Easiest Chapters/Paralouges?

Soapbar

Oh i forgot shigures. Such an easy 1 turn. Its a free rally speed bot basically. The enemies were already promoted yeah. Idk it really trivial bait and kill strats. Corrin hinoka felicia and setsuna could all orko enemies. But i can see how i might be wrong. To me it was very easy.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember the name of it or the child but it was Keaton's child and her paralouge and it was so simple and easy and short. In short activate dragon vein to silence all enemies (and the enemies are mages and a few facless) take down the faceless, activate dragon vein again, win. They really gave up on it.

Shoutouts to c19 for being hilarious and super fun for me. Those 30 res generals xd.

Jank Tower was fun and funny. How about them 2 speed ninjas? And them 15 HP Berserkers?

I'm surprised that the Opera House chapter on Birthright got so many mentions, as personally, I struggled, even when fielding Reina (what can I say, I'm greedy). It gave me much more trouble than the one I mentioned, that's for sure.

Same, I had a bit of trouble from that one. Mostly because Xander got at my team. In retrospect, I could have just paired up with Hinoka and flown to the escape spot, but I wanted to clear the map. XD

I'm surprised that the Opera House chapter on Birthright got so many mentions, as personally, I struggled, even when fielding Reina (what can I say, I'm greedy). It gave me much more trouble than the one I mentioned, that's for sure.

The only reason I realized how easy it was to trivialize was because I was having too much trouble beating it the way it was intended. I kept going too slow and wasn't able to reach the Escape point before Xander caught up to me

Birthright Chapters 20 and 22 feel like they we're inserted into the game like 5 Chapters after they were intended to be played. I really don't see how IS thought unpromoted enemies mounting turrets in Chapter 22 was a threatening prospect.

Same, I had a bit of trouble from that one. Mostly because Xander got at my team. In retrospect, I could have just paired up with Hinoka and flown to the escape spot, but I wanted to clear the map. XD

The only reason I realized how easy it was to trivialize was because I was having too much trouble beating it the way it was intended. I kept going too slow and wasn't able to reach the Escape point before Xander caught up to me

Same thing happened with me - I never could get to the treasure before he caught up. After a few failed tries, I decided "screw it, I'm going to use a flier as a distraction so he doesn't catch up while I try to get the treasure". Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Hisame's is pretty easy. It's just Faceless who barely do anything. The only thing that makes it aggravating is the Waste terrain. An easy, boring map that takes long to complete.

To be honest, every chapter in Birthright up to chapter 24 was pretty easy to me, with the exception of chapter 15 and 21. Conquest chapters 11, 12, and 16. Revelations chapters 15, 16, 21, and Endgame.

The Opera House chapter in BR was stupidly easy for me since my Avatar was a Wyvern Lord. I took a few looks at the enemies and was like "K, fuck it, I'm felling lazy, lets just bee-line it straight for the exit

It was, but I had to be stubborn and refuse to beat the level without getting the chest...

Easiest Birthright Chapter - I think it was Chapter 9. The one with Izana. I had Oboro and Setsuna storm the whole map. Simple.

Easiest Birthright Paralogue - Selkie's Paralogue was so easy it hurt. I used Sophie to bait and tank a bunch of hits, then had my archers take out the rest. While that was going on, I paired Kaden up with Scarlet and she just flew him up to Selkie, and then they just waited in the spots in between the archers (where they can't attack you).

Easiest Conquest Chapter - Chapter 13 was incredibly easy. Reina was an easy kill with Niles and/or Midori. Peri and Sophie tanked a lot of the hits. Once only Takumi is left, I just stayed out of his range and exp-grinded Azura, with no reinforcements. It was kind of disappointing (for Conquest).

Easiest Conquest Paralogue - Sophie seemed generally easier to get in this version than Birthright. Probably because of most characters having horses/wyverns, I had long range, allowing me to easily bait and get to enemies.

Haven't played Revelations, which will be next.

Birthright endgame... Kill general, kill final boss. 1 turn. I had actually started to struggle near the endgame because all my units had extremely poor physical durability except for Corrin, Ryoma and Rinkah, but then I got to Xander's chapter and the small amount of difficulty just tanked.

Shout out to the opera house where ending the chapter is insanely easy but the real puzzle is breaking through the enemies to get the only Hammer in Hoshido, which is very important for later chapters if you use Rinkah or Scarlet. Took me a few tries to get said hammer due to aforementioned lack of durable units.

I'm gonna have to agree with Midori and Shigure's paralogues, they were pretty easy. But I think Chapter 26 and 27 of Revelations were both a joke, they're as open ended as Awakening's chapters, allowing me to abuse rescue staves. When Xander, Ryoma and Corrin get to the boss you pretty much win. I can understand why they did that to 27 because Endgame was still to come but it was still too easy for a warm up, same for 26.

As for the Opera House in Birthright, shit that was easy on a whole other level man. I shouldn't have taken a lot of units, just the avatar and Hinoka trivialized this chapter enough as it is.

Ch11 Conquest is pretty easy, yeah. Azama and his damn Hexing Rod are the only thing that make that difficult, IMO.

I remember Ch21 Conquest to be also pretty easy somehow.

I think hands-down Dwyer's paralogue is the easiest, though lol. Barring the fact that you can unlock the outside gate and skunk the boss turn 1, the enemies are pretty easy and their layout is very relaxed, regardless of scaling and even if you opt not to kill the boss right away.

I beat Shigure's paralogue in one turn. By accident. I didn't mean to get myself into the boss' range, but he made a beeline right for me and I didn't even have to do anything since I was overleveled at the time. I think that qualifies.

Same thing happened to me. I was stunned at the amount of effort I didn't do to beat the Paralogue.

Ch. 26 of Birthright was pretty easy for me. It was mostly luck based since all I did was have my avatar go over to Xander and attack him. I preformed a double hit and on the last one I activated dragon fang which killed him and I completed the chapter in 1 turn.

Same thing happened to me. I was stunned at the amount of effort I didn't do to beat the Paralogue.

I'm generally sure it was like that since he was one of the "first" paralogues. They made it as an introduction Paralogue, like Mozu's Paralogue.

Birthright: The ones which come to mind immediately are 12, 18, 20, and 26.

12 and 26 I can forgive. 26 is easy for story/flavour reasons, and 12 can be tricky if you want to farm it and have to worry about Xander, even if you can massively cheap it out with flyers.

18 and 20 confuse me, though, especially 20. The faceless are just so weak. In fact, on Hard (dunno about Lunatic), they have 23 attack, which means a base-level Scarlet can null the damage of all of them but the boss, which is just sad. Especially since Scarlet joined 6 maps ago! 18... yeah it's not hard to one-round Leo, and again the faceless are too weak. At least if I squint I can see a similar argument about 18 as with 26, that Leo isn't playing to win.

Conquest: Hahaha Conquest doesn't have easy maps.

The easiest, I think, is probably just 7. The faceless have some skills and tricks to watch for, but nothing compared to later maps, and the map is generally pretty easy-going with enemies not all rushing you at once or anything. It's notable that I actually believed I might have to beat the map with just Corrin and my servant. The other nom I have is probably more contraversial, but I think 19 is pretty darn easy too. The enemies are all range 1 and their gimmick is easy to solve, and their performance against both wyverns and generals wielding bronze (or beastslayers) is pretty woeful.

It's interesting to note that Conquest 7 is still much harder than the aforementioned faceless maps of Birthright, while Conquest 19 is still much harder than the wolfskin map (which isn't even that easy by Birthright standards), which... says something.

Paralogues: Dwyer's.

1. Open door.
2. Have Azura enable someone to walk to the boss.
3. Kill the boss.

Done. Collect all the rewards for green units surviving. I can't imagine not having a unit/pair who can one-round that boss, I've fought him at different levels and he always sucks.

Midori's is similarly easy, and Mozu's is pretty darn non-threatening like many other faceless maps.

Not yet finished Revelation, so won't weigh in on that one yet.

Same thing happened with me - I never could get to the treasure before he caught up. After a few failed tries, I decided "screw it, I'm going to use a flier as a distraction so he doesn't catch up while I try to get the treasure".

I beat that Chapter in 2 turns by having Hinoka fly Corrin to the exit while Subaki flew Saizo to the treasure chest.

I one-turned Shigure's paralogue with a Vanguard Arthur paired with Kagerou

the fact that this was technically base arthur (I reclassed him straight to Vanguard with no level ups prior on Rev) just makes this kek-worthy.

Edit: I may as well link these 1-turn clears to anyone that wants to see them

Edited by Jakkun