Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 55 is up! Saizo trying to be a show off and... Arthur just looking creepily awesome of which Effie approves, I guess!

I'm well enough to continue for now! Thanks though : )

And he's back indeed xD

Yeah, this author has a slightly different style to them. Well, they change up at Page 60, so hopefully something funnier comes along. xD

Not just you seeing some of the other comments : ) They seem to have a theme of presenting a character in a sillier way, rather than things related to the game as much (I think every comic so far by them has done this).

Good to know that you're feeling good Kirokan.

Outside of Effie and Arthur both being Elise's retainers...I don't see what issue Effie could be suffering from. Arthur, you are acting a bit different (the way how you smile). Wait, Effie...y-you couldn't possibly be thinking of it...you couldn't...

Saizo, if you're not feeling sick, then why are you 'drooling' so much all of a sudden?

Side note: Effie, Sakura and F! Kamui look cute in these comics, ditto to Effie who looks much cuter up to date at least for me.

Edited by Emblem Blade

On the one hand, Saizo vomiting into his mask is gross. On the other, it's hilarious. On the third metaphorical hand why would you make him a mechanist you're doing it wrong :<

I really don't understand what the joke is supposed to be in the arthur comic, am I missing something?

His hair is getting more swirly, and his chin is doubling (that's the best way I can explain).

That, and the extra movement if you really want Saizo to get closer to those chests.

Saizo base 30% Speed make much more sense for him to be a MN than Mech though

Although in most respect Mechanist is much better than MN >_>

Saizo base 30% Speed make much more sense for him to be a MN than Mech though

Although in most respect Mechanist is much better than MN >_>

I've actually only ever used Master Ninja once, and that was for Kagero. I ditched Saizo immediately, and all three routes saw the strength of Based Dread Fighter Kaze (it's ridiculous on him; he loses out on some skill and a tiny bit of speed for a large base HP buff, good strength, and godly resistance).

That Arthur and Effie one is just surreal, I have no idea what its about. xD I assume the doubling chins = manliness = muscle = attractive to Effie? I dunno...

Anyway, Page 56 is up! Niles putting dirty images into Corrin's head and all the siblings bickering over different things (of course, bust joke is expected!)

Edited by Kirokan