SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

...no one ever gets my humor. I'm not being serious or trying to seem whiny, that was literally me just being sociable and "goofy" (for lack of a better word). I do that alllllll the time. It was meant as humorous, not serious, etc. But if it bothers people, I'll stop speaking.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...no one ever gets my humor. I'm not being serious or trying to seem whiny, that was literally me just being sociable and "goofy" (for lack of a better word). I do that alllllll the time. It was meant as humorous, not serious, etc. But if it bothers people, I'll stop speaking.

Hey, if it means anything, I knew you were being sarcastic. :)

Hatt, could a rule be added asking people to not complain about not getting nominated or receiving enough nominations? I understand if you would prefer not to bother adding this rule given that only one person really performs the aforementioned behavior.

Hey he was referring to me, bud.

I'm the only attention whore this forum needs.

Let me say the following. This thread is meant for:

1. people asking interviewees questions;
  2. interviewees answering people's questions;
  3. people nominating the next interviewees.

Anything that does not qualify under either of the above three should be discussion of the "interviewing game" and its rules. If you have other things to say, whether they're whiny, humorous or whatever else, this is not the place for them. During an interview, interviewees want to see questions, not irrelevant posts. During a nomination period, I want to count nominations, not sift through irrelevant posts. I don't mind one or two, but keep it to a minimum.

Having said that, we proceed to the order of the day.

Nominations:

6: Boron
4: Soul
4: Monde
4: Charlie
3: Doofina
2: Austin
1: Tragonight
1: KingMarth64
1: Sirius
1: Rehab
1: Quintessence
1: Power Master

And, not that I'm complaining, but don't we need 2 nominations to make the shortlist? At least, that's what the OP says.

That's correct.

Nominations:
7: Boron
2: Power Master

You're a doofus mumu.

It's what I do best.

Technically, we'll only allowed to vote for two people and you voted four. But you're the overlord, so... I guess what you say goes. X)

Never give tyrants any leeway. Otherwise you end up with dictators like Tangerine in charge.

That's correct.

Nominations:

Can you actually explain how the Short List works? It's only mentioned once in the opening post to this version of the thread and doesn't actually say how it works.

^ Yeah, that's what I meant. The list prior to this one, the one where I have one vote, well, I had one vote, so I'm a little confused as to how I was still listed. Or do you just list everyone regardless of how votes they've gotten just to keep a good tally system?

Can you actually explain how the Short List works? It's only mentioned once in the opening post to this version of the thread and doesn't actually say how it works.

It basically means nothing more than that you need at least 2 votes to get an interview. Should we get to a point where no nominee has at least 2 votes - whether it is due to waning interest in the thread or other circumstances - we should think of alternatives (such as an extended nomination period, a second nomination round or allowing past interviewees to be nominated and interviewed again) rather than pick someone who has received only 1 vote at random.

Usage of the word "short list" for this can indeed lead to confusion, so I'll rephrase the rule.

^ Yeah, that's what I meant. The list prior to this one, the one where I have one vote, well, I had one vote, so I'm a little confused as to how I was still listed. Or do you just list everyone regardless of how votes they've gotten just to keep a good tally system?

That list is purely for my own convenience and the convenience of anyone else who's interested in who has gotten how many votes.

It can also be used as a control mechanism; as all humans err, I can make a mistake while counting nominations, and this list gives attentive people the opportunity to correct me if I do.

Nominations:
5: Soul
3: Austin
Edited by Hattusili I

SF Interview #56: Boron
Interview ends on 24/1/2016.

Please keep in mind that you may ask no more than 5 questions unless Boron decides to lift the question limit.

Final nomination count:

5: Soul
5: Charlie
3: Austin
3: Sirius

;o

woooo Boron

1.) Favorite single video game song?

2.) Favorite video game soundtrack overall?

3.) What's the most memorable thing that you've been able to accomplish on SF?

4.) boring impressions question if you want to do this one