Tellius Recollection (Vol 2) Translation / Discussion Thread

Kirokan

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's it for Heather? :( I've always wanted a little more story from her. Like, has she always disliked men? Was being abandoned by her father to care for her sickly mother alone what triggered the general disdain? Assuming a possibility. Ah well...

By the time I played RD and met Meg, I already liked the idea of Zihark with Ilyana, so that kinda didn't fly for me. :P

Same. But I was glad Meg found someone else in the end.

Now I don't really ship Zihark with anybody, heh.

I guess we'll never get a Neph without that helmet if even the concept art won't give it to us.

Aaah, ikr?! What a shame.

Well, a few fanarts out there give a pretty good idea.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

Nothing new for today's, but here is Jill and Haar's concept works:

152-153 Jill and Haar

That's it for Heather? :( I've always wanted a little more story from her. Like, has she always disliked men? Was being abandoned by her father to care for her sickly mother alone what triggered the general disdain? Assuming a possibility. Ah well...

Same. But I was glad Meg found someone else in the end.

Now I don't really ship Zihark with anybody, heh.

Aaah, ikr?! What a shame.

Well, a few fanarts out there give a pretty good idea.

Yes, unfortunately that's all for Heather. She has a mini profile with her portrait, but at a glance it does not really offer any new info there.

Nothing new for today's, but here is Jill and Haar's concept works:

152-153 Jill and Haar

Yes, unfortunately that's all for Heather. She has a mini profile with her portrait, but at a glance it does not really offer any new info there.

I haven't noticed before that Jill's Third Class has a "Tail thing" xD

Wow, they were going to stick with the lime-green color for Geoffrey's armor and changed it in the middle of development? Sheesh. Still glad it was changed regardless, the dark blue goes much better with Geoffrey's beautiful hair.

Geoffrey sort of looks like a pokemon or something lol. I love Callil's black dress design she looks really good, sort of wish they went with it although I like all of her current designs as well. I hope they make a similar character in a new FE with that black dress <3. She looks like she can fit in the Bayonetta sketch designs.

Edited by Sweet_Basil

When making or editing a new post, highlight the text you want to link, and look across the top. Right next to strike through and before the quotes (fifth from top left) is a hyperlink icon. Insert that into the text. : )

You can test it with Ctrl + Click afterward.

Today's!:

164-165 Marcia and Astrid

Marcia's Seraph Knight cape will always be one of my favourite capes in the game. Also, Astrid looks really cool in her helmet! Actually, she generally gives off this elegant and refined vibe that I really like :)