Julius Nepos

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Kinumi said:

81. what’s your favourite gradient

82. what anime archetypes do you like?

83. if you got to name a new country, what would you call it?

84. what would you want named after you?

85. what kind of weather do you like?

86. what’s the comfiest reading position iyo?

87. how much do you care about avoiding spoilers?

88. do you prefer hot drinks or cold drinks?

89. what’s your favourite form of public transportation?

90. how many pillows do you sleep with?

81. Colorwise? Blue - green.

82. The archrivals who fall in love with each other

83. Laputa

84. If we're going to name anything after me, I guess a scientific theory or concept would be cool?

85. Sunny with a slight breeze and no chance of meatballs

86. Lying face up on my bed.

87. I usually don't care too much about spoilers since I consume entertainment super slowly, but spoilers for mysteries are a no go.

88. Prefer cold drinks - hot drinks tend to burn my tongue, it's why I don't drink coffee or tea that much.

89. Long-distance trains! Airplanes are nice, but the downside of having to go through airport security and takeoff/landing diminishes that.

90. Two - one below my head, and one covering my face. I just sleep better that way, not sure why.

11 hours ago, Kinumi said:

91. how do you feel about heights?

92. what do you think about your own voice?

93. how long does it take for you to get ready in the morning?

94. what’s your favourite fast food chain?

95. do you like amusement parks?

96. what are your favourite/least favourite rides?

97. do you consider yourself to be an optimist or pessimist?

98. do you collect anything? what, and why?

99. what’s your favourite family tradition, if any?

100. do you wear shoes or socks inside your house?

thanks conq!!!

91. I'm pretty terrified of heights, although more accurately I'm terrified of falling. I can ride some rollercoasters without issues if I'm tightly strapped in. I've also hiked on some pretty sketchy trails along cliffsides, but I guess it's easier to ignore heights when I just look forward and ignore the steep drop to my death on the right. My best height related story is probably when I went skiing, lost control on the bunny slope and almost crashed into a lift tower, and then promptly went up the mountain to try a harder slope and ended up having to scoot down the mountain on all fours after I lost my nerve.

92. I'm okay with my voice I guess, I wish it wasn't as wheezy sometimes or that I could project more.

93. It takes around 10-15 minutes from me waking up (ignoring alarm snoozes) to me heading out the door. All I really need is a quick shower, brushing, and change of clothes.

94. KFC I guess? I just really like fried chicken.

95. I love amusement parks (I'm a bit of a thrill-seeker and will usually go on all the coasters), but I don't love the lines. It's been a while since I've been to one.

96. Favorite - roller coasters mostly, anything fast, the faster the better. Loops, huge drops and dips all a plus. Sim rides are also fun. Least favorite - haunted house (I don't know why I ever bother, either it's boring or completely terrifying and I hate it), log flume and other water rides (I just don't like walking around with wet shoes all day), 

97. I'm a pessimist in that I have low expectations, but I'm an optimist in that I'll always be hoping for more.

98. I used to collect bottle caps. I have somewhat of a coin collection. I hoard a lot of things generally, partially because I dislike throwing things away and also because I like organizing the things I have. 

99. I don't think our family has any real traditions, at least not that I can recall off the top of my head.

100. 100% barefoot. Feet were meant to breathe. Shoes can stay out of the house like they were meant to. Socks make my feet sweat so I don't walk around in them indoors unless it's super cold in the winter and we don't have the heater on to save energy (which happens pretty often, but then I usually just wrap myself in a blanket instead of wearing socks).

104. do you like your height?

105. how often do you get sick?

106. do you like rain? snow? thunder?

107. do you prefer baths or showers? how often do you take baths?

108. when it comes to drying your hair, do you use a towel, blow dryer, or let it dry naturally?

109. sunrise or sunset?

110. do you laugh often/easily?

111. is 4 a.m. too early or too late?

112. do you think you’re petty?

113. what’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep?

114. if you had to swap bodies with someone in gw server for a week, who would you pick and why?

115. are you particularly vengeful/do you tend to hold grudges?

116. do you have any scars? what are the stories behind them?

117. how often do you buy new clothes?

118. what’s your favourite card game?

119. would you let me bully you in uno?

120. your favourite moment(s) from the few epicmafia games we’ve played together?

121. is your handwriting neat or messy? pictures if possible, please!

122. what’s your favourite mythical creature?

123. are you left-handed or right-handed?

126. do you daydream often?

127. do you have a vivid imagination?

128. gel pen vs ballpoint?

129. what’s something stupid you remember for no reason?

130. do you consider yourself to be organized?

131. do you like to doodle?

132. do you travel often?

133. do you have a favourite letter of the alphabet?

134. how good is your memory?

135. what does sb stand for?

136. what makes you nervous?

137. what image hosting sites do you use?

138. do you think i’ll actually reach 500 questions before the end of your interview?

139. what kind of snacks do you like to have during a movie, if any?

140. who were your top three favourite characters during liar game?

141. speaking of liar game, which trial/mission/whatever was your favourite?

142. who was the cutest girl in liar game? brooke #1 btw

143. assuming that you remember anything about it (bless you), what was the dumbest thing about episode 12?

144. do you have any allergies besides seasonal ones? how severe are they and how do they affect your life?

145. how often do you sing?

146. when’s the last time you’ve sung to others?

147. given the chance, what would you want to know about the future, if anything?

148. what sf theme do you use? why aren’t you using sakura’s pink forest?

149. do you have a sweet tooth?

150. do you wear sunglasses? hats?

151. do you believe in parallel universes?

152. have you ever sailed on a boat? how was it? if not, would you ever want to?

153. did you know that kitty is actually kitty’s real name? did you ever think it wasn’t?

154. do you know about the four temperaments (sanguine/choleric/phlegmatic/melancholic)? which one(s) do you identify with?

155. out of the four basic elements (water/fire/earth/air), which do you lean towards most?

41 // What habit do you have now that you wish you started much earlier?

42 // What’s the most historic thing that has happened in your lifetime?

43 // What’s a common experience for many people that you’ve never experienced?

44 // What melts your heart thinking about it / seeing it?

45 // What is something you’re embarrassingly bad at?

46 // Who among your friend group would become the next best president and why?

47 // That being said, who would you never want to be elected as the president in your friend group and why?

48 // If EiMM was Avengers Civil War, who would you think be the leader of each side and who would most likely join in each respective side?

49 // Rank Jaburu in terms of least to most threatening outside of mafia!

50 // If Friendship Inc. was an actual sitcom (like the Office), who would be which stereotype?

20 hours ago, SB. said:

1) On a scale of 1-10, how scared are you of the rest of Kim’s questions?

2) Do you like Con’qu Lon’qu?

3) Why do you like Sayaka so much?

4) Doc/Cop/Vig: PX/Dr Rawr/NNR

5) Are you prepared to be hunted down by Serela irl?

1. Was going to be 6 before I started answering, but it's being upgraded to a 8 now.

2. I haven't played Awakening so I don't know much about him. He's okay I guess.

3. Oh boy time to post Sayaka Maizono, The Thesis.docx. Serious answer would be that I like her passion/ambition and willingness to do almost anything for the people who she considers her real friends, classmates be damned. And she has a cute design.

4. I can't read ever PX so cop him. Vig rawr if he's trolling, so doc NNR by default.

5. I have my army of screaming ants prepared and placed in defense mode, Serela can't touch me.

19 hours ago, Kinumi said:

101. what gradient describes your current mood?

101. https://uigradients.com/#ByDesign

19 hours ago, Koneko said:

Hi Conq! Your interview made me come back to SF after 9 months so PREPARE YOURSELF

1 // First and current impressions of me?

2 // What's your hair color?

3 // What about eye color?

4 // What's your favorite color palette?

5 // Fondest childhood memory?

6 // Out of the positive emotions like compassion, positivity, enthusiasm and initiative, which one is your biggest strength and why?

7 // Out of the negative emotions like greed, anger, jealousy and hate, which one would you say affects you the most and why?

8 // What is on your bucket list, if you have one? If not, what would you want to do before you die?

9 // What role do you play in your friend group?

10 // What personality traits do you find valuing the most? What about the ones you dislike the most?

1. First impression: why are there 3 people in a 2 person role pm? Who would call themselves Kitty? Current impression: you have quirky but good tastes in media and you're fun to tease for various reasons (one of them being your reactions, please dont get arrested irl Kitty).

2. Black (with streaks of white/grey hair, people tell me, but I can't find any.)

3. Brown

4. I am a boring person and usually just work with whatever the default is, maybe with a bit more muted colors.

5. Dunno about fondest because I can't remember most of my childhood memories, but I enjoyed my 5th grade memories of chasing girls at school with grasshoppers and crickets that I caught (then they'd chase me back and couldn't catch me and it was fun).

6. Serenity would be my guess, because I can usually invoke it when needed (or at least give the appearance of it) and it helps me gather myself and sometimes act as a beacon for others.

7. Probably envy by far. I've gotten better at controlling it over the years, but when I see other people being happy and enjoying things, my first instinct will often be to try and replicate that for myself. I usually won't act on it, but the thought is still there and nags at me, so I try to counteract it by blocking out certain thoughts completely.

8. I try not to think about dying too much, but my bucket list (as in things I definitely want to do before I die) is currently just a list of certain things I want to tell/confess to my family/friends/former friends instead of keeping them bottled up like I am right now.

9. I tend to float between friend groups a lot so I guess I'm "the person who just disappears for 1 year and comes back with no explanation nbd."

10. I really value compassion and ambition (weird combo I know), and arrogance annoys me on a subconscious level because there can be only one.

On 9/4/2018 at 11:43 AM, Koneko said:

11 // If you had a heads up display (the thingy that shows on top of rpgs) that showed three stats about any person you looked at, what three stats would you want it to show?

12 // What has been your favorite novel of all time and why does it speak to you?

13 // What about favorite film?

14 // What about favorite tv show?? (anime is included)

15 // What are your favorite types of sweets for non suspicious reasons :GWfroggyAngryEyes:

16 // What got you into your love and high skill in puzzles in the first place?

17 // What is something you wished people knew about you but didn’t?

18 // What is your hidden talent?

19 // What’s the biggest misconception people might have about you?

20 // What was the biggest challenge you overcame in your life and how did you accomplish it?

11. Life remaining Death Note style (so I know how much time I have left with a person), current heart rate (helps to detect liars and emotions), # of close friends talked to in the past few weeks

12. I dunno about favorite of all time but two novels I really liked were Flowers for Algernon and All the King’s Men, because they were essentially about the failure to connect with other people and find meaning in life.

13. Spirited Away - there’s just something about the fantastical nature of the film and its melancholy atmosphere. I really like the train scene for some reason. Other picks off the top of my head would be Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and My Sassy Girl (the korean version).

14. FMA:Brotherhood, maybe. I don’t watch that much TV in general but I FMAB is one of the few shows I finished and really really liked, the kind I’d recommend to other people even if they weren’t into anime.

15. I like chocolate covered wafers/biscuits/cookies, but not from suspicious sources. :GWfroggyZoomeyes:

16. I don’t know about high skill, but my love of puzzles stems from a love of cracking mysteries that have a definitive answer. I like racking my brain to see if I can find the solution that the puzzle authors have laid out - like a personal challenge from them to me. And the more puzzles you do, the better you get figuring out the authors’ intentions.

17. (For real life) If I’m quiet, I’m probably not trying to ignore you or brush you off, it’s that I don’t have anything to say and don’t want to bother you with my inane blather.

18. I think I’m decently good with languages/linguistics type stuff. Unrelated but the International Linguistics Olympiad problems are really fun and anyone who has a passing interest in that kind of stuff should check them out.

19. I actually have no idea what conceptions people have of me so I can’t answer this.

20. I’m not comfortable answering this one in public, so you can ask me in private if you really want more details. But there were around 4 years of my life that I dumped into the gutter, and I managed to move past that. I personally didn’t really do anything special, but I was helped along the way by several people and I’m extremely grateful for that.

On 9/4/2018 at 12:00 PM, (s)ad touch said:

what the hell thats WAY to many questions to even be answered, and i know the question limit thing is optional, but JEEZ @Kinumi, CHILL.

anyways, i won't ask too many questions, since you likely won't have time.

1. have you met anyone who came out as a pineapple on pizza fan to you?

2. what do you think about parallel universes and have you ever stumbled into one

3. what would convince you to go to mars?

4. why does kinumi think you're a yandere?

5. how do you like shitposts?

1. I met one yesterday, it was disgusting. Sweets and pizza don't mix. Although if we're going down that route, add sweet corn and mayo along with the pineapple and ham, and the pizza turns out surprisingly okay. 

2. I really like them as a concept in sci fi but haven't really thought much about them irl.

3. If I had nothing left for me on Earth, I'd be willing to go to Mars and die there.

4. Because I killed all her friends while trying to leave her alive for as long as possible.

5. They're a good way to relieve stress and tension. Life wouldn't be the same without them.

On 9/4/2018 at 12:13 PM, Bartozio said:

Wow, we're interviewing two yandere's back to back? Crazy!

Anyhow, I'll ask some quick questions now, so you might have time to answer them before saturday:

1. What are some of your favorite games?

2. Do you like anime, and if so, which do you like most?

3. Favorite school subject?

4. Favorite allignment in mafia?

5. Is there a story behind why SB is scared shitless of you?

1. Let's just go with Fire Emblem (in general) because I'm blanking on what other games I've liked that I've played to completion.

2. I don't mind it as a medium, I treat it basically like live action TV and only watch stuff with a concluding storyline. Fav was mentioned above.

3. History/science as per my earlier answer.

4. Town. Lying stresses me out, as does being lynched.

5. I have no idea why SB is so terrified of me, when we played a few games together back in 2014-ish it didn't seem like he was scared at all!

On 9/4/2018 at 12:28 PM, DodgeDusk said:

2c15849b1c.png

1. First/current opinion of li'l ol' me?
2. Should I drag @Alette here?
3. You've got until Sunday. You think you can cope?
4. How many people do you think that voted for you will actually ask you questions?
5. OwO wats dis?

I won't overwhelm you, since you have two little girls pestering you right now. Enjoy!

1. First opinion - lol who would replace into a EIMM game, oh looks like my allies are killing him rip. Current opinion: Surprisingly easy to talk to, good confidante, likes being stepped on, masterminds games.

2. She already is.

3. They don't call me the Conqueror for nothing.

4. Maybe like 6 or so, I don't expect much from most of the vote bandwagoners because they were probably just recruited to vote by a CERTAIN SOMEONE I'm not going to mention. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwRPBAMSh-Ox5zmCcavTP8QPqY4gNWiu4lBA0VYI_Coa_pSTUKJNV-

5. *notices your post* *sees that it's smaller than the others* ( o͡ ꒳ o͡ )

On 9/4/2018 at 12:41 PM, SB. said:

SF made doublepost so uh...

6) Who would be the most fun to hydra with?

6. tbh, there are a lot of people I'd like to hydra with - basically anyone who I think has decent reads and the force of personality to push against my own reads so it's like we're playing a mini mafia game in our hydra QT. There are a bunch of people who fit that so I don't really want to name some names and then leave a few out by accident!

On 9/4/2018 at 12:41 PM, sylveonzoroark said:

1. What's your favorite video game?

2. Your favorite Pokemon?

3. Your favorite touhou?

4. What video game character do you relate to the most?

5. What is your favorite book?

6. What book character do you relate to the most?

7. What is your all-time favorite anime?

8. Manga?

9. What anime/manga have you been meaning to watch/read for a while and why haven’t you gotten around to doing it?

1. See above. I wish I had a better answer for this but I really haven't played that many video games and I tend to forget about the few i have played. If we're going to count text adventures/interactive fiction, I wouldn't consider these my favorite games but stuff like Counterfeit Monkey, Coloratura, Violet, etc., were all great experiences.

2. I'm a filthy genwunner, so something like Blastoise.

3. Tenshi. Good design and I like her motives.

4. Ack, my relative lack of video game knowledge is hurting me here. If it's who I relate too the most out of the characters I can think of...Azura maybe? Ignoring the whole dragon dad and incest plotline, I guess certain aspects of her personality and approach to other people line up with mine.

5. See previous post.

6. Jack Burden from All the King's Men, maybe, for multiple reasons. Or Toru from Norwegian Wood, for somewhat similar but completely different reasons.

7. FMA:B if we're not including movies. For me it hit the right blend of world building, action, and humor.

8. I haven't read enough manga to have a proper favorite, but I really liked the Nazi arc of The Legend of Koizumi.

9. Oh jeez, my backlog for this is so long. The most recent recommend I got is Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan so I'd probably start there,

ROUND 2: LESS BASIC (some of these probably belonged in round 1 but im lazy)

159. did you sleep well last night?

160. 963e010bb9.png

161. what traits do you value in others?

162. aside from the ones you've already mentioned in your earlier answers, what do you consider to be your own best traits?

163. something you’d want to change about yourself?

164. ripping this off directly from damian: what one single word would you use to describe yourself, and what single word would you like others to describe you as?

165. what word do you THINK people describe you as? is it something you're satisfied with?

edf30f4123.png

fmk shadoweh kassie xinnidy 17379ca428.png

167. i know we kind of went over this recently but im asking it anyways bc i want a direct, more detailed answer: are you more comfortable speaking in group chats or in one-on-one conversations? why?

168. name three fictional characters who you think sum up your personality

Edited by Kinumi

169. what’s something good that happened to you recently?

170. have you eaten well today?

171. how do you usually keep yourself awake when you’re tired?

172. how accurate are your first impressions?

173. what kind of photography do you personally find most appealing (landscape, candid, etc.)?

174. in what ways do you think we're similar?

175. do you get angry easily or often? what do you do when that happens?

176. what colour PERMEATES your closet? as in what colour are most of your clothes, please don’t say red i don’t want to know about the dead bodies (edit: and are there any common clothing patterns as well? as in stripes, etc.)

177. any types of clothing (e.g. jeans, hoodies, etc.) that you favour?

178. thoughts on fashion? in general and not necessarily wrt yourself specifically

Edited by Kinumi

On 9/4/2018 at 12:45 PM, sylveonzoroark said:

1. What food could you eat every day for the rest of your life?

2. Speaking of food, did you eat well today?

3. What is your favorite drink?

4. HAVE YOU TRIED BUBBLE TEA, AND IF SO WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLAVOR

5. Your favorite article of clothing you own? Pictures if you can please!

6. Would you say that you adapt well to change?

7. Are you happy with your life in general?

8. What would you say is the most important thing in your life right now?

9. Do you prefer city or suburban life? And why? (only applies if you’ve experienced both)

10. Do you find it easier to lie through text or voice?

11. Do you tell lies very often? Including white lies.

1. If it's just one foodstuff, plain white rice or sliced bread, mainly because it's inoffensive enough that I can eat it repetitively and not get tired. I could also probably eat steak very day, every meal, and not get tired of it, but it needs to be served with other stuff.

2. I ate well enough that I'm not unhealthy :relieved:

3. Water. Inca Kola maybe? Tbh the real answer is probably bubble tea but I didn't want to be boring because of the next question.

4. Bubble tea is pretty great! I usually just go for plain milk tea over fancy flavours.

5. I don't have any favorite articles of clothing since it's just t-shirts and jeans or dress shirts and slacks. I'll upload a picture of a t-shirt for you in a bit if I can find one I like.

6. I don't know if I can say I adapt well, but I think I adapt better than the average person because I don't really have a set routine or deep roots in any one aspect of my life.

7. I think my life is 

Spoiler

okay. Wouldn't say I'm happy but I'm not sad or anything.

8. It's hard to choose just one thing between work/health/relationships with people. Work SHOULD be the most important thing to me, but what is ACTUALLY most important with me right now is building on my relationships with people so I don't just let them die again.

9. For now, city life since it's easier to just walk everywhere and find stuff happening without dealing with headaches like parking and transportation in general.

10. Lying through text is relatively easy because of the years I've spent replicating towntells in mafia. Lying through voice is hard, I tend to stutter when I'm nervous and lying gets me really nervous. Lying in person is impossible for me, too many facial expression and body language cues to manage.

11. I don't tell outright lies often, but I do tell lies of omission from time to time. I don't talk to people enough to tell white lies on a regular basis - if it gets to that point I'm more likely to change the subject.

On 9/4/2018 at 12:47 PM, Kinumi said:

102. how do you feel about your OVERWHELMING POPULARITY 7a58c7b3d2.png

102. :blobsweat: I'm just surprised you wanted to ask so many questions. :blobsweat:

On 9/4/2018 at 2:21 PM, Kinumi said:

103. first and current impressions of heartnado?

103. first impression - wow what a wholesome place and a little scary too, you can't deflect compliments!

current impression -

kim 08/24/2018
im the one who made heartnado, it's a place of appreciation
i think bullying refa is fun and i appreciate it

On 9/4/2018 at 2:39 PM, Pengaius said:
  1. Who are you
  2. Do you like butter
  3. Beans
  4. Whas crakin home slice
  5. So, uh can...you feel... the love... tonight

1. I'm someone who didn't know what they were getting into

2. Butter is great, miles better than margarine

3. Baked or in minestrome. Actually you can't really go wrong with them.

4. Nothin much, you?

5. I'm always feeling the love, every night.

1) what pic should I use for my avatar here?

2) I woke up in the middle of the night because I remembered I wanted to post here. How does that make you feel?

3) When do you think the number of questions asked will extend beyond the number of your open tabs?

4) It's been 5 years since I've last seen you but I'm struggling to find the questions to ask here. What should I have asked you instead of this question?

Edit: "Recently Browsing: Dormio" - uh oh~~

Edited by ActionDan
Dormio

51 // What was the most memorable gift you ever received?

52 // If you had a get out jail free card, what crime would you want to commit for the experience?

53 // If you could have one 'do over' in your life, what would you do differently?

54 // What is a dream you have yet to accomplish?

55 // Do you follow your heart or do you follow your head?

56 // What’s the best lesson you’ve learned from a work of fiction?

57 // What are your top 5 songs from the touhou franchise?

58 // Show me a music track or a scene from a film that made you tear up.

59 // If you could live in the universe of any novel, tv show, or film, what would it be and why?

60 // If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be and why?