Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

Page 65 is up! Today involves playing with Jakob's loyalties and the world turning upside down. xD

They've been on the offensive with plenty of stuff with fanbase and game mechanics alike. xD

You're very welcome : ) I'm glad I can bring something to the fanbase in this way that isn't just pre-release info. xD

It's pretty much a joke on picking a team based solely on female units and using only them simply for appearance, which pokes fun at those who decide on things that way. Making a harem out of the girls on one side or another.

You're welcome, and thank you very much for that! I sent a personal email to show my appreciation, and only wish I could do more!

I love the comics Kirokan, thank you so much~

Ok, time to see if I can figure this all out...

Left Side: Felicia doesn't screw up at all in fact she managed to perform the duties of a maid without being clumsy. The weather though says otherwise. I'm confused on why Corrin said that the world is about to turn upside down...oh. OH! OH CRAP!!! Leo must have become really, really cranky with hearing that comment.

Right Side: Ok, Jakob is being his normal stubborn self. But who are the two young woman again? One of them is Orochi due to the headband that she has on but the other one is...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite honestly, your work is more than enough! Definitely the highlight of my day. :)

Orochi knows how to play people, damn! Also embarrassed Leo, so cute.

Right Side: Ok, Jakob is being his normal stubborn self. But who are the two young woman again? One of them is Orochi due to the headband that she has on but the other one is...

EDIT: Scratch that, it was the back of Orochi I was looking at.

Or it IS Hana in the first panel, and someone else.

Edited by Res

Quite honestly, your work is more than enough! Definitely the highlight of my day. :)

Orochi knows how to play people, damn! Also embarrassed Leo, so cute.

The other one is Hana, I believe. :)

Que the thunderstorm coming for Kamui due to him giving a nice 'compliment' to Leo.

I'm curious about the ones harassing Jakob on page 65 too. I assume it's Hana and Oboro in the second panel, and I also assume it's Orochi in the third due to the neckpiece and quip, but the hair doesn't match and she comes out of nowhere compared to the two on the previous panel.

Page 66 is up! Jakob being the usual Jakob, and then Sakura being adorably shy.

Regarding the people on Page 65, I think it's Hana (since she mentions training on Page 66 too) and Oboro, and then Orochi afterward.

Page 66 is up! Jakob being the usual Jakob, and then Sakura being adorably shy.

Regarding the people on Page 65, I think it's Hana (since she mentions training on Page 66 too) and Oboro, and then Orochi afterward.

Thank you again Kirokan~ I'll treasure your translations forever~

Ok, Jakob isn't acting like himself in the end regarding gifts, a huge overreaction from him in the final portrait with a "Is it really that big of a deal?" face from Hana after he gets a gift from his Lady.

Sakura and Elise. Shrinking Violet and Genki Girl. Elise is acting like herself and Sakura attempts to act like her resulting with interesting results. Can't help but smile and struggle to not laugh reading each panel.

Heh, I like how Corrin's first thought is "They make a good pair" instead of some weird misunderstanding. Good going, onii-chan!

Edited by Taka-kun

Man, I love these things. From the jokes, to the adorableness, and the jabs at the playerbase. Almost everything here is practically priceless...

Keep up the good work, Kirokan! We appreciate your translations.

Kyaaahhh count: 8

10: Charlotte or Corrin?

21: Azura or Gunter?

39: Sakura

40: Ophelia

47: Corrin

57 (x2): Oboro, Sakura

66: Sakura

Edited by Jave

You know who else would be a good pair for Sakura?

883703-518px_shyguy.jpg

Yep, we're making visual jokes now!

Why are you showing a picture of a Sh... Ohhh, I get it.

Great joke, both thumbs up.

883703-518px_shyguy.jpg

Hah. Thumbs up.

Also, I read your sig as "Phillius' Guide to Revelation" and thought it was open advice to Thane.

Edited by The DanMan

Page 67 is up! Ends this chapter with the usual over-dramatic Odin and a little bit of a misunderstanding regarding clothing. xD

Kirokan, I love you.

I love you too for having a double Mia pic and badge. xD

Man, I love these things. From the jokes, to the adorableness, and the jabs at the playerbase. Almost everything here is practically priceless...

Keep up the good work, Kirokan! We appreciate your translations.

You're welcome, and thank you for reading : )

Kyaaahhh count: 7

10: Charlotte or Corrin?

21: Azura or Gunter?

39: Sakura

40: Ophelia

47: Corrin

57: Oboro

66: Sakura

Really? Just seven? Felt like we had more by now! xD Keep up the count!

883703-518px_shyguy.jpg

A picture says a thousand words, and this one says a thousand puns. xD

Thanks again Kirokan~ I'm starting to feel a bit hungry for corn and steak now that I have seen the comic to the right, well I was feeling hungry for some steak that is...

Looks like Corrin got...a little taste of Saizo. Wonder if he will ever realize that.

I'm bad at making jokes honestly but I'll try to phrase it like this:

Corrin got a taste of the dark steak that Odin made from Saizor salad.