General Fire emblem headcanons

Walhart isn't actually a descendant of Alm or Celica, but he claims to be descended from Alm and Faye so others won't question his conquest of Valm. Alm never strayed from Celica, of course, and all of Alm's royal descendants were killed by Grima (which is why Walhart needed to make something up to begin with). Walhart also claims to own the Valentian Falchion, but it was lost at some point and he doesn't know of it's whereabouts (or it's still inside Duma's head and Walhart just never checked there).

Due to the weird reality warping stuff surrounding the Ending Winter, partial Manaketes born in Elibe afterwards can't transform into dragons, nor do they display any draconic characteristics.

The lifespan of half-Manaketes is inherited from their mother, and quarter Manaketes have shorter lifespans regardless of their parents' species.

Bastian hired Volke to plan Elincia and Geoffrey's wedding, because he'll really do anything for money.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Pink hair is like calico cats. Males are rare and sterile, they have two X chromosomes and one Y. So Makalov cannot have kids. Probably a good thing lol.

Awww so sad! :( What killed Marth and Caeda? Sickness?

Maybe the soul of Marth and Caeda's kid was recycled and became Elice and Merric's kid? So in a way, the Exalt family would still be kinda descended from Marth. I think it's plausable for souls that never lived to decide to be born in a different body than the original. Or whatever deity that exists deciding for them.

I always thought another war would break out, probably caused by rebels who don't agree with Marth ruling over the entirety of Archanea. Caeda gets shot down in an ambush, and Marth dies after a fight with the rebel leader/instigator, ending the war.

I've planned out my take on a possible 3rd Archanean game, and was thinking about writing a fanfiction about it. Marth and Caeda dying are absolutely a part of it. Thing is though...I'm rather crap at writing, hahah.

7 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

That one may be incredibly close to canon since there really was a giant calamity centuries after Marth's death and its name was Grima. 

Honestly, I can't blame Grima, hahah.

My headcanon came from that one recent thread about the lack of technological advancement. Do you think Grima would cause enough destruction that would result in the loss of many blueprints and such?

y'all...

image.png

i'm leaving this open because you seem to be enjoying it but due reminder to not necropost

Edited by Integrity

10 hours ago, Lau said:

I always thought another war would break out, probably caused by rebels who don't agree with Marth ruling over the entirety of Archanea. Caeda gets shot down in an ambush, and Marth dies after a fight with the rebel leader/instigator, ending the war.

I've planned out my take on a possible 3rd Archanean game, and was thinking about writing a fanfiction about it. Marth and Caeda dying are absolutely a part of it. Thing is though...I'm rather crap at writing, hahah.

Honestly, I can't blame Grima, hahah.

My headcanon came from that one recent thread about the lack of technological advancement. Do you think Grima would cause enough destruction that would result in the loss of many blueprints and such?

Considering Grima is capable of bringing about the apocalypse, it seems possible. Also, there may have been significant political and social unrest about this time since the countries that make up modern Ylisse were founded at that time. Not to mention it was called the Schism. Whether Grima was the cause of the breakup and reformation of Archanea's political structure or the catalyst that allowed order to be restored due to a common enemy is unknown. We need an Awakening prequel for this people!

-Since no-one else has mentioned this one yet, the tactician in FE7 is actually Morgan, and that explains why (s)he "comes from a different time" to all the other child units; and why Lyn mistakes Robin for the FE7 tactician in Warriors.

-The tempest (from FE Heroes) and the world of Mirages (from Tokyo Mirage Sessions) are actually the same thing, and the Marth from TMS caused the tempest. The tempest also caused several parts of worlds to end up in FE warriors, and that's why only some of the games have representation there.