What's your top forge on rares?

So I was talking with a friend the other day who pointed out that while seeing an illegal skill online is "eh", it makes you figure they bought it from a hacker, seeing a high-forge on something that you can't buy infinitely (like dual weapons, flame shuriken or daikon radishes) will make people instantly call you out on cheating.

But, really? Like, just casually poking around My Castle and playing Museum Melee every once in a while I've gotten quite a few Soldier's Knives, so I'm sure someone really trying to forge something could do at least pretty well for themselves.

So I'm curious, what's the highest forge YOU've gotten, on a rare weapon? Anyone here hit +7?

Sunrise Katana +4; I get these every birthday so it's a bit less rare for me.

I think my Daikon's at +2 or +3. Might've been +3 now.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Sunrise Katana +4; I get these every birthday so it's a bit less rare for me.

Idk why but I always find these too. Got one for my birthday as well.

Anyway, I have a sunrise katana at +4 and a raider axe at +3

On my Conquest: Hard run, using Odin, I got an Odin's Grimoire +2 Forge. Gave it to Odin for his personal skill to activate.

Yeah, that was pretty fitting, actually.

I think my highest is either a +3 Raider Naginata or a +3 Sunrise Katana...

The thing is, it is easy to see if a person hacked their weapons to +7 if they have more than one copy of the weapon in question, such as in online battles where you might see 3 enemies with +7 braves.

So I was talking with a friend the other day who pointed out that while seeing an illegal skill online is "eh", it makes you figure they bought it from a hacker, seeing a high-forge on something that you can't buy infinitely (like dual weapons, flame shuriken or daikon radishes) will make people instantly call you out on cheating.

But, really? Like, just casually poking around My Castle and playing Museum Melee every once in a while I've gotten quite a few Soldier's Knives, so I'm sure someone really trying to forge something could do at least pretty well for themselves.

To be fair, given that My Castle and Museum Melee are luck-based... Yeah.

The thing is, it is easy to see if a person hacked their weapons to +7 if they have more than one copy of the weapon in question, such as in online battles where you might see 3 enemies with +7 braves.

Or if they're running a +7 [insert S rank weapon name here], given that you can only get one copy of them.

Museum Melee can be easy or frustratingly hard for me. I actually got a Caltrop from it in my Conquest file on my second try which was "OOOOOH MYYYY GOOOD". That -8 Speed, Def, and Res is sexy to use, even if it's nerfed to melee range and -2 strength/skill debuff.

The rarest I've got was a +2 Horse Spirit because I got nothing else. The best forge I got on a normal weapon is a +4 Iron Axe (called the Grand Axe) in my Conquest file, Camilfa only.

Museum Melee can be easy or frustratingly hard for me. I actually got a Caltrop from it in my Conquest file on my second try which was "OOOOOH MYYYY GOOOD". That -8 Speed, Def, and Res is sexy to use, even if it's nerfed to melee range and -2 strength/skill debuff.

The rarest I've got was a +2 Horse Spirit because I got nothing else. The best forge I got on a normal weapon is a +4 Iron Axe (called the Grand Axe) in my Conquest file, Camilfa only.

Speaking of which, you have a bunch of potential reinforcement spawn points in Museum Melee, and reinforcements tend to spawn in the worst spot possible at the worst possible time.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

To be fair, given that My Castle and Museum Melee are luck-based... Yeah.

Or if they're running a +7 [insert S rank weapon name here], given that you can only get one copy of them.

Even worse that you cannot buy limited stocking weapons from other castles. S ranked weapons can be forged through a parting gift option, but having to play the game 128 times for a maxed forged S ranked weapon...

-----

3aX23Y.jpg

Highest I've ever got for Mjolnir. They're too hard to find. Stupid randomize. >:[

2ItlKx.jpg

+5 Cresent Bow. Oh...how I miss using it.

4X8Zi4.jpg

Soldier Knife+5. Thank god that the chests stuff are easier to obtain these forge levels.

XYWzus.jpg

IK7Mpn.jpg
Got a +4 Spy Shuriken. Want to get 2 +5 ones. Which should be easy after trying to get a +6 Dragon Spirit forge.
OMw2v3.jpg
9jBf4C.jpg
Julia the 2nd. It's not truly this name yet till I get this to a +6 or +7. =]
zDVmIS.jpg
Great Club.
5sD7bh.jpg
Highest I've ever got for the Barb Shuriken was +4 in my Jap version and +5 for Brave Sword.
4ICglN.jpg
En9SOJ.jpg
uW1bwd.jpg
Hand Axe. Don't bother to put it above +4.
A7CZRf.jpg
Nosferatu. Getting this one to a +4. Honestly, for weapons that don't crit don't really need more than a +4 as it'll just waste extra tomes (that you could be having more +4 ones for the price of getting the same amount for a single +6 one.) for just more acc that you can easily get with Heartseeker and Certain Blow. Getting two +4 Nosferatu tomes which I only need 32 of. Should be easy enough to do as I only need three more before I get this one to a +4.
wKAHdM.jpg
OxE7db.jpg
Has +2 Odin's Grimlore. She's now a true Dark Princess of Nohr. ^_^
2dN234.jpg
I had a +5 one. But getting there.
ZjsAPt.jpg
My highest Spy Yumi yet.
v1apSU.jpg
My highest Lightning yet. Want to get this to a +6 as it is no good if not forged enough times.
5XSylg.jpg
More in reserve. Just 9 more to go.
K3zzGg.jpg
+4 Ginnungap.

The others I have are +3's at the moment. No pictures for those as those forges aren't really impressive.
Edited by PuffPuff

I'm still working my way to +3, but I've only had the game for a few weeks.

My favourite weapon is currently my Shining Bow +2. I've been spamming the Dusk Lottery like crazy to improve it. I also quite like Leo's Iceblade +1.

So far I have a few notable ones. I have a +3 Brave Lance I named 'Wishblade' since it's the only blue lance I can see. I also have a +3 Guard Naginata I called 'Wind Waker' since it reminds of the magical leaf you get, I just give this to Azura for online matches. My other favourite is a +2 Venge Katana just because of how it looks.

I'll need to start again from tomorrow though once revelations comes out! I think it'll be pretty hard to get rare weapons over +3 because of the multiplier increases.

Edited by Zelgius

Even worse that you cannot buy limited stocking weapons from other castles. S ranked weapons can be forged through a parting gift option, but having to play the game 128 times for a maxed forged S ranked weapon...

What do mean by this "parting gift" and how do you do it?

• 2 weeks later...

63Gz8m.jpgGf2O3Q.jpg

Still...I find it pointless to forge these beyond +4 as they give hardly no extra bonuses other than more hit. Better to get more +4's for the same amount as you only need 32 of these tomes for +4x2.

BecKED.jpg6Lm2RC.jpg

Both the +4 Nosferatu and +5 Brave Lance are in both versions. +4 Javalin. Pointless to put non critical weapons beyond that.

pCnO2S.jpgwbfdjn.jpg

Got another +4 Mjolnir.

VBp2Ue.jpgeVmBbj.jpg

Still miss my +5 Crescent Bow.

yjUjqr.jpgv2tNxp.jpg

Heh heh heh heh heh...

Edited by PuffPuff

Speaking of which, you have a bunch of potential reinforcement spawn points in Museum Melee, and reinforcements tend to spawn in the worst spot possible at the worst possible time.

Einherjars with Replicate, Galeforce, Pass, Movement +1, and/or Locktouch usually make reinforcement positions a non-issue, especially if there's a significant stats difference.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Top forge for me was +2 on a Silver Katana. Named it "OUGI" because of its owner. I'm sorry it's cheesy

Come to think of it, I've only forged up to +1 weapons except for that one. I was hoping that the weapon could crit more with more forges, but I couldn't tell if it made a difference.