Sometimes I forget I'm not a girl

Junkhead

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know I think I'm getting serious deja vu from this

this all looks really familiar and I don't know if I'm actually remembering reading something like this (in one of soul's threads specifically) or not

it may have been me

Come on and join the USA!

I'd prefer him to bulldoze everything and create a giant golf course, it's a more dignified way to go.

sometimes i forget i'm a girl, then i look down

what if there's nothing for soul to look down too =(

You mean sexual harassment possibilities

Not at all, just because there's sexy guys around, doesn't mean people can harass them. I'm thinking kilt sort of garments, that flatter the male form, showing off those muscular legs, not hip hugging skirts made for women. Shorts aren't sexy, and are at best neutral, short shorts aren't flattering, and neither are those falling off the butt. With a kilt, it's nice a flowing and can ripple in the breeze.

Most male clothing is kinda boring, actually, and I'd like to see men have the same sort of fashion freedom women have.

Well, the traditional way to wear a kilt is with no underwear under it*. It isn't just embarrassing if there's a stiff breeze, it's public exposure of men's haggis and tatties. :smug:

*i don't think anyone does this anymore for obvious reasons

Edited by Tryhard

Well, the traditional way to wear a kilt is with no underwear under it*. It isn't just embarrassing if there's a stiff breeze, it's public exposure of men's haggis and tatties. :smug:

Always a hazard, but a lot of kilts have a bit of weight to them as well, so unless it's really windy, you don't risk the sneak preview, but that's something that isn't unique to kilts, but all skirts in general.

The benefits of unbifurcated garments are many, but I'm hesitant to go in depth, lest people think me more perverted than they probably already do. And it's not all sexual, it makes going to the bathroom in an emergency a lot easier.

Edited by Rezzy

Never heard a dick called hagggis before. I guess shakespeare did call a dick "poor john", which, according to my ver of R&J, is dried fish.

If you replace the stiff breeze with "women flipping them up to see if they went commando" then you are correct. I once read a story of a scottish pub/bar where the male servers wore kilts, and women kept feeling them up and flipping them up. Also a guy I know regularly wore kilts, but he stopped because the same shit kept happening to him.

No, it's...

FREDOOOM !

If you replace the stiff breeze with "women flipping them up to see if they went commando" then you are correct. I once read a story of a scottish pub/bar where the male servers wore kilts, and women kept feeling them up and flipping them up. Also a guy I know regularly wore kilts, but he stopped because the same shit kept happening to him.

That's unfortunate and shouldn't be tolerated. Why can't we just be civil?

Tbh, it's kinda sad and funny how women have such a variety of clothing while we don't have a choice.

I remember a funny picture when you see girl vs guy for preparing for a date, you see the girl running around trying everything she got in her wardrobe for like 10 to 30 mins.

Meanwhile, the guy just picked a t-shirt and a pant and there you go, you can go fix you hair for 2 mins and then you can wait for the girl to come out of her room... some day.

Edited by Nym

Blaming it on shitty traditional gender roles is not an excuse. We have variety, it's just rather rare and generally not on huge demand. Society made us lazy (us, men).