it's weird

Caster

i mean i drive like a dumbass on the highway because i fucking know how to drive not awfully, but i wouldn't drive like that on the road, sheesh

i mean i do drive 10 mph above the limit usually, cause that is technically the actual limit, the "speed limit" is more like a recommendation on most roads, not all.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My whole life I've been driven around by my dad and now by integrity and both are fast (and skilled) drivers so my entire life I've been driven around fast so I have a feeling I won't have the patience to drive at exactly the speed limit after that..... unless it turns out that I'm a really bad driver....

I got my permit recently but they made me promise to not drive around until I have insurance and I don't have any insurance so I have to wait to start driving until I can afford insurance ;~;

Oh and welcome to like 3 years or something at sf \o/

hope you don't like people putting on turn signals ever and the only time they're ever on is when they accidentally leave it on FOR LIKE A FUCKING MILE

i'm not even joking

real talk has this happened to anyone else before because i think this is one of the most enraging things ever

There's this one left turn I make on the way to work which is a bit gradual and doesn't turn off a turn signal automatically. So sometimes I'll end up behind someone who doesn't realize and leaves it on for a few minutes.

There are people in my state that drive so slow.

Arizona has some of the most entitled drivers meanwhile...

Washington is better though it seems!

Also hi Sophie.

i swear i have literally gone like a complete mile, with someone in a bus having their right turn signal on the entire time

like i don't even understand how you could not notice your damn turn signal is on for A COMPLETE MILE

Hi Jedi

i do

i take pride in being so attentive when driving, it's kind of hard to anticipate people bolting past me at like four times my speed though

I must feel stupid as someone who insults other car drivers who don't drive the allowed speed.

It happened to me twice today. I showed them my middlefinger.

Yes, I'm an asshole behind the steering wheel.

I drive pretty fast (up to 200 kph since there's no speed limit in my country), but I never ever have risked other people yet muss less caused an accident.

To be perfectly honest, this here's something I'd like to see.

Jules with road rage? Unexpected, but okay.

You know, as long as it's not cussing out old folks or something, that's mean.

Edited by Soledai

Germany is a very tolerant country towards drivers because a limit speed on motorways doesn't exist. So I just want to exhaust my limits.

I always maintain the given speed and I never ever break traffic rules.

Whenever a slow vehicle is in front of me, I get mad fast. I curse and insult.

Of course trucks can't drive fast, but there are tons of slow car drivers on the road. And they just piss me off!

My road rage is the reason, why I prefer using the train.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Germany is a very tolerant country towards drivers because a limit speed on motorways doesn't exist. So I just want to exhaust my limits.

I always maintain the given speed and I never ever break traffic rules.

Whenever a slow vehicle is in front of me, I get mad fast. I curse and insult.

Of course trucks can't drive fast, but there are tons of slow car drivers on the road. And they just piss me off!

My road rage is the reason, why I prefer using the train.

omg I've been told germany has amazing and safe and skilled drivers (compared to the US at least), likely because it's much tougher to pass their driving exams

If you haven't driven in the US yet you should probably hope to never come over here, since apparently we're so much more dangerous

omg I've been told germany has amazing and safe and skilled drivers (compared to the US at least), likely because it's much tougher to pass their driving exams

If you haven't driven in the US yet you should probably hope to never come over here, since apparently we're so much more dangerous

I don't think that Germany has better skilled drivers than in other countries at least in North-Europe.

It's more the good infrastructure and traffic system which make it easy for the drivers to deal with traffic situations.

Germany isn't only tolerant towards speed limits but also towards breaking traffic rules.The fines for traffic offenses are pretty low (one of the lowest or maybe even the lowest in whole Europe).

However jerks on the roads exist everywhere. I have to deal with them almost everyday.

Whenever I'm in foreign countries (except neighboring f. c.), I only use public transports just not take the risk to get in to the conflict with their traffic and insurance system.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

I think France and Italy are the worst countries that I've seen. Road rules exist but are rarely followed.

When I was in Tunisia too years ago we didn't have seatbelts...

Edited by Tryhard

I really hate rowdy and obnoxious people in restaurants or fast food places.

I was just going out to get tacos cause I was out anyways and there was like a group of 10 friends being extremely annoying.