Days Until Fates Counter & Fates Friending Thread

CaitlynMellark

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FC: 4785-4930-6911 Kuri

Although I'm getting the New 3DS around the same time as Fates' release date so I'll likely be playing it on the new system.

I'll post my new FC when the time comes.

Added, and if you're going to transfer all your data to the new system, FC carries with it. If you're keeping the old and not transferring, then you'll have two FCs to us, arguably mostly useful for stuff like Pokemon Friend Safaris and trades.

Thanks dont know why it wont let me pm the message box just will not load for me.

Messaging is really slow for me too. I takes a good clean 30 seconds to a minute to send a message. That might just be me, though.

Edited by Giga Man

Messaging is really slow for me too. I takes a good clean 30 seconds to a minute to send a message. That might just be me, though.

it's actually sending message faster, you just can reset page and this will be send.

At least works for me (lol)

My FC is 1848 - 2033 - 5445. I've preordered the SE so expect lots of shenanigans. :p I'll add everyone in the thread momentarily.

Edit: I've added everyone who has posted in the thread so far. If I need to I'll send out PMs notifying people tomorrow. My hand hasn't hurt this much from typing in FC since Pokemon X/Y.. (back then, I actually hit the friend cap ;p)

Edited by lordcorrin

Added, and if you're going to transfer all your data to the new system, FC carries with it. If you're keeping the old and not transferring, then you'll have two FCs to us, arguably mostly useful for stuff like Pokemon Friend Safaris and trades.

That's helpful to know. Thanks. I'm still not sure if I'm going to transfer data and trade in my old 3DS or keep it and start over on the new one. If I stick with the latter, I can abuse Streetpass and trades and be my own friend 'cuz that's totally not sad at all.

I have edited the first post & now it's official from me

I will NOT send any more PM's

you add me from the first post or pm me

Because I have sent everyone here a post saying the same thing

And the fingies hurt

I think I can drop mine too...

FC: 3308-4620-7896

I have some games for online: Smash, MarioKart, Pokémon X & OR, STEAM (but I just started it, I think this have online? I'm not actually sure)

But I'm a terrible player on everything~

Anyway, can't wait for Fates, I want My Castle right now

TC, are you willing to update the first post with everyone's FCs?

Speaking of, I'll post mine. . .like, a lot later. If you around when Pokemon X/Y came out, you have my FC.

With "later" being "now".FC: 0490-5014-2440You'll have to tell me that you added me (via profile/PM), because my friends list is kinda full.

Well, I have done the friend code list, so I'm saying rn I am adding you on both 3DS's

Added everyone on the list

I think I can drop mine too...

FC: 3308-4620-7896

I have some games for online: Smash, MarioKart, Pokémon X & OR, STEAM (but I just started it, I think this have online? I'm not actually sure)

But I'm a terrible player on everything~

Anyway, can't wait for Fates, I want My Castle right now

I have hardly any friends on my 3ds so it'll be great to have some people to do my castle battles with

FC 0275-9084-3737

quote or pm me if you add me

Here's my FC 2449 - 5112 - 7190

I'm getting Fates SE and I've got Smash Bros.

My NNID is literally Replicaaa! if you want to play me in Smash WiiU, or Splatoon.

PM me or tell me here if you added me.

My FC is: 5284-1551-6570. Pm me and a I'll get you. See you when the game comes out.

Added all of you.