MCDOGA'S SPRITE REQUEST THREAD

mcdoga

Hey people!

Calling all spriters!

I need YOUR help! I'm working on a collaborative FE hack on this forum, and I need some portraits for my characters! Please make sure you include the blinking and talking frames and also the chibi portrait.

Portraits needed

Mcdoga: Looks like Sain but with black hair and black armor

Dominik: Looks like Canas but with blonde hair and without the monocle

Christian: Looks like Joshua but with black hair and an eyepatch

You can post the finished sprites directly in this thread.

Um, sorry. I don't really have any money. But thanks for considering to do it! I thought people would just overlook this thread.

EDIT: If you have any other ideas of payment, let me know!

Edited by mcdoga

XzvcL9s.png5jPc1T2.pnguxzA1fd.png

These are super easy edits, I don't know why someone would think they deserve money for this.

You already can't see Joshua's eye so I don't see the point of giving him an eyepatch.

Oh lol yours were easy enough I probably could've handled them but sure I'll take these. Those are nice colors indeed, but they look pretty FE7--what was left out of the OP is that (assuming mine is the project he's talking about) I'm looking for FE8 colors. Not a big deal compared to giving Canas better vision, but yeah.

Also, since he said "looks like...", maybe Mel was thinking of, if compensated, making custom mugs that have similar general appearances to the characters in question but are, well, custom.

These are super easy edits, I don't know why someone would think they deserve money for this.

Also, since he said "looks like...", maybe Mel was thinking of, if compensated, making custom mugs that have similar general appearances to the characters in question but are, well, custom.

^

if the OP only wanted recolors you'd have to be a real scumbag to ask for money

Somebody else is doing the hack

PwnageKirby's hack right? The thread called FE game?

Technically only a few of the people on the thread are really working on the hack. The rest are just contributing their self inserts/OCs.