Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

Ooh, we'll get a new trailer, too? I almost wish I hadn't watched the leaks.

But seriously, did Jangmo-o have to become bipedal in later stages? The Fire Starter Syndrome is spreading.

Also, heck yes, Type: Null's evolution still looks awesome.

And is giving me even more Arceus vibes. Namely the long neck and head shape.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The item that changes Silvadi's types is called Memory and the ability that lets Silvadi change types is called AR system.

Arceus, AR system...

ARceus, AR system...

Very interesting...

I think I'm starting to see the picture here...

Edited by Water Mage

Also-wondering if Silvadi might be a hint towards a gem IV remake-maybe with a greater focus towards Arceus in general?

As long as it doesn't result in anything like that crackpot Gnoggin theory, I'd be down for this.

Would be pretty nice if it had ties to Arceus. Honestly, I find that Pokémon so far to be incredibly cool; there's just something about a failed experiment made to try rival the legendary Pokémon (and maybe control the Ultra Beasts?) that has a nice ring to it. Especially since Gladion has one, which hints at an even more interesting backstory.

With any luck, it's damn rare. It would bother me if you can find them in large quantities in a plot of grass somewhere. Still, how can it be such a seemingly unique Pokémon yet both the player and Gladion can own one? Oh well.

Still, how can it be such a seemingly unique Pokémon yet both the player and Gladion can own one? Oh well.

B/W/B2/W2 had Reshiram/Zekrom. Owned by N in the first one but given to the trainer in the second. I can see history repeating itself, maybe?

Okay, okay, the new info is the 14th. Tomorrow.

I'm the freaking OP and I can't even keep track of these things, apparently.

Aw man, and I was so looking forward to the new railer, too! Oh well, I've got the day off tomorrow, so I'll just hit that refresh button until they upload it.

Type:Null's evo looks awesome, I also like how Jangmo-o's line looks like something from Monster Hunter.

They almost make me regret going with grass types only. Almost.

Would be pretty nice if it had ties to Arceus. Honestly, I find that Pokémon so far to be incredibly cool; there's just something about a failed experiment made to try rival the legendary Pokémon (and maybe control the Ultra Beasts?) that has a nice ring to it.

I guess you must like Mew and Mewtwo then, considering that the second was created in order to give life to a pokémon that could surpass the first one, which is the same concept that Type Null seems to be based off.

Anyway, I really like Type Null's evolution and Jangmo's evolutions seems really cool.

A close-up I saw in Shofu's overview vid:

Gladion_and_AR_System.png

Apparently Silvadi uses "Memory Sticks" for it's ability. We're seeing fire, water, and grass shown here.

...Gee. It's almost like Gladion's going to be our rival or something.

Ooh, I'm loving Silvadi! That's an epic design. :o

I like Jangmo-Oh's final form too! I might use it.

Ilmia or whoever that is has a horrible design, imo. Far too feminine for a guy. I swear, it's FE7 Lucius level feminine. I don't have a big issue with feminine-looking guys in itself (though I can't say I'm really a fan of them either), but I think there are too many in the games I'm playing lately. The occasional feminine guy is okay, but most guys look like guys, not girls. I can give this femdude a pass if there aren't many more of these to come in Sun/Moon though.

Edited by Anacybele

And that dragon can't even get affected by Pixilate Hyper voice? And it's a fighting type too? How in the world am I suppose to counter that with an Eeveelution team? Hyper Beam?

Also, Japan should stop doing the same jokes over and over, a guy who looks like a girl was never funny and never will be.

Edited by Nym

Also, Japan should stop doing the same jokes over and over, a guy who looks like a girl was never funny and never will be.

It's literally one of the oldest jokes in human history. I mean, I don't think it's very funny either, but the "never was" is obviously false.

While asking Japan to stop doing certain things, can someone tell them that people eating a lot of food is not a joke, nor is it funny?

I don't know, really, I got carried away I think.

But still, making a joke over and over make the joke gets old really quickly.

And that dragon can't even get affected by Pixilate Hyper voice? And it's a fighting type too? How in the world am I suppose to counter that with an Eeveelution team? Hyper Beam?

Ice Beam? Blizzard? Psychic? Aerial Ace? Moon Blast? Don't be a one trick pony with a team that can get countered easily.

Err... Moonblast will probably OHKO it.

That immunity to Pixilate Hyper Voice doesn't mean much really.

Mega Gardevoir often carries Psychic/Psyshock and Will-o-Wisp and Sylveon can learn Psyshock and Yawn, so really, it's not that much of a threat.

Actually, I don't have high hopes for Jangmo-O and it's evolutions.

Dragon/Fighting is actually a pretty bad type combination. Those two types don't really mesh well.

Dragon/Fighting is actually a pretty bad type combination. Those two types don't really mesh well.

Defensivley maybe, it's pretty neat offensively though.

Defensivley maybe, it's pretty neat offensively though.

Not really actually, Fighting by itself is pretty good, but Dragon is not that great offensively, Dragon's only positive when it comes to offense is the fact that it deals neutral damage to most types, which is a good thing, but it's the only one.

Dragon is actually not that good of a type, despite popular belief.