Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

Butterfree at least has Compoundeyes and Tinted Lens to its name. It has decent moves for the early game but falls off due to low stats, but it evolves so fast that it isn't a big deal to train one.

Beautifly... It just sucks.

...Wow. I went to Smogon to take a look, just out of curiosity to see what was said about it to see how bad it might be..."just sucks" is an understatement, holy crap.

Edited by Dai

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no Corocoro leak today. I suppose it'll be tomorrow. Or the next day. Or the next day. Or we can wait until it releases...

It's supposed to be info on Type Null, correct? And then we also have Pokénchi on the 16th (Which will probably be nothing new but eh, we can hope) and the official stuff on the 13th(?), so we're bound to get some good stuff this week.

maybe theyll finally reveal the cutiefly evolution

Edited by TrueEm

So no Corocoro leak today. I suppose it'll be tomorrow. Or the next day. Or the next day. Or we can wait until it releases...

It's supposed to be info on Type Null, correct? And then we also have Pokénchi on the 16th (Which will probably be nothing new but eh, we can hope) and the official stuff on the 13th(?), so we're bound to get some good stuff this week.

maybe theyll finally reveal the cutiefly evolution

Yep.

And generally CoroCoro doesn't leak until the 12th anyways.

So what do you guys think Type: Null's "true power" is? Whatever it is, I'm sure it includes the removal of its armor and a dramatic change in stats, from bulky to fast.

Also, I really hope it learns a lot of moves of all types with no relation to each other, which would fit its chimera motif.

Edited by Thane

So what do you guys think Type: Null's "true power" is? Whatever it is, I'm sure it includes the removal of its armor and a dramatic change in stats, from bulky to fast.

Also, I really hope it learns a lot of moves of all types with no relation to each other, which would fit its chimera motif.

I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up as discount Arceus and can learn every single TM.

WRT the topic title... Has anything really leaked yet?

It's in preparation. I'm not on here 24/7, and it could happen at any time- I want to make it very obvious that this thread is only for officially revealed info.

Could've fooled me.

I'm a bit obsessive, and SF is my number-one online hangout- I don't exactly care for social media and the like. If I'm browsing the internet, chances are it's here.

I just saw the French Version of that UK legendary trailer, which have some slightly different dialogues.

We have the full French Name of the one asking about the Aether Foundaton (name finish by ...via) which is here Alyxia. Not sure if thsi is just the other main character name or a new character yet.

They also gives a name to what is probably that hole we saw UB-0 coming out Ultra-Brèche (Ultra-Breach would fit, I guess...).

Nothing exactly new here, but still interresting. (It also seems Hala is the one explaining you how Poké-Ride works.)

I'm a bit obsessive, and SF is my number-one online hangout- I don't exactly care for social media and the like. If I'm browsing the internet, chances are it's here.

Same here, man, I was only joking. I like talking to people here; it's a relatively small and intimate environment as far as forums go, yet there's often things to discuss. It's a nice place to virtually hang out.

So we'll get more news tomorrow, then? Awesome, I just finished a thing I've had to deal with for a while, so I should have some time after I've taken care of the day's agenda to discuss the news.

So we'll get more news tomorrow, then? Awesome, I just finished a thing I've had to deal with for a while, so I should have some time after I've taken care of the day's agenda to discuss the news.

Corocoro will hopefully leak tomorrow, and then we have video/website stuff on the 13th.

Looks like the first info leak from CoroCoro is up.

[spoiler=BIG Image]corocoro11161.jpg

Looks like Alolan Grimer is Poison/Dark, and it possibly confirms that Type: Null is a discount Arceus, if there are those that had that theory. That, and that Type: Null may yet evolve.

Edited by Dai

Source: www.serebii.net

The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed the latest news on Sun & Moon. As always, do note that translations are preliminary while we work on them. In the first image, we see Alolan Grimer, which appears to be a Poison/Dark-type.

10:20: From the same source, but currently without pictures so it's unconfirmed, Jangmo-o's evolution is in the magazine, and is Dragon/Fighting-type, and that Type: Null it evolves into a Pokémon called Shiruvadi (シルヴァディ) and that either Null or its evolution change type based on items it holds. We'll bring confirmation of this as and when it comes so keep checking back.

12:50: The same source says that Shiruvadi has got the ability "AR System" which changes its type based on the hold item.

Edited by Quintessence

Jangmo-o's evolution being Dragon/Fighting is no surprise, given how its bio all but said as much. Still, it's cool with a new unique typing.

Wait, Type: Null evolves? I almost feel that's a shame; I really liked the odd design, and I was under the impression it was freakishly powerful alread underneath that armor. I'm also surprised it's a man-made Pokémon that evolves - I know about Porygon 2, but it was always portrayed more as an update to a program, as opposed to a completely new Pokémon.

Grimer's Poison/Dark? That's such a good combination. I do hope Weezing gets the extra Fire typing as well, then.