Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 68 is up and starts a new chapter with another food burning joke!

Haha! Women who can't cook! Now isn't that just about the silliest joke you've ever heard for the first time?

giphy.gif

I'm pretty sure that's what 95% of shounen writers think happens in the kitchen when they come up with this pure comedy gold.

Edited by Thane

Page 68 is up and starts a new chapter with another food burning joke!

Right-Side: The crop really was great, if the size of the food that they get isn't really big. Shame that the amount of big eaters in FE seems to be rather average to small compared to the number of characters in each game.

Left-Side: I'm at a loss of words to ask what is going on outside of the 'can't cook food properly' dialogue.

Thanks again Kirokan, going from character traits being shown to what each character can't actually perform outside of combat just highlights how silly every character can get at times~

Edited by Emblem Blade

The Rinkah can't cook thing is really inconsistent, actually.

Mess hall says she can't cook, supports says she can (see: Takumi, Hayato)

WHICH ONE

Edited by Thor Odinson

The Rinkah can't cook thing is really inconsistent, actually.

Mess hall says she can't cook, supports says she can (see: Takumi, Hayato)

WHICH ONE

Well, she's AT the Mess Hall, so...

Well, she's AT the Mess Hall, so...

I'm aware that she's at the mess hall at this particular comic, but I was referring to in general her cooking ability is very inconsistently depicted, unlike, say, Hinoka and Felicia, who are consistently bad at cooking even in supports, or do not have contradictory evidence like Reina.

I'm aware that she's at the mess hall at this particular comic, but I was referring to in general her cooking ability is very inconsistently depicted, unlike, say, Hinoka and Felicia, who are consistently bad at cooking even in supports, or do not have contradictory evidence like Reina.

Just stereotypes; Velour is confirmed to smell nice but people assume she smells like shit.

Hoshidan racism, I say!

I mean Rinkah is treated like shit in half of her supports

Takumi likes her cooking though everyone else can go home

Isn't that a running theme in this game? I'm not even saying that to mock the writing or anything, I just feel like everytime you talk about the supports in this game, the word "asshole" gets thrown around a lot.

Edited by Thane

Isn't that a running theme in this game? I'm not even saying that to mock the writing or anything, I just feel like everytime you talk about the supports in this game, the word "asshole" gets thrown around a lot.

Well, asshole is mostly referring to the couple of known assholes like Jakob, Asama, etc who are assy to basically everyone. Sometimes I'll also call characters I like asshole ironically because I use swear words as terms of endearment ("Ryoma, what an asshole motherfucker, how dare he be so hot").

I've also read about...90% of the gen1 supports, so that's a lot of supports I have in my system.

But in the case of Rinkah's supports, I feel like half of her support partners don't really respect her or her culture. The other half of her supports, I really like.

I do actually enjoy quite a number of fates supports, though.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Page 70 is up! We get a joke of Setsuna and her trap luck, and then a joke on aesthetics when it comes to class change priorities (and Odin's crotch). xD

It has been too long without a Lilith. How many pages are left Kirokhan?

Today has Page 70, there are 114 total! 44 left!

"Despite so many other people who are qualified for this honor..." said Mr. Worst unit in the game.

Please tell me I'm not the only person here who first thought that.

"Despite so many other people who are qualified for this honor..." said Mr. Worst unit in the game.

Please tell me I'm not the only person here who first thought that.

Just reclass him into a Swordmaster. Then he actually becomes pretty good. I guess Odin was just destined to use a sword. His fell hand is nothing compared to the almighty sword hand.