SF Interviews 2.0 - Florete

Julius Nepos

Oops. Sorry, I couldn't remember and couldn't find it looking back, so I just took a shot.

Well then, what would you say is the hardest part about being a doctor?

No worries, people seem to default to nurse with women, so you aren't the first.

Really, the hardest part for me is paperwork. Everything requires so much documentation, and it takes forever. I'm actually catching up on notes right now. I'm about a week behind.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries, people seem to default to nurse with women, so you aren't the first.

I am the exception because I actually know a male nurse.

*Ahem*

21. Do you watch anime?

22. Have you read The Lord of the Rings trilogy?

23. Would you ever attempt to climb a mountain?

24. Favorite color?

25. Favorite non-Nintendo game?

I am the exception because I actually know a male nurse.

*Ahem*

21. Do you watch anime?

22. Have you read The Lord of the Rings trilogy?

23. Would you ever attempt to climb a mountain?

24. Favorite color?

25. Favorite non-Nintendo game?

I've got an uncle who is a nurse. Although that's the case of the opposite where people assume male=doctor and female=nurse.

21. A little bit, but I'm not an expert. The only ones I've really seen are Pokemon, Sailor Moon, and Madoka. I've been watching the Dragonball Z abridged series, but I never actually watched the original. I'm open to watching more, but I just haven't really watched much TV in general.

22. Yep, I read in the late 90's in the 7th grade, I want to say. I actually read the Hobbit before that and found it a far easier read.

23. Nope, I'm scared of heights and would wimp out at the first sign of falling to my death. I also hate being cold, so that's a double whammy.24.

24. Kind of a tie between Orange and Blue

25. Either Tales of Graces or Baldur's Gate 2. Although Graces might not count, since it was first released on the Wii in Japan.

1. Were there any "walls" you came across on the path you took to get the career you have now?
2. Have you played any Fire Emblem Hacks?
3. Have you meet any celebrities in person?
4. Less favourite game play mechanic in the series (Fog of War, Ambush Spawns etc)?

5. Any funny moments you've had as a doctor?

1. Were there any "walls" you came across on the path you took to get the career you have now?

2. Have you played any Fire Emblem Hacks?

3. Have you meet any celebrities in person?

4. Less favourite game play mechanic in the series (Fog of War, Ambush Spawns etc)?

5. Any funny moments you've had as a doctor?

1. You'll need very good grades and a decent MCAT score. I want to say my MCAT was 32-O (I took it 9 years ago, so I'm honestly not sure, it might have been 33.), but I think they use a completely different scale, now. In undergrad, I got straight A's with the exception of Intermediate German II, which was a B. I graduated Summa Cum Laude and was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa, which didn't hurt, but those awards are awarded at the end of college, so unless you take a year off before med school, it won't be a deciding factor. I also worked full time during undergrad, which helps your application, especially if it's in a medical field. There were about the same amount of women as men in my class, so gender is not a wall, and people who say that it is are just whiners making excuses or trying to make out women to be victims, which really annoys me.

2. I haven't, but I'm interested in maybe doing so. The randomizers look interesting as well.

3. I have been involved in the medical care of some, but HIPAA rules forbid me from saying who

4. I don't like Bows, Magic, and Shurikens being a part of the weapon triangle. I think Shurikens are way to OP. I think Hand Axes and Javelins were overnerfed. I want the old Magic Triangle with Light and Dark magic to return.

5. Lots of stories in the ER and Psych Ward. One time, there was a patient in the ER who was crawling around the ER on all fours, stark naked, who thought she was a dog or something. She looked like she was 60 or so, but may have been younger, since drugs can often make you age faster.

Edited by Rezzy

No new interview yet?

Anyways ErrantShepherd was in the lead.

Sorry, I fell asleep when I got back from work and then was disoriented and forgot. I'll go tally for second place, as Errant can't make it.

Tally:

Fruity insanity 3

Thane 3

sirius 2

KingMarth64

Jotari

Quintessence

blah

henrymidfields

ninja monkey

The winner by random.org was Fruity Insanity.

Edited by Balcerzak