Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 53 is up! Thankfully neither joke is perverted. I quite enjoyed Astral Realm (as I wondered that myself), anddd for all the "poke fun at Ryoma fans", the left comic "Can't Hide" brings back the Ryoma jokes. xD

(and I wondered about the knight armor myself at that moment in the story...)

@lucisferre

Yep! Specifically, they used "谷間" to make it even more blatant. xD

Edited by Kirokan

OMG, Lillith's face. XD

I already saw the second one on my pinterest, but this was funny too.

And while I'm at it, I summon Thor Odison by the power of the great lobster hair! :p

Page 53 is up! Thankfully neither joke is perverted. I quite enjoyed Astral Realm (as I wondered that myself), anddd for all the "poke fun at Ryoma fans", the left comic "Can't Hide" brings back the Ryoma jokes. xD

(and I wondered about the knight armor myself at that moment in the story...)

@lucisferre

Yep! Specifically, they used "谷間" to make it even more blatant. xD

Thank you Kirokan, the comics are so funny. The artwork of F! Kamui is just cute~ I really could see you as an artist if you are into translating comics.

OMG, Lillith's face. XD

I already saw the second one on my pinterest, but this was funny too.

And while I'm at it, I summon Thor Odison by the power of the great lobster hair! :p

You know things have gone insane and the world is in trouble if RYOMA of all people is having a hard time with something that shouldn't be hard to solve or understand. Now that I think of it, I also wonder how Ryoma put all that General equipment over his normal attire.

The Ryoma comic made me wonder how Ryoma was able to cram all that hair into that General helmet in the actual game.

You mean your JUST now wondering that? :p

I was always curious as to how Ryoma knew how to get the armor on in the first place. I imagine armor like that isnt exactly easy to get on considering the time it took just to get something like leather armor or chainmail on back then.

Page 54 is up! Anyone with a grumpy resting face can relate to the one on the right, and anyone who knows someone who tries to act cool no matter what can relate to the left. xD

A bit later today, I think I feel an illness coming on... sigh.

Finally caught up with all of these. Thanks for all the translation work, Kirokan!

You're welcome, I hope they continue to be enjoyable to you!

Geez, I'd be careful if I was Benny. One slip up and she might asalt him with a deadly weapon. The fact that she looks so upset with him is just insalt to injury! She's lucky she's sodium cute or she might get kicked out of the army. I mean, I know she likes sweet things, but she needs to bake it easy with all the requests. Ah, who am I kidding, she's a total sweety underneath all her issues.

Page 54 is up! Anyone with a grumpy resting face can relate to the one on the right, and anyone who knows someone who tries to act cool no matter what can relate to the left. xD

A bit later today, I think I feel an illness coming on... sigh.

You're welcome, I hope they continue to be enjoyable to you!

Well, I can relate to Benny, I'm that kind of person who tends to quite grumpy and hard to please (or make happy). Although I'm not that grumpy when I'm in a mood. Poor Peri, she's just trying to be happy and get Benny happy as well.

Yukimura, how much gold has been spent to get you enough glasses? No, how much gold out of the army's savings has been used just to get you a pair of glasses!?

Please recover soon Kirokan, we'll keep you in our prayers.

Page 55 is up! Saizo trying to be a show off and... Arthur just looking creepily awesome of which Effie approves, I guess!

Well, I can relate to Benny, I'm that kind of person who tends to quite grumpy and hard to please (or make happy). Although I'm not that grumpy when I'm in a mood. Poor Peri, she's just trying to be happy and get Benny happy as well.

Yukimura, how much gold has been spent to get you enough glasses? No, how much gold out of the army's savings has been used just to get you a pair of glasses!?

Please recover soon Kirokan, we'll keep you in our prayers.

I'm well enough to continue for now! Thanks though : )

Geez, I'd be careful if I was Benny. One slip up and she might asalt him with a deadly weapon. The fact that she looks so upset with him is just insalt to injury! She's lucky she's sodium cute or she might get kicked out of the army. I mean, I know she likes sweet things, but she needs to bake it easy with all the requests. Ah, who am I kidding, she's a total sweety underneath all her issues.

And he's back indeed xD

Though Benny's was humorous enough, I don't really get Yukimura's. I mean, I understand the "joke", but I just don't find it funny.

Yeah, this author has a slightly different style to them. Well, they change up at Page 60, so hopefully something funnier comes along. xD

I am having a hard time understanding this person's code of humor, but maybe that is just me?

Not just you seeing some of the other comments : ) They seem to have a theme of presenting a character in a sillier way, rather than things related to the game as much (I think every comic so far by them has done this).