Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

Though the Raijinto does give Ryoma stat boosts in exactly the right places to kill things, whereas the Siegfried... doesn't

Yup, yup! Raijinto >>> Siegfried.

(I had to google which was the sword and which was his son. I think I've been calling Siegmund Siegfried all this time, oops)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though the Raijinto does give Ryoma stat boosts in exactly the right places to kill things, whereas the Siegfried... doesn't

Xander's Speed growth is kind of mediocre, so Siegfried's Defense boost is enough to help him tank (physical) hits and hit hard in return.

I see they put me in today's comic. That's pretty much how I use Xander as well.

Revelation Chapter 26 in a nutshell for me:

"Xander beats Paladin!"

"Xander beats Bow Knight!"

"Xander beats Dark Knight!"

"Xander beats EVERYTHING! Woah man I could do this all day."

Please tell me somebody gets this reference.

EDIT: Google "Tank beats everything" if you want to know.

Edited by The DanMan

The difference between Ryoma and Xander is that Ryoma is still the game's best Swordmaster even without the Rajinto.

He's still an incredible unit without his Rajinto.

Xander on the other hand becomes kinda average without Siegfried, and Silas does outclass him as Paladin.

But this is not the thread to talk about that.

(I had to google which was the sword and which was his son. I think I've been calling Siegmund Siegfried all this time, oops)

Lol I made that mistake once, saying that Xander was wielding the Siegbert. And now I can't stop imagining him swinging his poor son around when disciplining him or something XD

The difference between Ryoma and Xander is that Ryoma is still the game's best Swordmaster even without the Rajinto.

Xander on the other hand becomes kinda average without Siegfried, and Silas does outclass him as Paladin.

But this is not the thread to talk about that.

That's true, Ryoma's a really good unit even without the Raijinto. Though I would argue Odin can compete with him for the title of "best Swordmaster"; my Swordmaster Odin has more Skill, Speed, and Luck than Ryoma (but less Str and Res, but he doesn't really need Str anyway 'cause he crits everything); I dunno if his growths are actually better or if my Odin was just blessed by RNGsus

Simple solution to right comic: Pair him up with Beruka and make him become the ultimate tank.

...Every comment I read makes me feel like I'm using Ryoma wrong or he keeps getting severely RNG-screwed in my Birthright file. While his damage output is great, I always have problems with enemy hit rates. Or maybe he just sucks in comparison to everyone else because apparently everyone else in my file is RNG-blessed considering my Rinkah capped Str without me trying too hard and somehow almost everyone has 35+ HP.

I was wondering what the Keaton's comic dialogue say! So she is using him as a bait? Haha

The flying mini Keaton still looks cute!

Xander worked out great for me in the Japanese version, and was pretty reliable on my Lunatic run. But then some other times he was not so great. Ryoma usually performed better, but also had some lackluster performances. Their weapons are what kept them around for me, mostly! So it seems like it varies per playthrough.

Anyway! Posting a bit earlier today since I'll be busy later on, so Page 75 is up! We get Camilla...being creepy. xD This also ends this chapter!

Edited by Kirokan

Yup, yup! Raijinto >>> Siegfried.

It's actually Siegbert. His son, I mean.

Really? Just seven? Felt like we had more by now! xD Keep up the count!

I think one might think there's more due to there being many similar screams in some pages such as "Waaah" or "Squeee", which are sometimes used in similar contexts.

That said, turns out I did miss one, as Page 57 actually has two Kyaaahs.

Page 76 is up! A new chapter. The first comic is multiple parts (as implied by the "1"), so 2 & 3 will be up tomorrow. : )

Pretty sure these last two days have just been comic strips that could've been directly implemented in the game and no one would've batted an eye.

Maybe this is material left from Kibayashi's script...