The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

Are you able to go through long spans of time without swearing or "non-kid friendly" language? And if so, does it build up any sort of stress in your mind?

So was there anything going on between you and Crizix or you and Shelie, or was it all just shipping jokes from everyone else?

Does the flood of sig/avatar requests annoy you at all?

Have you ever wanted/wished someone on SF would be banned?

Curious one, aren't we now?

I don't even swear much to begin with, so.... yes. There's this thing called etiquette that I semi like to maintain, on the internet, but other than that, I couldn't really care less. Moderation is key.

.....You already know the answer to this, as I've told you long before

Not really, no. Its all in good fun, and I'd like to add that they're suggestions for when i don't know what to do next.

I couldn't possibly care enough to want someone to be banned. People are people at the end of the day, and that's all there is to it. No need sweating over it.

Edited by The Chosen One

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Heh, loyal to the light side until the end, huh?

From a personality and pairing cuteness perspective only, how would you order Roy's pairings from most favourite to least favourite?

Have you played Playstation All Stars Battle Royale? If so, who are your mains in that game?

What's your opinion on power tools being used as weapons like chainsaws and drills in real life? Would you consider it dishonourable fighting with weapons like that?

Speaking of dishonourable fighting, if you had the power to bloodbend (Avatar style, but without the ability to control water/ice as well) regardless of the moon phase and you were in a fight with someone that wanted to kill you, how much would you hold back regarding bloodbending them? Would you just explode their heart and kill them outright, or would you try to force them away or disable them?

1. Personal preference makes me go

Sue, Cecilia, Lilina, Lalum, Sophia, Shanna

2.I have not but I'd play as Jak & Daxter for sure. Shame the Dart (Legend of Dragoon) DLC was canceled or I'd have gotten the game for sure.

3. Alls fair in battle, but I hate the other part of the usual saying that alls fair in love too.

4. I'd defend myself to the up most, I'd only go for a kill if I judged it absolutely needed

would you rather be a dick or a swallower

Neither.

Why so curious?

If you mean in regards to asking quite a lot of questions in people's "As Me Anything" threads, I figured I might as well since I'll get to learn more about my fellow SF members and it's one of the few times where you can ask SF members questions out of nowhere and have it be not so awkward.

Neither.

If you mean in regards to asking quite a lot of questions in people's "As Me Anything" threads, I figured I might as well since I'll get to learn more about my fellow SF members and it's one of the few times where you can ask SF members questions out of nowhere and have it be not so awkward.

I... don't think you got the analogy there.

I see..... course, that ultimately depends on the question being asked

Do you believe the phrase: "Curiosity killed the cat"?

I... don't think you got the analogy there.

I see..... course, that ultimately depends on the question being asked

Do you believe the phrase: "Curiosity killed the cat"?

I don't think I want to.

True. I guess I've asked a few awkward questions here and there for these kind of threads, but I've been holding back on some really awkward ones like asking Raven which particular SF members he'd want to see in Pegasus Knight uniforms since he said something along those lines a while back.

Well, it depends on how bad you let your curiousity get and if it gets to the point where you compromise your safety to learn things.

I like the way you pick popular bands that are from/based in Wales.

You're forcing me to pick one Feeder song? That's just not cool. Come Back Around, Shatter, Lost & Found, Just a Day, Pushing the Senses, Seven Days in the Sun, Insomnia... Granted The Singles is the only Feeder album I have, it's a fucking good one.

I'm not really a fan of MSP because I haven't really listened to much of them, to be honest. If you could recommend some of their songs though, I'd give them a listen.

....man those feeder songs bring back memories.

for the manic street preachers i recommend

from their early stuff (their best era, in my opinion)

nostalgic pushead, faster, motorcycle emptiness, stay beautiful

their post richey edwards stuff. you must've heard these songs before

if you tolerate this, a design for life, you stole the sun from my heart

Worst AMA thread ever

I didn't say this had quality control

it's not obligatory

you don't have to do this

it's too late now

Why are you so bro

I dunno, am I