Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

Page 58 is up! We get another Oboro one and her approach to Nohrian food resembling that of a guilty muncher. xD

The other one is just another joke on Felicia's destructive capabilities.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More Oboro is good news~ On the side it's odd how she goes from being hard on Peri for cooking her a Nohrian meal to loving it and getting 'praised' by Takumi who seems to enjoy Oboro's reaction to tasting the meal.

Felicia...that's not how you show one of the most energetic allies you have how to do dished. If you bring harm to my precious sister I'm gonna...

And once again, we thank you for translating every single comic for us, Kirokan, you are a blessing to us all~

Edited by Emblem Blade

About the Elise/Maid comic, did anyone here change Elise into a Maid at some point in Conquest/Revelation? The only reason I can see out of this is for her to pick up Live to Serve.

I changed her to maid to see how well she would perform in Revelations. In Conquest it was mostly for Live to Serve and Tomebreaker.

About the Elise/Maid comic, did anyone here change Elise into a Maid at some point in Conquest/Revelation? The only reason I can see out of this is for her to pick up Live to Serve.

I did. Gave her a flame shuriken once she hit C rank. No regrets; she was EASILY one of my strongest.

Yes, the other comic I was waiting! Takumi probably enjoy watching Oboro's expressions, the girl probably have a lot of them to keep people entertaining... People that don't get scared of her of course.

Felicia's training sessions look very expensive for the army financials!!

Thanks again Kirokan!

I know, I got that, but I initially thought Takumi just declined the massage, and then told Hinata not to be too hasty in throwing Oboro out. I mean come on Takumi, show a bit of a spine.

...Or abs. Just show her your abs.

Haha yeah, she will love that!

If Elise ends up being trained by Felicia, the resulting destruction of Nohr might make Grima feel inadequate... Corrin better get that fire orb to level 3 and recruit Flora quickly.

Azura's lack of reaction to Corrin being launched out of the hot springs makes me wonder if such a thing happens often. It wouldn't really be out of character for Corrin at any rate.

It's kind of funny that the last few comics have had a lot of random Oboro and Oboro/Takumi.

tumblr_mys40cKYA81r6t37xo1_500.gif

Also, "a maid...princess?" THANK YOU XANDER! You may be an insufferable dick in the game but holy crap that class choice is weird for Elise!

Oh you guys. xD Today we end the chapter with Page 59. Garon gets to appear in one of them with a Felicia joke. The other features that terrible tome Ginnungagap. xD

On the right side...yeah, that tome has a very long and unusual spelling which makes it hard to same. I can't even pronounce it properly without making myself look funny. (My irl parents were wondering what I was trying to say and asked me if something was wrong...I was so embarrassed that I couldn't even explain myself.)

On the left side, FELICIA did the most damage due to her clumsy nature of being a clutz/ditz. She was pretty sharp as well knowing that Lady Kamui needed help in a case like that. However, it looks like someone else is starting to get pretty annoyed as a result.

Thank you again, Kirokan, for the magnificent translations. We look forward to seeing more of your work whenever you are able to these comics.