:11 AM, Kinumi said:

179. thoughts on past funeral traditions where the deceased would be buried with items they'd need in the afterlife?

180. what would you want buried with you in the afterlife?

179. I think it's interesting from a cultural standpoint and I've been involved in similar funeral traditions (mostly wrt burning fake money), but I'm against actual useful items being wasted.

180. Can't think of anything on earth that would be useful in an afterlife.

On 9/6/2018 at 6:33 AM, Kinumi said:

181. when can i hear you sing on vc again?

182. what’s the first thing you tend to notice about others? (online and/or offline)

183. have you ever met any online friends in real life? what did you do?

184. if you haven’t, would you ever want to and—assuming that they’re visiting you—where would you take them?

185. would you ever get a tattoo? if you had to, what would you get?

186. what’s your morning routine?

187. what kind of characteristics(s) would draw you towards someone?

188. have you ever had surgery? what was it for? when?

189. is there anything about yourself that continues to surprise you?

190. are you good/fair at judging yourself?

181. You just did last night, so not for a long time!

182. Online - the way they type and word what they're saying, along with how fast they take to respond. Offline - their posture and they way they hold themselves and also general appearance (grooming, dress, etc.)

183. Back when YikYak was a thing (RIP in pieces), I was able to pick out a serial poster on our college campus because of the things they posted about while anonymous, and exchanged kik accounts with them because I was somewhat worried about them. We became rant buddies for a while, and she eventually figured out who I was from details I had dropped here and there and said we should just meet up. So we got bubble tea and we walked around the neighborhood at night while she showed me the places she liked to go to de-stress and look at the night sky. We did meet up a few more times after that (meeting her other friends, birthday dinner, etc.) and she dragged me to senior prom, but I haven't seen her or talked to her since we both graduated. It was an interesting experience because I never expected I'd meet someone IRL that I met first on the internet, and I wouldn't have done it if she hadn't forced me into it really.

184. There are some online friends I'd be interested in meeting IRL, we'd probably go to some local attractions/museums/parks/restaurants. I don't know if I'd be bold enough to go through with it though.

185. No. If I did, it would be something small on my ankle or something, maybe the alchemical symbol for earth.

186. Wake up, respond to messages, post in whatever I need to post if I have time before work, shower, brush teeth, change, rush to work. No breakfast usually.

187. Well, I think I've mentioned a few things in this interview, but the biggest thing is probably passion. If someone is passionate about something, anything, that draws me towards them because I get wrapped up in their enthusiasm for whatever they're passionate about and become someone who wants to support them.

188. I've never had surgery before.

189. How I never learn from certain things and still do them again and again while hoping for a different result.

190. I think I'm pretty bad at judging myself, but I can't tell because I'm biased, naturally! I routinely overestimate my abilities in certain areas and underestimate them in others.

On 9/6/2018 at 6:35 AM, Kinumi said:

191. are there any quotes or philosophies you live by? what about them stick out to you?

192. if you had to live forever, how would you spend eternity?

193. what things about you haven’t changed since childhood?

194. do you believe that people are inherently good?

195. i also remember you mentioning that you believe that people can never truly be controlled. what other blanket statements do you think apply to humanity?

196. to you, what does it mean to be “powerful”?

197. how trustworthy is your gut?

198. foods you’ve never eaten but would like to try?

199. at a restaurant, do you usually order something you’re familiar with and like or something you’ve never had before?

200. when you do have breakfast, what do you usually eat?

191. I don't know if I really live by any philosophy. I think I mentioned this in another question, but I just aim to somehow make this world a better place to live for everyone (or just a few people, that works too), and try not to do things that hurt others unless they deserve it.

192. Learn every language I could learn so I can talk to as many people as possible, then write books that speak to everyone and translate them into every language myself.

193. Apparently I've liked computers since I was 5. I don't know if I like them now, per se, but I spend over half my waking hours using them.

194. I believe individuals are inherently good or try to do good, but they mess up from time to time. There are exceptions who enjoy the suffering of others.

“People are islands,' she said. 'They don't really touch. However close they are, they're really quite separate. Even if they've been married for fifty years.”

196. To be able to influence (in any way) results to what you want them to be.

197. My gut is awful because it's full of false positives and false negatives. It's decent when I use my head to filter my gut feelings, I guess.

198. A bunch of fancy/gourmet french/other dishes. Too many to list, really, but basically I'd like to go to a fancy restaurant one day and be able to taste everything on the menu.

199. If it's a new restaurant, I'll usually go for a specialty or something unusual. If I'm just looking for a nice dinner, I'll go for a familiar face.

200. A small pastry or slice of bread.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1: First/Current impression of me, if any?

2: Aspirations in life?

3: Opinion on kids, and do you plan to have any?

4: What is a movie, video game, etc that you like that everyone else hates?

5: What is a movie, video game, etc that you hate that everyone else likes?

On 9/6/2018 at 7:16 PM, Hawkwing said:

I am torn between getting all my questions answered now, at the cost of pelting you with questions, or giving them normally, and risk them not getting answered.

...Oh what the hey, I'll ask them all:

1. Thoughts/Opinions on the Lord of the Rings?
  2. Favorite card/board game?
  3. Thoughts on puzzle games?
  4. Do you prefer action/fight scenes to be realistic and down-to-earth, or over-the-top and flashy?
  5. If you had a single day to hang out with a Fire Emblem character of your choosing, and weren't restrained by money or travel distance/time requirements, who would you pick and what would you do?
  6. Something you would tell your younger self?
  7. Something you fell in love with immediately?
  8. Something that had to grow on you?
  9. Something (in reality or fiction) that you'd pay good money to see?
  10. Thoughts/opinions on Batman?
  11. Favorite dream you've ever had?
  12. Something you’re glad you tried, but will never do again?
  13. Something that seems to bother others, but never/rarely you?
  14. Something you want to like, but can’t for one reason or another?
  15. Something you wish had a sequel?
  16. Thoughts/opinions on the Elder Scrolls?
  17. Do you read Awkward Zombie? If so, favorite comic?
  18. Favorite newspaper comic?
  19. Trampolines. Like/dislike/don't care for them?
  20. First impressions on the new Fire Emblem game?

On second thought, I think I'll stop there.

1. I like it, it's a fun series with good lore. I read the silmarillion and liked it a lot too.

2. Don't really have one, I like a lot of card/board games. Diplomacy is fun I guess, but I've never played it as an actual board game - only online.

3. I like puzzles so I like puzzle games too (assuming you're talking about stuff like Layton.)

4. As flashy as possible. Who watches action scenes for the realism? Give me explosions.

5. If it's one day only, someone like Athos so we could compare life/politics on Elibe to the Real World.

6. Be bolder

7. The Ace Attorney series, maybe. I just like the combination of visual novel and mystery play.

8. People (in general) usually have to grow on me before I really like them or feel comfortable with them.

9. Different countries and landmarks around the world. Not anything in particular though.

10. The Dark Knight was a good movie. Otherwise, I guess neutral.

11. It's a secret! But it involved me having a long conversation with someone that I wish had really happened.

12. Can't think of anything. If I don't think I'll like something I won't even bother trying it.

13. Uh, too many things to count! I have a high tolerance for being annoyed so nothing even comes to mind right now.

14. I usually go into things with a neutral mindset and immediately ditch if I dislike them so this doesn't really happen for me.

15. DRV3. Give me more.

16. Never played them.

17. Sparingly, and only the the FE and AA comics. I liked "eat your hamburgers, Apollo."

18. The Far Side

19. Okay/10, I usually bounce once then trip and fall.

20. Warily positive. Too little to tell as of now.

On 9/7/2018 at 6:47 AM, Kinumi said:

mafia break (assume that all my mafia q's refer to eimm unless stated otherwise)

201. besides gravedigger, what would be your ideal (reasonable) role, and why?

202. bonus: what would be your ideal unreasonable role

203. what kind of roles would you not like to have?

204. most annoying roles to deal with from other people?

205. above questions but for noc mafia

206. first and current impressions of eimm?

207. what general tips would you offer for eimm players?

208. how the fuck are you so good at reading gamestate? as in, please help me out because this is probably my biggest weakness (me too thanks -sylv [thanks sylv])

209. what are your weaknesses?

210. what introduced you to mafia?

201. Something low profile (so not docs, roleblockers, and hijackers which are all priority kill targets) but still strong (so not an info role), so maybe a role copier? I just like roles that are flexible enough to give you tools for different situations.

202. Unlimited high priority self-bus driver so I can not die ever and murder anyone I want. Also with a 1x thunderdome.

203. Info roles, kinda useless when that's what your day game should be able to gather.

204. Hijackers/roleblockers, I kill them on sight.

205. Favorite NOC role is vig to clean out the trash, otherwise VT so I can not worry about staying low profile. My ideal unreasonable role is innocent child bulletproof unlimited dayvig but we all know that's a pipe dream. I don't like being cop or doc because I usually just die early and it's a waste. Most annoying roles are roleblocker and hijacker again (surprise surprise).

206. First impression: lol what the fuck did you people do to a casual fun game to make it filled with drama. Current impression: pretty fun with lots of room for strategy and room for the game to grow further. I like it!

207. The biggest mistake people make imo is waiting for people to come talk to them. If you don't proactively reach out to people, you'll never have any influence with them and you'll just be at the bottom of the totem pole for winning, easy pickings for elimination when endgame approaches. Even if you're in the game casually/just for fun, talk to more people! It's fun to interact with new people even if you're not going to tryhard.

208. I'm really not that good at reading gamestate. I just get other people to read the gamestate for me, try to get multiple sources from different player groups for different perspectives, and then compare the notes I have to see where I think everything is going. The more people you talk to that aren't working together directly, the more perspectives you have covered and the better your gamestate read will be. Also, detecting liars is a good skill for reading gamestate because if you know someone is bullshitting you, there's something going on that you should probably investigate.

209. Role planning, lying, influencing people to follow the actions I want (I usually just see what people want to do and then plan around them).

210. I was on MotK and saw people playing forum mafia and decided to try it out. Before that, I had read a few mafia games on Mafiascum; I probably ended up there after playing a few IRL mafia games and trying to find more resources on playing mafia online.

On 9/7/2018 at 7:00 AM, Kinumi said:

211. shoot/stab/doc jaburu? 17379ca428.png

212. if you were a compulsive self-loverizer, who would you use it on? (if your answer is serela, who else?)

213. if you were a compulsive loverizer, who would you use it on?

214. if you were blackmailed to kill your hardest of hard allies or take damage (like jedi’s 1x in healthy), what would you do?

215.  how do you pronounce eimm?

216. in your opinion, are there any roles that should be kill-on-principle?

217. if you had a role named after you in all-stars 2, what would it be called? examples from all-stars 1:

ed580f15c6.png

218. if you were in charge of naming all-stars roles, what would you name each member of jaburu?

219. with no information, what kind of aliases do you lean towards randing?

210. do you think you lean towards paranoid or trusting?

211. in general, which of the above do you think is better to be?

211. Shoot Kitty Stab Sylv Doc Kim

212. I'd use it on Refa so we're forced to work together or die together.

213. I'd use it on Makaze and Makoto.

214. Depends on who the hard ally is, but I'd probably kill them, then kill the blackmailer, all their friends, and everyone who knew about the blackmail (nine familial exterminations and all that).

215. Everybody is Mafia Mafia, or E I M M

216. Hijackers, followed closely by roleblockers.

217. I hope I don't have a role named after me, I have no idea what it would be called. Depending on who made the roles, they might call me a Mafia Addict, although I think other people fit that better.

218. Kitty - Puzzling Addict (cult recruiter/roleblocker), Sylv - Shipping Blackmailer (blackmails people into becoming permanent lovers or they take half their life points), Kim - Princess of Heartnado (motivator/buffer/rogue)

219. I rand tryhard aliases or offensively bad memes. Obviously my own memes are offensively good.

210 (again). My inner thoughts are paranoid, but my actions will lean towards trusting because I don't like the feeling of stabbing and being wrong.

211 (kim pls). I think being trusting is better in a game like this, because while a healthy dose of paranoia is needed to stay on your toes, you have to trust people to get any planning done or schemes enacted.

On 9/7/2018 at 1:13 PM, Kinumi said:

212. what places have you visited, and which of those did you particularly enjoy?

213. what kind of souvenirs do you enjoy getting, if any?

214. what did you dislike as a child, but now like?

215. what did you like as a child, but now dislike?

216. how do you usually “waste time”?

217. is there any part of your life you’d want to re-do?

218. do you have any guilty pleasures?

219. what would a world populated with only clones of you be like?

220. is there anything you’re currently worried about or stressed over? (i hope it gets better!!)

212. I've visited most states except I think Hawaii and Idaho, via road trips to national parks with my family, as well as some Canadian provinces and some parts of Mexico. Have also visited several Asian countries, Iceland, the UK, and some of continental Europe. I tend to enjoy most places I've visited, really enjoyed some of the national parks in the American West.

213. The only souvenirs I usually get are photographs (my own), to remind me of where I've been and what I saw.

214. Bitter foods like various vegetables. I guess my palette has expanded and I appreciate veggies more.

215. I don't remember anything specific, but a with lot of stuff like sweet foods and games that I enjoyed a lot as a kid, I don't necessarily dislike them now, but I'm more neutral/disinterested towards them.

216. I'll browse the news and look at the comments, read articles, read chat logs, and that usually takes up all my free time.

217. Hmm, probably some of my college years and the years immediately afterwards.

218. I read a lot of trashy manga for the amusement factor.

219. A world where nothing gets done, just dreamers full of ideas.

Spoiler

The long-term direction of my life, I guess. I'm not really stressed about it, but it does worry me.

On 9/7/2018 at 1:16 PM, Kinumi said:

221. do you recall your dreams very well? do you have any recurring ones?

222. what was your last dream about, if you remember?

223. what are some memorable/vivid dreams you’ve had in the past?

224. do you believe that dreams have latent meaning? what meanings would you extract from your dreams?

225. how often do you experience sleep paralysis, if at all? what are your hallucinations like? how do you cope with them d09fc7324b.png

226. what makes you most nostalgic?

227. are you good at public speaking?

228. tell me a useless bit of trivia

229. what languages are you fluent in?

230. what do you do when you can’t seem to sleep?

221. I used to remember some of my dreams, but these days I don't remember any. My dreams used to be more vivid adventure type dreams, where I'd see a lot of people I knew in real life, jump off exploding airships, fight in huge wars in a giant train station full of people, stick a knife in my stomach and carve it out while running from assassin magicians and flying monsters etc. My more recent dreams are me talking to people or redoing certain moments in my life where I said something different from what I actually said, although I haven't remembered a dream in a while.

222. Talking to [REDACTED] and telling them [REDACTED]

223. Answered in 221.

224. Yeah, I do! Usually it's just my mind processing what I'm thinking during the day, subconscious or conscious fears, adventures I want to have. It's more obvious when it's just dreams of me talking to certain people - it's always with people I wish I could talk to more and I talk about things I don't have the nerve to actually talk with them about. Sometimes a dream pops up and tells me that I'm interested in talking more with a person when I didn't realize it before.

225. I don't have sleep paralysis or hallucinations. I hope you're okay, kim. d09fc7324b.png

226. Thinking about people from my past who I'm not in contact with anymore.

227. No, I'm quite bad at it. I tend to get so nervous that I speed up to the point where people don't understand what I'm saying. I think I've gotten somewhat better over the years though.

228. I didn't know anyone named kim until I joined the sfmafia/EIMM server.

Spoiler

English, but I also speak Mandarin and Taiwanese. I know French from school but I forgot it all.

230. I read mangos or do whatever else I mentioned above while wasting time until I fall asleep.

On 9/7/2018 at 1:29 PM, Kinumi said:

231. how do you think humanity will end?

232. what’s the best way to find out if someone dislikes you (as in general you)?

233. what rhetorical fallacies do you find yourself committing the most?

234. did u know that you’re extremely amazing and appreciated 7a58c7b3d2.png

235. what would your ideal vacation be like?

236. how do you feel about the beach?

237. do you prefer to plan things out or let nature take its course?

238. do you have any good luck charms? what makes them lucky?

239. do you have any superstitions?

240. tell me a short horror story that’ll horrify me, specifically

231. Greenhouse earth gg

232. Interact with them - it's not always obvious if someone dislikes you, but it's easier to tell if someone doesn't dislike you. Also, if someone is always mysteriously avoiding you or lying to your face, odds are they don't like you that much.

233. Straw man, probably

234. d09fc7324b.png I guess.

235. Spending time with certain people and visiting places we want to go (I don't have a specific place in mind, but probably a cultural site or natural wonder.)

236. I usually just build sand castles, explore the boardwalk, or talk to people while playing cards and eating. I'm a bad swimmer so I avoid the water, mostly.

237. I'll make a rough plan just to know what I need to watch out for, then I'll completely ignore the plan and wing it.

238. Nope, I make my own luck.

239. Not particularly, although I have OCD-style rituals I sometimes have.

240. OH NO A BUNCH OF SFMAFIA PLAYERS ARE DMING YOU AND WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT WHAT YOU HAD FOR BREAKFAST AND ALSO TO JOIN NOC MAFIA AND THEY WONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER

On 9/7/2018 at 1:32 PM, Kinumi said:

241. what are some nicknames you have, online or irl? do you have a favourite?

242. can i call you conq’onut?

243. how do you generally celebrate your birthday?

244. actually, when is your birthday?

245. do you like your birthday month?

246. what would you title your autobiography?

247. where would you spend all your time if you could?

248. what kind of compliments do you like to hear?

249. what’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?

250. what’s something that you’re self-conscious about that you've yet to mention?

251. what small acts of kindness mean a lot to you?

241. I'm not going to out my IRL nicknames, although you can ask [REDACTED] and they might know a few of them. I don't think I have any online nicknames? Not that I know of at least.

242. I don't mind. 

243. I don't.

244. June 25!

245. I've never really thought about it.

246. Hmm, I'd need to wait until I figure out what my signature accomplishment is. Hasn't happened yet.

247. Not on my computer even though it's where the majority of my social life is right now. Maybe I'd enjoy living in the woods.

248. When people appreciate the little things I do

249. Uh, I just got something like 11+ compliments thrown at me thanks to you so it's hard to choose which one. :notlikeblob:

250. My appearance in general, I guess. I'll always avoid photos if possible.

251. When people interact with me in a way that shows they care about me.

On 9/7/2018 at 1:33 PM, Kinumi said:

252. if you were feeling down, how would you want to be cheered up? would you prefer your friends to give you some space or check up on you?

253. what are you afraid of? tangible or intangible

254. what are your most irrational fears?

255. what kind of powers would you have as a shounen anime character?

256. and what would be your weapon of choice?

257. is there anything about yourself that you find a bit ridiculous, but aren’t particularly fussed about changing?

258. what makes someone cute to you?

259. if you had a clock that could count down to any event of your choosing, what would you want it to count down to?

260. how small is your “personal space”?

252. If I'm feeling slightly down, I prefer to be left alone. If I'm feeling really down, I prefer if people reach out to me to check up on me. I'm somewhat proud so I don't like to beg for help; there was one person who reached out to me even when I tried to turn them away, and I was super grateful for what they did.

253. The things I'm afraid of are usually intangible. Death, rejection, failure.

254. That people will hate me over the smallest things.

255. The power of friendship, obviously. Or maybe some sort of analytical power related to detecting power levels.

256. A pistol sword.

257. I can't really think of anything here. Maybe my eating habits.

258. Uhhhhhhh, tough question, but I usually find someone cute/adorable if I think they have an endearing personality - maybe if they're shy, or dorky, or tsundere (in a good way). or maybe if they're just super enthusiastic and the type of person who brings a smile to everyone's face. A nice smile also does it. Tbh there are a lot of things that make someone cute.

259. My death.

260. Depends on who's asking. With most people, please stay at least an arm's length away, but if I'm particularly close to someone, I don't mind if they step in.

On 9/7/2018 at 1:34 PM, Kinumi said:

mafia break part 2

261. under what circumstances would you throw a game?

262. if you had a thunderdome, who would you use it on?

263. what do you feel is a ROOKIE MISTAKE in eimm?

264. i was surprised to see you updating roles of dead players on our sheet—i barely skim through flips tbh. off the top of your head, what were the most interesting roles you saw last game?

265. during healthy eimm, how did you manage to control the game while simultaneously appearing to fly under the radar?? how are you so good wtf im on my 15th canon game and i still suck, seeing your play makes me want to retire 5d0f3fd716.png

266. what are some good things to always be aware of during a game (general stuff like who your allies are working with, etc.)?

267. i dunno how heavily you specced smash eimm or if you knew what jaburu was up to in it! in fact, i don’t think you were even in the jaburu 4 group chat. but just in case you can answer: what did jaburu do right that game? what do we need to fix?

268. hard ally me imo

269. if i didn’t give you a full sheet early on last game, would you have arranged for my death sooner/without feeling bad? HONEST question

270. what’s the best way to tell whether someone is snaking or not?

261. If I felt I didn't deserve the win and really wanted someone else to win instead

262. I'm not going to give out the answer to this because it's incriminating and would get me killed. But I would probably toss in 4 good players/role threats I'm not allied with.

263. Not trading aliases in the current alias meta. Unknown aliases just get shot.

264. I thought bomb moss's role was hilarious. Monde's role was pretty cool too, as well as the way Junko's inventions worked. And callane's Encore.

265. I was lucky and managed to be friendly with people in most factions in the game, while also avoiding detection because I'm not really a big name, but now that I've pulled it off once it won't be easy to pull off in future games. Also kim you're super underrating your own play, you don't suck at all, don't make me compliment you. :angryeyes:

266. Who's talking to who, who's working with who and to what extent, who's willing to make stabs and where, etc. All stuff you probably know already, you've been playing a lot longer than I have,

267. I wasn't playing close attention to Smash but from what I understood you did super well and got wrecked because there were two opposing factions and your side just happened to lose. Sorry, I couldn't help with this. 5d0f3fd716.png

Spoiler

I actually want to do that the next game we play together, but don't tell anyone else or else we're outed, also no pregaming etc.

269. I never wanted to kill you anyway irregardless of the sheet, you giving me the sheet just made me want to work with you more, but it didn't prevent me from killing you earlier, if that makes sense. I would have felt bad killing you either way.

270. Have your own snakes elsewhere - if plans are changing in a way that suspiciously counter your plans, or if people start interacting with you/your allies strangely/differently, odds are something's fishy.

On 9/7/2018 at 1:36 PM, Kinumi said:

271. conversely, how do you snake without being found out?

272. in a f3 game, without taking playstyles into account, what would be the best group of roles to work together (e.g. hijacker, cpr doctor, motivator—just a group of three roles)? no more than one role from each category (investigative, etc.). sorry that this is a poorly worded question i hope you get it 5d0f3fd716.png

273. besides basics like rules, roles, terminology, etc., what do you think should be included in a hypothetical eimm guide?

274. i reread your role pm again and omg why did u think i was dishonest to u on so many occasions, don’t feel bad about it or anything im just super curious d09fc7324b.png

275. bpv system or hp system iyo? why?

276. would you rather roll cpr doc or 2-shot doc?

277. shot hijacker or ability hijacker?

278. tracker or watcher?

279. what’s the best way to use a fullcop?

280. what do you think you did right in survivor? what do you feel you did wrong?

271. You don't. Or more accurately, only snake to your hardest of allies who you know won't snake you. Or have a third party snake for you and have them take the blame.

272. Hijacker, CPR Doc, High Prio

273. Basic strategies/playstyles

274. 5d0f3fd716.png It wasn't anything about you specifically, I'm just hugely distrusting of people in general and we were working with different groups of people so I expected that you would understandably want to protect your other allies.

275. HP imo, more room for small adjustments and interesting roles like shedinja.

276. cpr doc, dont like x shots

277. ability hijacker is scarier, shots at least can be gotten elsewhere

278. watcher is more useful since you can get more than one "guilty" from it and even surprise guilties.

279. Go for people you know nothing about that are allied with opposing factions.

280. I mostly low efforted survivor. I guess what I did right was not get involved in major scuffles while staying involved enough not to get randed. But I didn't talk to enough people so I got targeted near endgame and died with no way to stop it.

On 9/7/2018 at 1:37 PM, Kinumi said:

281. what stat(s) for your life would you be interested in seeing?

282. what’s a wrong first impression that people often get of you, if any?

283. compare yourself to the person you were 5 years ago—how have you improved?

284. how is your room decorated?

285. sweaters vs. jackets vs. hoodies vs. other kinds of outerwear?

286. did you know that you’re amazing for who you are??

287. something trivial that you know a lot about for some reason?

288. you mentioned envy earlier, but which of the 7 heavenly virtues do you identify with most strongly?

289. do you consider yourself an idealist or a realist?

290. what do you love?

281. HP remaining, STR, INT, CHA, CON.

282. Me being aloof, maybe.

283. I talk to more people, I think, and am willing to open up more to them.

284. Just a desk, bed, wardrobe, and small table. No wall decorations, I keep things pretty simple as I'm lazy.

285. Never sweaters. Jackets usually, hoodies can be nice for rainy days.

286. 5d0f3fd716.png Not as amazing as you though!

287. I can't think of a good answer for this right now. I know a lot of useless military history though!

288. Temperance, probably. I may have bad restraint if I get involved in something but I usually avoid that by abstaining in the first place.

289. A cynical realist, I guess. But I like being an idealist from time to time.

Spoiler

You

Spoiler

r kindness

Spoiler

But more generally, my friends and family.

Spoiler

Which includes you anyway

Edited by Conqueror

On 9/7/2018 at 1:38 PM, Kinumi said:

291. if you had a chance to selectively erase parts of your memory, would you take it? what would you do with it?

292. are there any questions you want to be asked? be HONEST, nothing like “nuh im fine with anything!!”

293. would you ever dye your hair? if so, what colour?

294. on a 5x5 alignment chart with the axes [ pure - wholesome - neutral - edgy - edgiest ], [ adorable - cute - neutral - scary - terrifying ], what would you identify as?

295. what would be the easiest way to convince you to do something?

296. i assume iris has strongarmed you to take that one quiz about love languages? what’s the best way for someone to express their appreciation for you??

297. how do you usually show appreciation to others?

298. how did you become friends with iris?

299. what are some of your pet peeves?

300. how would you conquer the earth?

291. Eh, my memory is bad enough that erasing more isn't going to help. Sometimes I wonder if forgetting certain people would make me less indecisive/frightened but I'd probably lose important lessons along with the memories.

292. I'm fine with anything :relieved:. Like I said before, I don't like begging!

293. No, I'm fine with my hair color.

294. Edgy neutral

295. Get someone who I like/respect to ask me to do something. It's actually super easy if you know who to target.

296. She did, and hereunknown.png

297. I'll try to help them out with things, compliment them, or try to cheer them up when they seem down. And I'll make time for them to do things we enjoy together.

298. She came up to me talking about mafia at first, I used her dm as my personal QT during mafia games, then we gradually started talking about other stuff.

299. People who interrupt and talk over other people without letting them speak their piece.

300. By becoming a hero everyone can look up to.

On 9/7/2018 at 2:03 PM, Kinumi said:

301. if i were about to meet one of your friends, what would you warn them about me? 405460903182598164.png?v=1

302. what's the best advice you've ever received?

303. what are some physical traits you find attractive?

304. describe what you appreciate about one person in gw server without naming them or hinting at who they are (e.g. gendered pronouns)!!

305. how do you force yourself to do something when you lack motivation?

306. are there any upcoming things that you’re excited about? what are they?

307. what’s something about you that surprises people?

308. thanks for existing conq 17379ca428.png

309. what is your personal definition of “success”?

310. what’s the earliest memory you can recall? how old were you at the time?

301. Watch out for this Kim girl, she's wild and will try to compliment you a lot if she gets to know you. Alternatively, she'll be scared shitless of you so be nice!

302. Talk to more people (I never followed this advice in time for it to matter, but I'll try to put it to use in the future). Fake it until you make it (still useful and probably the best piece of advice tbh). Also some generic advice about confidence should go here to.

303. uhh, I did a mental survey of people i found attractive, and the only real common factor (besides me thinking they were "cute" which is heavily linked to personality) was long hair and a nice smile (or a cute frown, for some of them).

Spoiler

I really appreciate how you reached out to me and made me feel like someone who actually mattered to you, and not just another face. You were the first person I had serious conversations with about subjects I hadn't touched in years, and you reminded me a lot of an old friend who I missed dearly. I don't think you know how much your friendship means to me, and to be honest I'll probably never tell you for various reasons. I hope we stay friends for a long time.

305. I tell myself I'm not allowed to eat/sleep/relax until I finish whatever it is.

306. Uh, not at the moment. Maybe the new Fire Emblem, but I don't have a Switch yet either.

307. I can be very cutesy in private. 

308. no u 17379ca428.png

309. Success to me, is meeting the goals I set out to do, or otherwise moving "forward" in some way.

310. I remember taking out the magnetic tape from a cassette tape when I was...maybe 2 or something? Or less? I don't remember, it's a very vague memory and I'm not sure if it's a real memory or a story I was told.

6 hours ago, Conqueror said:

204. Hijackers/roleblockers, I kill them on sight.

205. Favorite NOC role is vig to clean out the trash, otherwise VT so I can not worry about staying low profile. My ideal unreasonable role is innocent child bulletproof unlimited dayvig but we all know that's a pipe dream. I don't like being cop or doc because I usually just die early and it's a waste. Most annoying roles are roleblocker and hijacker again (surprise surprise).

216. Hijackers, followed closely by roleblockers.

But we won together :mellow:

Most of my usual questions have already been asked.  No surprise there... :lol:

1. Are there any unspoken social rules that you dislike?
2. What do you value the most: free time, recognition, or money?
3. Do you enjoy overcoming challenges or do you prefer things to be easy? Why?
4. If you could time travel, where would you go?
5. Do you think social media is making people more narcissistic? 

(Sorry if these ones have already been asked too.  I don't think I saw them, though!)

1) What is the meaning of life? You can answer 42 but you will be judged harshly and I will be forced to reask the same question if you do.

2) What song or songs are currently your jam (e.g. listening to them a lot recently)?

3) FIrst/current impressions of me.

4) What are your Top 10 favourite Kim questions in this thread?

5) What do you get out of your hobbies that you can't get anywhere else?

6) How do you deal with depression (if you do at all)?

7) Should I bully Kitty more, or less?

8) What's a meme that you genuinely like off the top of your head?

9) What would you consider yourself on authority on? If nothing, pick the closest thing to that.

10) If you could read anyone's mind for the rest of your life, who would you pick and why?

11) Would you play a game that I recommended if it didn't sound awful?

12) Would you consider yourself more idealistic or pragmatic? Are there situations where you'd consider yourself the opposite of your answer?

13) If you could punch someone you personally knew in the face, who would it be and why?

14) What are your results on this test?

15) Given the chance to correct any injustice in the world (the less broad, the better for the purposes of this question), which one would you pick and why?

16) How many lifetimes on average does it take to find someone you truly love and vica versa? Why that specific number?

17) Thoughts on pizza?

18) I know pineapple on pizza sucks and "mushrooms" on pizza are great, but what other topics do you like?

19) Who are your favourite Ace Attorney characters?

20) When asked for your absolute favourite XYZ, how do you go about deciding that?

21) As a villain (which you clearly are, right), what would your evil speech be about?

22) Adding to the previous question, what would your redeeming character trait be?

23) Any puns you're particularly fond of? If you're not, say one anyways and pretend you are.

24) As someone who has never played Touhou, what mainline games should I play to get into the franchise?

25) What are your favourite Touhou fangames and why?

26) What qualities make someone beautiful?

27) On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love Iris psychoanalyzing you?

28) You've had a lot of really good quotes here. Can you post another one of your favourite quotes that you haven't already posted?

29) What is your favourite Fire Emblem game and what specifically do you get out of it that you can't get from any other Fire Emblem game?

30) In general, what about Fire Emblem appeals to you?

31) If you had to join an RP in the setting of your choice, which setting would you pick?

32) What's better, accepting reality or escaping from it? Why that? Remember, if you pick the first one, you're Marche.

33) What would your stripper name be?

34) What is absolutely necessary in order to achieve true happiness?

35) If you could make a suggestion to improve mafia and have it be followed universally, what would that be?

36) Why do you hate lies so much? Lies are an important fabric of our dysfunctional society, I'll have you know.

37) If you had to make a topic in Serious Discussion (no joke topics), what would it be about?

38) True/False: Faith is for the transient. Please explain your answer.

39) What are your thoughts on Halloween?

40) You mentioned jealousy being one of your vices earlier, but in a very specific context. Are you ever jealous because other people seem so much more accomplished than you and it's impossible to reach that standard yourself?

41) If you had to describe your EiMM thought process using a piece of abstract art, which one would you pick?

42) Is UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS the coolest thing ever or what? If you don't know what that is, I am very disappointed in you.

43) You've mentioned earlier that you admire passionate people. Do you feel that you can relate to these people, or that you're just admiring from afar like a bystander?

44) Someone has to have already asked this, but...Is there a fictional character you closely relate too?

45) How about a real person? If you're comfortable w/saying, who is it?

46) Would you ever wear a skirt, and would you look damn good in one?

47) What are your favourite Touhou remixes? Yeah, yeah, the games have good OST's, but it's all about the fan works baby.

48) What elements of a story tend to be your initial hook for being invested in them?

49) If you could renovate any area of your house to be as amazing as your heart desired, which room would it be?

50) What about Magic the Gathering do you like in general? How about compared to other card games?

51) FMK SB BBM Prims

52) Is there a picture that you found particularly striking, for whatever reason? If so, what is it? If not, make one up you know the drill fucko.

53) What's your generic, go to insult for people?

54) If you were locked in a room w/Makaze for a day, what would you discuss w/him?

55) Is there any particular reason that you don't eat uh as is generally recommended by the Surgeon General? Is this something you'd want to fix in the future?

56) What are your opinions on desolate places (e.g. a vast canyon, an empty cityscape)? Would you describe them as depressing or endearing (or something else!)?

57) Your username is Conqueror, but what exactly have you conquered?

58) Have you ever accidentally broken something? When was the most frustrated you've been doing this?

59) What, if anything, would you say that inspires you?

60) What would you consider being passionate? How do I meet these qualifications?

61) When are you going to get off of my dick?

62) What is your Awakening character trait (an easily definable character trait that can be used to instantly separate you from other characters)?

63) If EiMM was a highschool AU, who would you pick to be the main characters and why?

64) NINTENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 64...did you ever play one, and what were your favourite games on it?

65) What makes someone not cute? I need to prove my good friend Anonymous wrong about something.

66) If writing one integer between 1 - 1,000,000 would end the world, which integer would you pick to prevent that and why?

67) If you were forced to be any inanimate object in your living quarters, which one would you pick and why?

68) What are your thoughts on candles? Scented candles? Would you use them if it was convenient?

69) How lewd can your humour get?

70) How competitive would you say you are?

71) Have you ever done something purely to prove a point, regardless of how it may have inconvenienced you? What was that?

72) Why did you expose Kitty and on a scale of 1-11, how good did it make you feel?

73) Do you ever eat super late at night, and if so, what's your go to food?

74) On average, how many questions does it take to truly understand someone? Do you think we're getting close here?

75) What's the definition of cuck?

76) How do you tell if someone is interested in you romantically?

77) Could you ever live in a place without adequate heating/air conditioning? Asking because how the fuck do Canadians and Europeans do it, they're all literally insane.

78) What about Danganronpa appeals to you over other adventure games or visual novels?

79) Actually, in general, what are your favourite adventure games?

80) Do you still drink milk? Why or why not?

81) If a certain someone sent you a suspicious package of baked goods, how would you respond?

82) What are your thoughts on sodas? Any that you're particularly preferential too?

83) You've talked a lot about colours, but what are your thoughts on the red and purple specifically?

84) What is your gut reaction when someone appreciates you? Do you take it at face value, or do you think that the praise isn't warranted?

85) You mentioned earlier that haunted houses sometimes scare you. Can you recall a specific experience where this happened, and what was your reaction to it?

86) Your Tailtiu avatar confuses me considering that you said you used it so that people would perceive you in a specific way while playing mafia. What exactly do you want people to perceive you as, given your current avatar in mind.

87) Actually, this applies for your Mia/Kirigiri/Ibuki avatars as well. Watashi kininarimasu!

88) What were your thoughts on Hyouka overall?

89) Who were your top two Hyouka characters (because top 1 was Chitanda, and I got to extract more info out of you) and why?

90) What are your thoughts on Squirtle Squad?

91) Actually, what are your thoughts on sunglasses/shades in general? Would you ever wear them?

92) If you could eliminate one day from the year permanently never to be seen again ever, which day would it be?

93) How do you feel about group watches? Do you feel like you can adequately parse through w/e you're watching or is it too distracting for you?

94) If you could group watch any viewable piece of media with five people you've never group watched with before, who would you pick and why?

95) Are there any SFers/Discordians that you would want to get to know better? Who are they, and why?

96) Do you have a Steam account? What's your account name, so I can add you for completely unsuspicious purposes.

97) Why don't you celebrate your birthday? That's the first sin that you're old as sin, you know.

98) Would you be opposed to other people celebrating your birthday or doing stuff for it? Why or why not?

99) Besides the blob emojis, what would you consider your favourite Discord emojis?

100) Headphones or earphones? Why that specific preference?

101) From your experience, what would a teacher need to do to be genuinely engaging for you outside of being passionate?

102) Is there any parody that you're specifically fond of, and why?

103) What are some of your favourite Youtube videos?

104) If you could choose the specific way you died, which one would you pick?

105) Is it better to be respected or loved? Why?

106) What's your favourite game console, if any? Why?

107) How would you describe your general mood? As in, is your mood always easily explainable or do you randomly get happy/sad for no good reason? Why do you think that is?

108) HAVE YOU PLAYED THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT WHO ARE YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTERS DID YOU LIKE THE GAMEPLAY ARTSTYLE MUSIC IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED IT GO DO THAT NOW IT IS COMING OUT ON THE SWITCH

109) How many hours of sleep would you ideally like to have?

110) Why are you such a hippie? How did you get to be this way (I am genuinely curious about the second question, at least)?

111) Why would you thunderdome me? What did I ever do to deserve this cruel treatment?! Feels bad, man.

112) How many EiMM games do you think it'll take for you to exhaust your other hard ally options and want to hard ally w/me? Asking for a friend whose name is also Refa.

113) Why do you have a hateboner for hijacker? All of the power players love it, which means you'll be forced to love it as well.

114) If Persona (RPG series) was like real life, how many conversations do you think it'd take to increase your social link level (if you don't know uh...look it up!)?

115) Which persona (no pun intended, I sware) do you prefer, your IRL one or your internet one? Why that?

116) Off the top of your head, what's the coolest bird and why?

117) FMK Forum Mafia, EiMM, EM

118) Would you rather burn alive or freeze to death? Why that?

119) Has there ever been someone who you thought "damn, this PFP matches perfectly with their internet persona"? Who that? Multiple answers are acceptable, maybe even desirable.

120) What type of questions are you relieved that people didn't ask you about that? Why didn't you want them to ask you those questions?

121) Has there ever been a mafia game where you wanted to flake within the first 24 hours? Why that?

122) What's the sickest you've ever gotten? Was it the literal worst?

123) What pro tips can you give to my personal idol, Bartozio, so he doesn't get lynched as much in the future? 

124) Would you rather change the past or shape the future? Why is that your preference?

125) Would you ever add a ^3 to the end of your Discord handle? It's only the latest and coolest thing to do...probably.

126) Why did you get invested in FMA Brohoe out of all animes?

127) Adding onto the previous question, who were your favourite characters and why?

128) If you had to make your own empire where the sun never sets (one piece of land per timezone), which lands would you specifically conquer (HEH)?

129) What's your favourite dinosaur? I won't take "I don't have one" for an answer. =)

130) Have you ever read Snow Crash? Irrespective of whether you've read it or not, should I read it? I think Euklyd wants me too.

131) What makes a mafia game memorable?

132) How closely do you relate to Professor Layton? Would you ever dress up as him? 

133) Thoughts on Godzilla GOJIRA?

134) What do you think about the death penalty? Is it totally legit, or should it be abolished?

135) How do you hit on someone without being super obnoxious?

136) If you could choose a specific age to die at, what age would you pick and why?

137) What are your thoughts on cats? 

138) What are your thoughts on people who are obsessed with cats?

139) If you had to describe as Con'esque, what would that be and why?

140) When you had 2,000 tabs open, what did you organize the specific windows by (e.g. School, Mafia, Puzzles, Work, etc.)? Why did you organize them that way?

141) When was the last time you did something where you were like "damn, I did a good job"? What was that thing?

142) If you could travel more frequently, would you? At what rate do you think you'd travel at?

143) You seem unhealthily chill. Do you ever snap at someone, or is it just passive aggression? Why that?

144) Which is the coolest of the seven deadly sins? Why that?

145) Which one is more preferable: Having too little self worth, or too much self worth? Why is that? Are there situations where you'd consider the opposite to be true?

146) If you had to pick favourite single words (e.g. Iconoclast), which ones to mind?

147) Do you make use of social media? Why or why not?

148) How do you go about designing mafia setups? Do you have a specific process, do you start with a role/mechanic that interests you, etc.

149) What Kirby form is the cutest Kirby?

150) When you were talking about writing a short story earlier, were there any specific subject matters you were interested in making that story about? How about genre?

151) What do you think about Fire Emblem LTC's?

152) What are your thoughts on HaruFE? Is there anything that could be changed so that you'd be more invested?

153) What super popular things do you just know nothing about? Do you have any interest in getting into these things in the future?

154) What is your current job actually? How the fuck have you been asked like 500 questions and I have no clue whatsoever about this.

155) If you were fired from your job and had to pick a different field to work in, what would it be and why?

156) How sarcastic would you consider yourself?

157) If you were trying to poison someone (not that you ever would, of course wink wink nudge nudge sparkle sparkle), what food/drink would you pick to guarantee the best odds of success? For the purposes of this, I'll say that water is cheating.

158) You said you knew a lot of useless history facts. Are there any you're particularly fond of? Which ones?

159) What are your favourite hand gestures? Wow, why that one, that's quite rude...

160) If you were robbing an artifact from a museum, how would you go about doing that?

161) What's the appeal of mafia for you?

162) What's the appeal of EiMM for you? I feel like someone has asked both of these questions before, but when you're asking as many questions as me, you don't sweat the details. I asked them better anyways.

163) You're an expert probably (hopefully?); what tips would you give me to improve in future EiMM games?

164) How sick would a severance package need to be to make you feel good about getting laid off? What kind of benefits do you have in mind here?

165) How do you feel about cringe humour in general? Do you get a kick out of it, or are you too busy cringing?

166) Have you ever been intensely passionate about something, only to find yourself disappointed and lacking interest in it years later?

167) Is there a mundane activity that you get more pleasure from than you probably should? What is that, and why?

168) Spreadsheets, spreadsheets, spreadsheets. What are your thoughts on them, how do you feel about making sheets aesthetic as fuck, and how often do you use them in your every day life?

169) If ouija boards actually worked, would you use one? Why or why not? Who would you choose to communicate with if you had to use one?

170) How much effort do you put into things on average? Bare minimum or full effort, no holding back style? Why do you choose to lead this lifestyle?

171) How do you motivate yourself to get back on track when you've been procrastinating hard? Does it actually work? What happens when it doesn't?

172) If someone close to you was suffering, what would you do to comfort them?

173) Can you drive? On a scale of pedestrian to Initial D, how much do you enjoy driving?

174) Would you ride a motorcycle if you could? Why or why not?

175) Who are the cutest Touhou girls? I'll make one of them my SF avatar after Shinori's game is finished, honest.

176) If you could write a documentary on anything, what would it be?

177) While we're on the subject, are there any that you are particularly fond of? Documentaries, that is. Which ones? Why?

178) I feel like someone has to have asked this, but uh what's your favourite genre of book? Why that?

179) If you had to recommend some books for people (AKA me, but it's meant to be people in general), which books would you recommend? What's special about them?

180) What do you get out of reading books that you don't get out of other mediums?

181) What's your favourite brand of basic bitch, store bought chocolate?

182) What are your thoughts on Valentine's Day? Does it have intrinsic value, or is it pointless?

183) What's the funniest example of censorship that you can think of?

184) If you went to jail (presumably for robbery, considering the answers on this thread), who would you make out your one phone call too and why?

185) What are your thoughts on potato chips? Man, making potato chips is probably kind of impressive if I think about it, wait I'm getting distracted again fuck. Do you have favourite brands?

186) How many times per mafia game would you say that you have solved the game (maximum, not average), and when do you think you'll be able to ascend to the plane of the immortals and say 17 times like Makaze?

187) In general, why do you read mafia games that you're not in? I can get wanting to improve yourself, but I feel like I wouldn't be motivated to read a game I wasn't in just because I wouldn't be able to influence anything and it'd be maddening, like watching a horror film but BORING.

188) Why do you specifically view ambition as a desirable trait? Ambition generally implies a lack of moral fiber. :thinking:

189) Would you like to take over the world? You can even control it from the shadows, as is your modus operandi. The offer expires in three days.

190) Regardless of your previous answer, what would you do if you were put in such a position?

191) For rating scales, do you prefer 1-5 or 1-10? Why that?

192) Name one way that EiMM has directly improved your life or enjoyment of it that doesn't have to do w/making friends.

193) What's the minimum amount of money you'd need to make in order to be happy? Don't cheat and use the official number.

194) What are your thoughts on bad MSPaint drawings? Would you ever make some of your own if conscripted to do so?

195) Who are your favourite villains in fiction?

196) How about your favourite heroes?

197) In general, what is your preference between heroes, villains, and antiheroes? Why do you have that point of view?

198) What's your favourite Super Smash Bros. game? If it's not Melee, why isn't it Melee?

199) Who do you main? Why do you main those people specifically?

200) What do you consider love to be?

201) Have you ever picked up a hobby/other form of activity purely because someone you liked was interested in it? If so, what did you pick? Do you still enjoy it?

202) What is the most annoying sound you've heard?

203) Are there any changes you'd make to your everyday environment to make living more palatable?

204) Thoughts on high school, and why was it the greatest period of your life (which it obviously was, of course, Japan told me so!)?

205) What broad changes would you make to the public education system, if any?

206) Why do you recommend going out of your way to talk to people?

207) Adding to the previous question, how exactly does one go about doing that? Seems hard.

208) Which is more powerful, hope or despair? Why that?

209) I know I've asked this before, but what the fuck does Maidens of the Kaleidoscope mean?

210) If you had your own cult of personality, what about you would said cult find appealing?

211) Do you think Group Watch will ever get around to watching Baccano!, and are you going to join us on it if we actually manage to do that?

212) What type of players do you always end up lynching, consciously or not? For me, it's people who sub in, those helpful fucks.

213) Usually most of the people I talk too hate romance in fiction, so what are your thoughts on it?

214) Favourite couples?

215) What are your thoughts on donuts? If you don't like them, I'm not sure we can be friends anymore.

216) Why does your ideal sleep schedule have you waking up at 7AM? You're not bothered by being up at ungodly hours?

217) Why are Mondays the worst? You can claim to have a different opinion, but you're just fooling yourself in the end TBH.

218) What enjoyment would you say you derive out of hiking?

219) What were your favourite places to go hiking at? Again, this really seems like something someone asked BUT I'M NOT LOOKING.

220) Where would you recommend hiking scrubs hike at, if given the opportunity anyways?

221) Have you ever been camping before? What did you think about it?

222) What do you think about smores? Like, who the fuck thought that was a good idea before it was actually a thing, that's one crazy imagination.

223) In general, are there any weird combinations of food that you enjoy? What are they? I know you mentioned a pizza one earlier.

224) How important would you consider imagination to be in order to be a well developed and interesting human being? Why's that?

225) Have you ever gotten any particularly funny/interesting spam mail before? What were they?

226) How good are you at drawing? Is that something you've ever wanted to improve on?

227) In general, artistically; where you at, my dude? Do you have any fun art projects to speak of? Please list them in excruciating detail if so.

228) I've just been informed that Bad Idea Mafia was a thing. What were your inspirations for this, and do you ever think you could make a sequel in the future?

229) Have you ever made any particularly interesting forge names in Fire Emblem? Which ones can you remember?

230) What style of humour do you appreciate more, British or American? Explain yourself, boss.

231) How much slang do you think I'll have to explain to Kitty before she has an average highschooler's understanding of it?

232) Have you ever had any emotional reunions, and how did they go?

233) Have you played any of the Golden Sun games? If so, thoughts? If not uh...definitely go about doing that IMO. Euklyd agrees, DM him about it TBH.

234) What obsessive compulsive tendencies do you have, if any? I feel like you named some already, but name some more while you're at it. You're on a roll!

235) How do you manage to stay organized? It's hard, man.

236) When introducing yourself to new people, how do you go about doing that?

237) On average, how long does it take for you to become close to people? Why that particular length of time?

238) What do you value more in friendships? Shared values or shared interests?

239) Are you hyped that we're going to nominate you for Game of Mafia Champions 2019? We're always looking for more sacrificial limbs good players to send out, after all.

240) As a certified Conq'onot, what are your thoughts on the vast beyond that is space? Are you interested in it at all, or is it like "yeah, whatever"?

241) Do you use email anymore? If so, for what exactly? It seems like an outdated medium to me.

242) Which is your favourite Danganronpa game? Why is that one your favourite?

243) I know you've already answered this before, but like...I'm still surprised at Sayaka being your favourite DR person. What do you think she has that the other characters don't?

244) How do you feel about the twist endings of these games? Do you think they're handled well, or are just used as a cheap ways of garnering interest in the final cases (because how else are you going to 1-Up the legendary Case 5's)?

245) If you made a Danganronpa game, what Super High School Level talents would you add to the game? You can reuse previous ones, but you have to add what would differentiate them from past iterations if you do so.

246) First/current impressions of mafia.

247) Why do you skip breakfast in particular? Is it just the timing or do you not like breakfast foods?

248) What are your favourite foods? Someone definitely asked this, but uh pick new favourites if so!

249) How do you handle parties? Are you comfortable with them or just out of your element?

250) What social situations would you consider yourself most comfortable in?

251) What's your position on emulating games? Do you think they're murderizing the industry or it's perfectly okay? Why do you have that position?

252) How often do you compliment other people? Are you satisfied with this amount?

253) Would you consider yourself more or less selfish than the average person? Why is that?

254) We talked about this earlier, but for the records, how would you define AtE (Appeal to Emotion) in a mafia context)?

255) When is it acceptable to use AtE in mafia, if ever? If it's never acceptable, what are the least egregious uses of it?

256) What's the last thing you searched on Google?

257) Thoughts on heterochromia? Do you think it'd be interesting or dumb if you had it? Why?

258) Who would you consider the best town players on SF? Why that?

259) Who would you consider the best scum players on SF? Why that?

260) How many SF games have you read? Which ones did you enjoy reading through?

261) What would you consider to be more important as town, being right or being influential? Obviously they're both important, but you can only pick one.

262) What are your thoughts on the Trolley Problem? Do you consider it an interesting thought experiment, or is it just played out?

263) You mentioned that you deliberately looked up town tells when you were playing as scum. Do you do this as ITP as well, or do you feel like you can replicate your town meta easier as a third party?

264) In general, how do you feel about third parties? Do you think they add an interesting aspect to the game, or do they make games too swingy?

265) Adding to the previous question, do you personally enjoy playing as ITP's?

266) We all know cops are lame. It's just a fact. What are your favourite cop variants, and why do you think they require more skill to use than a normal cop?

267) What's something that you consider a fundamental aspect of mafia game balance that hosts don't always pay attention to?

268) If you had to pick three other players from anywhere on this beautiful planet to be on your scumteam, who would you pick and why?

269) At what point does mafia stop being mafia? Is it OC? Multifaction? EiMM? Just curious as to how far a game has to go before you'd stop considering it mafia.

270) If you died right now, what quote of yours would you want engraved on your tombstone? Pick carefully...

271) Talk to me about Zork. How many of the games did you play, and what was your opinion on it overall?

272) If you got eaten by a grue while reading this question, how relieved would you feel that at least you don't have to answer the rest of them?

273) In your hand, how do you compare things (e.g. favourite books)? Do you quantify them (having a defined favourites list that's ordered) or do you use more relative comparisons? Why do you prefer this approach, and do you think this is the way to go?

274) What are your thoughts on Yoloswaggisms? 

275) When was the last time you were salty about something? Asking because it's hard to imagine you being salty.

276) How often do you dream nowadays? You mentioned dreaming more when you were younger, which made me curious.

277) Speaking of curiosity, how curious would you say you are in general?

278) Are there specific subjects or people that pique your curiosity more?

279) How much do you value curiosity as a personality trait in other people (or do you even value it at all heh)?

280) Are there ever songs you don't hear for years and after hearing them, you get super nostalgic? Can you name any of them off the top of your head?

281) Do you think you could be satisfied working a 9-5 office job for your life? Why or why not?

282) In general, how much do you think your job defines you as a person?

283) Would you consider a meritocracy ideal or do you consider the premise fundamentally flawed? Please elaborate!

284) What kind of people do you feel the strongest sense of empathy with?

285) What is your ideal room temperature? Wait seriously, that's your ideal room temperature? Why that? Also if you can't think of something, make something up anyways jeez.

286) Are there any writing cliches that bug you immensely?

287) On the flip side, are there any writing cliches that you find yourself perfectly okay with?

288) With regards to video games, do you prefer something more original or polished and refined? Why's that?

289) Are video games art with a capital A? As in, Art? Why do you hold this opinion?

290) Is there anything you've done where you feel like you deserve recognition despite not having gotten any? What that?

291) On the flip side, is there anything you've gotten recognition for where you feel like you didn't deserve it? What that?

292) In general, how much do you think other peoples' affirmation affects your actions?

293) What are your favourite anime opening/endings, if any come to mind?

294) What are your favourite Studio Ghibli movies? Why do these ones specifically stand above the rest?

295) If you had to give yourself a super pretentious title, what would it be?

296) Has there ever been an analysis done on something you felt passionate about (e.g. a deep dive into the character development of Harry Potter)? If so, what is it?

297) Speaking of Harry Potter, what would your Patronus be? Again, I'm sure someone else has already asked this...

298) On a scale of 1-100, how boring is Avada Kedavra as a plot device? At least in DBZ, Kamehameha looked sick as fuck.

299) Are you planning on playing the later Phoenix Wright games in the future? How about Ghost Trick (a game made by the same director which is apparently super good according to Marth)?

300) Have you played any of the Zero Escape games, and if so, thoughts on those? It's another series people keep on recommending me.

301) Why do you hate Fates: Revelations so much?

302) Conq, people are asking you a lot of questions. Are you going to be okay, buddy? How does this expected turn of events sit with you (I mean, you did challenge The Kim)? Just know that I'm on your side here totally. :)

303) When do you predict Iris is going to start the other Training Mafia game? I just want to teach Monde the ropes. ;_;

304) Actually, I don't remember your mentee for this game. Who was it? Are you looking forwards to being able to mentor them?

305) In general, how would you sell mafia to a newcomer?

306) What advice would you give to a new town player?

307) What advice would you give to a new scum player?

308) How do you feel about our current president? Have your plans to migrate to Canada been pushed up a bit??

309) How philanthropic would you consider yourself? Why do you have this opinion of yourself?

310) Did you know some sharks lived in volcanoes? This is kind of a lame question, but come on, that's so cool! What do you think living in a volcano would be like, assuming you could survive with no discomfort?

311) Actually, what are your favourite species of sharks in general? If you don't have an-that's right, make some up on the spot.

312) If you turned into a specific non-human species of animal at night, which animal would you pick? Why that particular one?

313) If you had to pick three people you personally know and put them on a shortlist to never get a genie ever, which people would you pick?

314) What's your favourite type of pie, if any?

315) Someone has to have asked this...What's your D&D alignment? Do you think it's accurate or not? Would you prefer a different one?

316) In general, what are your thoughts on online personality quizzes? Do you enjoy taking them?

317) A while back, we all made 5x5 bingo cards of our favourite characters. Is this something you'd be interested in doing in the future? Even if you're not interested, is this something you could be...persuaded into doing in the future?

318) How do you feel about your innate yandere nature being outed to the public?

319) Thoughts on the :conqirl: emote? Not gonna lie, I thought it was congirl for the longest time and I have no idea why it'd be that.

320) Have you ever wanted to be more photogenic? It'd probably make life easier in some aspects, at least.

321) What would you consider the most useful talent to have? The best of the Super High School Levels, so as to speak.

322) What about the second and third most useful talents? Why does the most useful talent edge these out?

333) For smartphones, do you type the dinosaur way or do you use swiping? Why do you do what you do? If you don't have a smartphone...man, I worry about you.

334) How do you feel about video rental stores? Do you miss their proliferation, or is it like good riddance?

335) If you could open up a store that sold anything, what would you sell and why?

336) If you could open up a diner that made anything, what kinda food would you make and why?

337) How main characterish are you? What gives you that impression?

338) Do you use bookmarks? Why or why not?

339) What's the best thing that's happened to you today?

340) Rank the colours in Magic from best to worst. Why do you think that?

341) What are your opinions on the Yugioh card game? When did you end up dropping it, if you did play it (I think you did but I forget honestly)?

342) What are your thoughts on Yugioh Duel Links, if any? Iris and Shadoweh both insist that it's worth playing, do they speak the truth?

343) How do you feel about the Yugioh anime(s)? It was a pivotal part of childhoods!

344) Why is Seto Kaiba the best?

345) What do you think about pendulum summoning?

346) Thoughts on revenge; is it worth it or is it just an excuse to perpetuate more hate? Why do you think so?

347) How spiritual would you consider yourself to be? Are you satisfied with this, or do you think there's room for improvement?

348) Since you're going to save the world, what do you think your superhero name would be? Think hard about this, Shirou, because Archer was lame as fuck.

349) What are your favourite myths, if any? If you can't think of any, just pick something that you found particularly memorable I guess.

350) In the same vein, what are some urban legends that interested you the most?

351) Back to Full Metal Alchemist, would you ever read the manga or watch the original 2003 anime series (and if you have already, what did you think of them)?

352) If you existed in that universe, what would your alchemic powers be (ideally)?

353) Have you ever been so strongly influenced by a work of fiction that it affected you IRL? If so, what work and how did it influence you?

354) In general, how would you consider your sense of direction? Do you get lost often or is your internal map sick as fuck?

355) What are your favourite EiMM memes, if any?

356) What's your stance on WIkipedia? Do you think it's fine to source for essays and the like (not as the only source), or that its open nature makes it a poor source of information?

357) If you had to choose one deity to be your best friend, which one would it be and why?

358) If you could pick a new animal to be on the Zodiac, which one would you pick? Thirteen is a cooler number than twelve any day of the week, anyways. :)

359) What did your horoscope say about you today? Are you really feeling it after reading that??

360) What's your blood type?

361) What does your blood type say about your personality? Do you agree or disagree with that?

362) If you could classify something as another great wonder of the world (natural or man made), what would it be?

363) What are your favourite palindromes? If you don't have one, just make one up.

364) How do you feel about penguins? Are they quite possibly nature's greatest miracle?

365) Have you ever ironically enjoyed something? What was that?

366) What's the difference between you at low energy and you at high energy?

367) What are your thoughts on H.R. Giger's art? How unsettling would you consider it to be?

368) Would you wear a cool hat? What would you consider a cool hat for the purposes of this question?

369) As an SF veteran (definitely), what are your honest opinions on the current forum software?

370) Speaking of SF's great forum software, when are you going to join a mafia game again?

371) Did you watch any cartoons growing up? Which ones did you like the most?

372) What's the most overdramatic thing you've ever done?

373) How would you rate your cooking skills at the moment? Abyssmal, good enough to get by, pretty decent, genuinely good, amazing, Wonderchef?

374) Do you see your cooking skills improving significantly in the future? How would you go about making this happen?

375) What advice would you give to people just starting to seriously cook? Are there any specific foods you'd recommend to make here?

376) Do you prefer day time or night time? I think you mentioned preferring night for various reasons but no one specifically asking this question...hopefully. If it is night time, would you prefer to be able to do more stereotypically day activities at night if possible?

377) Do you prefer SF's mafia terminology or Mafia Universe's?

378) Given the chance to revive MotK mafia and the MotK Elite, would you do it or would you prefer to move on? Why did you make that decision?

379) Who are your favourite Fire Emblem characters? Why them specifically?

380) How about your least favourite Fire Emblem characters? Why them specifically?

381) I remember you complaining about most of the villains being dragons. Despite this, were you particularly fond of any of them? Why that?

382) What about mafia games makes you more snarky than usual (as if that was possible?)

383) In general, why do you think people get personally invested into mafia games? What about these devil spawn games makes that happen?

384) I asked you a breakfast question before, but what are your thoughts on continental breakfasts?

385) How about thoughts on Japanese convenience stores? If you have none, I'd recommend looking up Youtube videos because holy shit why are they so much better than ours this is a travesty of justice.

386) In general, what are the prerequisites to you getting hyped about something?

387) Conversely, what would instantly make you lose interest in something?

388) How long did it take you to get adjusted to your new living environment of California?

389) Speaking of adjustments, how long do you think it'd take for you to get adjusted to a new job?

390) Throwback to the museum question from way earlier: What is your favourite one? You better have one if you don't want to destroy my perception of you as a cultured individual.

391) Actually, how cultured would you consider yourself? I don't want to have a higher opinion of you than you yourself.

392) As an official dude in the workforce, how much water cooler talk do you actually have?

393) What's your favourite vending machine food?

394) Do you prefer communicating through text or voice? Why's that?

395) What are your favourite things to joke about?

396) What are your least favourite things to joke about?

397) Who are the most fun people to bully in your opinion?

398) What's your stance on cheating in school? How strong are your ethics in this department?

399) What name do you prefer: French fries, or FREEDOM FRIES? Your Americaness is being judged here.

400) What makes a character interesting for you?

401) What are your thoughts on MOBA's? Can you ever see yourself getting into them or not?

402) If you were fired, would you ever say "you can't fire me, because I quit"?

403) Have you ever shoplifted before? What was the most expensive thing that you stole?

404) Error. Question Not Found. Have you ever played the Dinosaur game that comes up when Google Chrome goes offline? How great is it that that game exists? And the dinosaur has like the best design ever!! And now you can get him a hat! Truly, it is a wonderful day.

405) If I wanted to sound pretentious, how would I go about doing that in your opinion?

406) Which would you prefer: An overly polite person, or an overly blunt person?

407) Is this not the greatest image of all time?

408) What are your opinions on glasses? Do they make you look better, or have the glasses fetishists been lying to me?

409) How good are you at scharades? Asking in case I need to make a deal with the devil soon and he asks me to pick a scharades partner on the spot. You know, the usual.

410) What would your ideal real job be?

411) What would your ideal fantasy job be?

412) How do you feel about gambling? Are you any good at it?

413) If someone gave you a mysterious bag filled with hundred dollar bills and told you to take it to the bank, how would you react?

414) When are you going to sing next on VC again? Please give me an ETA so I can not suspiciously join the EiMM server, and then leave as soon as it's done.

415) How do you feel about Legos? All of the greatest visionaries of our time loved them. Euklyd, Martin Luther King Jr., SullyMcGully, and well you really can't top it after that last one so I'm just gonna stop.

416) After watching al...most all of Liar Game, what do you think about the experience overall?

417) If you could come up with one idea to make eating food (any type of food, can be ridiculously specific) more convenient, what would it be?

418) What's the longest you've gone without getting any sleep?

419) Do you like cats? Dogs? African elephants? Hamsters? What about these common household pets appeal to you (or doesn't, if you answered no)?

420) What are your enlightened opinions on weed? Should it be legal everywhere? Why do you hold this opinion?

421) How do you feel about the current discourse over social issues (e.g. gay rights)? As in like, how it's being handled? Do you think it can be improved, and if so, how?

422) Remember the '90s?

423) Thoughts on the American The Office? It's Monde's favourite show, so if you insult it, he might cry.

424) Which phone do you prefer: iPhone or Android? Why?

425) What are your favourite fast food joints?

426) What are your favourite actual restaurant joints?

427) What are your favourite high class restaurant joints, if any?

428) Give me your detailed thoughts on suits question mark.

429) What is the appeal of jeans? Asking as someone who hates wearing anything that's not shorts.

430) Would you willingly go into a coma for a few years if you could dream every day and you knew that it would only be temporary? Why or why not?

431) If you were prevented from going to work because someone was blocking the entrance because they hadn't had their coffee (drunk in the Japanese version), how would you respond?

432) How many Pokemon games have you played? Did you like them any?

433) Did you ever watch the Pokemon anime and what did you think about it? Did you see the episode where this douche named Damian abandoned a Charmander?

434) What, in your own words, exactly is the American Dream? How do I achieve it in my lifetime?

435) Have you ever used a fire extinguisher? If not, do you think it'd be fun to do so?

436) What are your favourite curse words? How often do you actually use them in your life?

437) Do you have any religious beliefs? If so, what are they?

438) If you found a Death Note, how would you make use of it (if at all)?

439) What's your favourite weather? Why do you prefer that kind of weather?

440) What do you think about renaming EiMM to Murder Death Kill? Great idea IMO.

441) What are your thoughts on Jungian archetypes, if any?

442) How often do you legitimately read the rules of a mafia game that you're playing?

443) What is your preferred Web Browser? Wait seriously, Opera on the Wii? You can do better than that, my friend.

444) You mentioned you've been sick a fair number of times. What kinda medicine do you prefer, pills or syrup? Why do you prefer that?

445) If your house got robbed, what would be the first thing you'd check up on to make sure it's still there?

446) How do you feel about engrish? Is it amusing or just really annoying?

447) How do you ghost people? I have a very hard time ignoring people who are messaging me, or even telling them that I don't feel like talking.

448) If you were a ghost, what's the first thing you'd do in your afterlife?

449) If you could wield any type of weapon, what would it be and why?

450) What are some words that amuse you just by virtue of them existing?

451) Do you view being a perfectionist as a net positive or a net negative on your life?

452) How do you feel about physical media VS digital? Do you like to have physical material around or do you prefer the convenience of all of your media not taking up space?

453) If there was an afterlife, which religion's version of it would you want to subscribe too?

454) How do you feel about swimming? Not that it's a great time to do that...

455) Have you ever had an opinion before someone else presented their opinion and you were like "what the fuck, that opinion is just better than mine" and started following that person's mindset instead? How often has this happened, if at all?

456) How many not emoji Discord servers are you a part of currently? Do you feel like it's an overwhelming amount or are you rearing to join more?

457) If you could eat any food right now, what would it be and why?

458) What do you think it takes for a person to be deep? Why are some people considered deeper than others?

459) If you looked at yourself dispassionately through the looking glass, would you consider yourself a well developed character? Do you think you'd be fond of yourself from this point of view? Why or why not?

460) Name something you consider blessed and something you consider cursed question mark.

461) How good are you with children?

462) I'm running out of steam here, can you hit me with a useless not history fact? Wow, thanks, you da man.

463) How do you feel about steampunk as an aesthetic?

464) Actually, what would you describe as an aesthetic that you're interested in/passionate about?

465) Why were you interested in Guilty Gear specifically over other fighting games? Was it the air dashes?

466) Speaking of Guilty Gear, what are your thoughts on Robo-Ky?

467) Are there other fighting games you could see yourself being invested into if you had the time to do so?

468) Do you ever imagine people as their avatars? Does this give you cognitive dissonance sometimes?

469) You mentioned you knew multiple languages. How long did it take you to learn languages after the first?

470) What tips would you give to someone who only knows English and is looking to learn different languages?

471) Have you done any extreme sports? Were there any that you enjoyed?

472) Do you think being sucked into a black hole would be a fun experience? Why or why not?

473) In mafia, when is it better to sheep other peoples' reads and when is it better to stick to your own guns?

474) Did you watch The Nightmare Before Christmas and if so, what did you think of that?

475) In general, what do you think of claymation? Valid animation technique or just arthouse rubbish?

476) How do you get inspired to write? Would you say that inspiration in this case comes from within you or from outside sources?

477) Is there some collectible thing that you wish to own for whatever reason? What is that thing?

478) You mentioned that you were a hoarder. What kind of stuff do you hoard, specifically?

479) Can you complete a Rubix Cube? Okay, smartypants, but can you complete a Rubix Cube blindfolded? Wow...I don't buy it.

480) Do you have any foods that you'd classify as comfort foods? If so, what are they?

481) Have you played any of the Shin Megami Tensei games? If so, what do you think of them?

482) Have you ever subscribed to a magazine? If so, which ones did you subscribe to and why?

483) Why is your Magic deck so trolly?

484) How do you feel about the Latin chorus being added to the background of songs? Good/neutral/bad?

485) If you could take a month long vacation to the apparently newly colonized Mars, would you do it? What kind of activities do you envision yourself doing there?

486) Do you daydream often? If so, do you get called out on it?

487) How busy would you say you are in general? I'd assume not very considering how much time you spend on Discord, but maybe I'm just totally off base here.

488) Is there anything that you're particularly looking forwards too in the near future? If so, what is it?

489) How skilled would you say you are at the finest of crafts, making paper airplanes?

490) How about origami? If so, what are your specialties? If not, is this something you wish you could do?

491) Have you ever gone scuba diving and/or snorkeling? What did you think of those experiences (if they happened)? Would you be interested in doing those things again?

492) When you picked Paper in RPS, I have to ask...what's the appeal of Paper? Rock is clearly where it's at.

493) How accurate is the following statement: Faith is for the transient. Why do you think so?

494) Would you like to have a personal garden? If so, what would you grow there?

495) How do you feel about lines in amusement parks? Are they a minor annoyance or do they significantly detract from the experience? Why?

496) What are your thoughts on 3D movies? Do you think the extra effects are worth it or do they just make you want to throw up?

497) Do you exercise? Do you enjoy exercising if you do so? How often would you say you exercise?

498) If you could bleed any colour of your choosing, what colour would that be?

499) What's your favourite place in the world? By place I mean like, a place that's small enough to have an address.

500) What would be your preferred form of government (e.g. Democratic, Socialist, Meritocratic, etc.)? Why do you hold this worldview?

501) Are you a fan of fireworks? Why or why not?

502) How do you feel about April Fools Day? Obnoxious waste of time or an amusing diversion? Have you ever done anything especially funny on this day?

503) If you had to go through life without eating one of the major food groups, which food group would you pick? This is ignoring health BTW, assume that you are even healthier after ignoring that food group due to some horrible biological condition.

504) How many vacation days do you get a year? How do you usually spend your vacation days?

505) What are some pieces of TCG artwork (any TCG) that you are especially fond of, if any?

506) Have you been in an Escape Room before? How enjoyable would you say that the experience was?

507) If you could create an Escape Room of your own, what would you do for that? How hard would you make it?

508) What does something need to do to truly engage you?

509) How do you feel about death?

510) When are you going to play the Trails games? @DodgeDusk recommends them, feel free to bug him all about it.

Have fun answering these!

On 9/7/2018 at 2:05 PM, Kinumi said:

311. how would you describe your sense of humor?

312. what kind of memes do you like?

313. do you have a favourite meme?

314. what are some names you like, from either gender?

315. are there any names you’ll forever dislike by association?

316. what’s a memorable name you’ve heard irl?

317. iyo, what is the easiest way to judge someone’s character?

318. given the chance, would you change anything about the past (general history)?

319. did you ever have an edgy phase?

320. what should i add to this?

Reveal hidden contents

ff197ed143.png

311. I've been told it's very dry.

312. Copypastas that can be easily modified for different situations.

313. I have several copypastas that I enjoy recycling and modifying, but I'm not going to post them here to spare all y'all's eyes.

314. I don't want to answer this, it would be extremely incriminating because I'm biased towards names of people I like/have liked. Aside from those names, I guess I like names that sound melodic or expressive. I can't think of any off the top of my head.

315. I had a person in mind, but I guess they annoyed me so much I forgot what their name was because it's a blank spot in my mind. And I'm not going to try too hard to remember them.

Spoiler

I knew someone named Princeton. Imagine actually having that name.

317. Notice how they talk about/to or treat other people, especially people who are less fortunate then they are. Figure out what drives them to do what they do.

318. Probably not, butterfly effect and all. Any single change just has too many ramifications.

319. I had a super edgy phase in high school. Went all Holden Caulfield and everything. I purged all my diary entries from that time.

320. Remove all those except the first one imo because they're false. I don't know what to add, I don't use notes.

On 9/7/2018 at 2:08 PM, Kinumi said:

mafia break pt 3

321. how would you diffuse a situation in which someone finds out that you shot them the previous night and confronts you about it d09fc7324b.png

322. on a classic alignment chart, where would you say your eimm playstyle falls?

323. besides protective/supportive roles, what’s a role you think would be super useful on your side, but not one you’d ever want to roll personally?

324. if you hosted an eimm, what would it be called?

325. would you ever host an eimm?

326. how to form a good hitlist??

327. iris told me you were the ~ultimate spectator~. have you read a lot of sfmafia games? which have been your favourite?

328. are you a snake, sheep, or wolf? :thinking:

329. how would you define “soft ally” and “hard ally”?

330. do you agree with your placement on the healthy alignment chart? are there any other placements you disagree with? for reference:

Reveal hidden contents

b232de7926.png

321. Depending on the situation (why I shot them, who put me up to the shot, how forgiving the person it, how likely we are to work together in the future) I might just come clean to them with the truth. Otherwise, I guess I'd say I was "redirected" or that a dead person involved me in some sort of plan and suggested it to me.

322. Depends on the game. I think I'll usually fall towards True Neutral or Chaotic Neutral on most charts, but my playstyle is pretty flexible (I think).

323. Disruptive roles like hijacker.

324. Fate/Stay Mafia Mafia. Would be fun to assign stats, classes, and noble phantasms to everyone, and then use the Grail War as context. @MakotoKazuma Please do the kthanks, or maybe use the FGO or Fate/Extra setting instead.

325. No, I'm too lazy, but I might help design one.

326. This answer is incriminating, you know what it is anyway.

327. I actually haven't read that many sfmafia games, mostly mafiascum games. I can't really pick a favorite because I'd only be choosing from a pool of maybe 6 or 7 games, all fairly recent.

328. I guess I'm a wolf? I don't think I'm a snake or a sheep.

329. Soft ally - anyone who you're willing to work with for an extended period of time. Hard ally - people who you intend to win the game with, 100%.

330. I think it's about right. I don't have the mod perspective necessary to know much about the other placements, but I agree with most of the bottom/bottom right and also the top row.

511) Why does Kim feel compelled to ask you so many questions?

512) What's cooler, the light side of the force or the dark side? Why would you think that?

513) What's your typing speed? Do you think you'll be able to improve it in the future (and do you want too)?

514) What's a good icebreaker at parties or in general?

515) What's your favourite ship involving Kim? Multiple answers are allowed.

516) If you had to be mafia, what is the ideal scum team size, game size, and power level of the game?

517) What are your first and current impressions of this interview thread?

518) If you were a Pokemon, what stage of evolution would you be at at the moment?

519) What is the definition of insanity? Would you say that you've encountered it here today?

520) Are you going to hold SB to those questions he just promised on delivering on? I think it'll be something to bother him about for years to come.

Yolo told me to do this.

503. what the fuck is refa doing

504. am i going to let myself be outdone like this

505. did you expect this at all

506. do you prefer exploration or discovery in your hobbies?

507. what key(s) on your keyboard do you never use?

508. do you think a one-week extension to your interview would help you catch up on questions or drown you more?

509. favourite basic discord emoji?

510. how have you managed to stay strong during your entire interview

8) recommend me a good avatar so that I don't have to post 492 more.

9) I LIED how does it feel knowing that this is the most I've posted outside of Mafia/RP in years?

Edited by SB.