Cipher Series 6 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: Sep 29: Happy release day! Good luck with your pulls everyone!

Kirie

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy cow, Revenant Knight AND the Bolt-Axe, complete with a character that has 0 natural base and a miserable growth in magic. BoltAxe-kun would be proud. Card looks really cool, honestly.

Edited by SalShich10N

Holy cow, Revenant Knight AND the Bolt-Axe, complete with a character that has 0 natural base and a miserable growth in magic. BoltAxe-kun would be proud. Card looks really cool, honestly.

At least her base magic growth isn't 0% unlike certain ninja.

That's not a Bolt Axe what are you even talking about, magic weapons get the 1-2 to begin with which makes it obvious that isn't part of the effect even less the art.

Revenant Knight in a fine class for a physical unit, smae STR growths as Wyver Lord but with changes in defences to get an actual RES growth.

Well Beruka here is spinning an axe above her head that shoots Lightning downwards while she's in a maagical class. It's easy to assume it's the Bolt-Axe all things considered. I was just talking about the artwork.

Revenant Knight is a garbage classs. Further cripples speed, turns good defense into mediocre and raises res from pitiful to below average, and adds E rank tomes which have severe mt problems to begin with. Only worth for the skills. It's growths might seem fine on paper but the base stats are absolutely terrible it's somehow worse than Dark Knight as far as stats go. It'd be a pretty competent class If it focused on speed rather than res.

I hate how mixed classes keep getting the short end of the stick, /Rant.

Well Beruka here is spinning an axe above her head that shoots Lightning downwards while she's in a maagical class. It's easy to assume it's the Bolt-Axe all things considered. I was just talking about the artwork.

Revenant Knight is a garbage classs. Further cripples speed, turns good defense into mediocre and raises res from pitiful to below average, and adds E rank tomes which have severe mt problems to begin with. Only worth for the skills. It's growths might seem fine on paper but the base stats are absolutely terrible it's somehow worse than Dark Knight as far as stats go. It'd be a pretty competent class If it focused on speed rather than res.

I hate how mixed classes keep getting the short end of the stick, /Rant.

One of my friends would disagree with you.

One of my friends would disagree with you.

That's nice to know

Anyways, I am starting to see a pattern in cards here around blowing up your unts with Beruka, Nyx and Garon. Will someone the Dragon Vein mechanic flip up orbs when your units die by a card effect?

Ha, for some reason I suspected it was going to be Elise the support engine. How curious, but if this becomes too strong I can see power creep hitting this game.

As long as the power creep is healthy for the game I'm fine with it. Well... as long as we don't become yugioh or vanguard at least.

Art Update. Thanks to theprinceofiris for linking.

https://twitter.com/cardland_cipher/status/770947751769104384

Rachesis

CrL0gJ7VYAA7WYV.jpg

Arvis

CrL0g2TUIAE5Bmp.jpg

Deirdre

CrL0hWWUEAApZHc.jpg

https://twitter.com/cardland_cipher/status/770937917615149058

Camilla

CrLrXLqVMAA9cfN.jpg

Leo

CrLrXzcUsAAuNQF.jpg

Card Update: https://twitter.com/syabiiiii/status/770987599850725377

Levin HN (Just making me believe he's going to get an SR even more).

CrMZGptUkAAROou.jpg

Siegbert Rare (84) and Forest's HN is 82, so it does like Siegbert gets another unpromoted card.

CrMZGp_UsAAwX6G.jpg

Edited by Draxal

Camilla is either a N or HN, her SR will be part of the gigantic panorama with Xander and Ryoma. i'm pretty sure that Camilla looks like it came from Mayo, easily their best work yet (along with that one Lilina promo).

Edited by Draxal

Camilla is either a N or HN, her SR will be part of the gigantic panorama with Xander and Ryoma. i'm pretty sure that Camilla looks like it came from Mayo, easily their best work yet (along with that one Lilina promo).

Derp, completely forgot about that.

This makes me super happy though! Easily my favorite Camilla. I also like holos as much as the next guy, but some holos can be hard to see. N/HN cards really "pop out", so in this case I'm happy to be wrong.

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion

Derp, completely forgot about that.

This makes me super happy though! Easily my favorite card. I also like holos as much as the next guy, but some holos can be hard to see. N/HN cards really "pop out", so in this case I'm happy to be wrong.

Honestly, you might be right still. I'm not sure if the other three royals are coming in that panorama for this set. We saw Elise's level 1 card, and we know she's getting a maid promotion (from earlier art). And since Beruka's getting slots 62-63; which should Peri at 60-61 (theoretically).

51-52-53 is for Xander, 54-55-56-57-58-59 would be open for the other three Royals.

Art Update. All that goodness

Holy damn that Wyvern Lord Camilla. That's definitely SR potential, though it can be HN/R and the SR fit into the 8 card spread with Xander. That would unfortunately consume 4 out of 6 SRs for Nohr in that silly gimmick. Royals do hog a lot of attention. I hope there is no Corrin in this set, we've had enough of both of them.

Diadora/Deirdre looks condescending as hell I love it. You bet Levin will not only be SR, but also be strong as all hell, no one is free from Holsety's might. 30mt tome and +20 Speed here we go. goodness, Alvis, what happened to your face?

Holy damn that Wyvern Lord Camilla. That's definitely SR potential, though it can be HN/R and the SR fit into the 8 card spread with Xander. That would unfortunately consume 4 out of 6 SRs for Nohr in that silly gimmick. Royals do hog a lot of attention. I hope there is no Corrin in this set, we've had enough of both of them.

Diadora/Deirdre looks condescending as hell I love it. You bet Levin will not only be SR, but also be strong as all hell, no one is free from Holsety's might. 30mt tome and +20 Speed here we go. goodness, Alvis, what happened to your face?

I don't think we'll have many Corrin Special Cards just for the fact to try to fit the 4 Royals in 6 of the spots... Unless the remain two SR Cards are Corrin and Azura... But that would be overkill (Corrin and Azura already have SRs, and at least 2 SR+)

There's no more corrin (for now) they said they arent making anymore

also,that camilla is likely to be HN, as the spread of royals are their SR

No more Corrin for Series 6 and 7? Great! More space for other characters (and some non-royal characters would get the SR)

Yeah, the lack of Corrins was confirmed in one of the earlier livestreams and has already been proven again with numbering. I'll get the new arts added to the OP as well. Really love that Camilla, especially! So much better than her S2 artwork.

EDIT: Another Twitter account had a clean artwork of unpromoted Elise as well:

15JWWP9.jpg

Edited by Kirie